Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1350 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 01-24-2013, 06:29 PM   #20236
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Way too much rust in that hoopty!!!
Wait til you see the bed of my J10!

Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 06:39 PM   #20237
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
Fish & chips at Village Pub Every other place for fish & chips tastes like public school lunch fish sticks compared to theirs. Not that fish n chips are fancy/expensive or anything like that.......
Where's that at? I've been thinking about hitting up the ayce monday night at the british pub near trop and maryland that I can't think of the name of off hand right now eventhough I've been there a million times. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #20238
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball

Fish & chips at Village Pub Every other place for fish & chips tastes like public school lunch fish sticks compared to theirs. Not that fish n chips are fancy/expensive or anything like that.......
As cliche as it sounds, the fish n chips @ Red Lobster are AMAZING; best I've had yet! Especially when you toss the tarter sauce aside and douse the fish in malt vinegar and sea salt & substitute the chips for broccoli. Dang. I'm hungry now.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #20239
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Where's that at? I've been thinking about hitting up the ayce monday night at the british pub near trop and maryland that I can't think of the name of off hand right now eventhough I've been there a million times. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
As cliche as it sounds, the fish n chips @ Red Lobster are AMAZING; best I've had yet! Especially when you toss the tarter sauce aside and douse the fish in malt vinegar and sea salt & substitute the chips for broccoli. Dang. I'm hungry now.
The one I go to is in the middle of Desert Shores, Buffalo/Lake Mead, no need for tartar either, just a squeeze of lemon and yum yum! It's part of Ellis Island, never been though so can't vouch for the fish n chips there.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 07:50 PM   #20240
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Picked up a cut off torch tonight finally. Everyone wanted to much damn money like they are made out of gold, got a small turbo torch. Gonna pick up new cam bolts from 4 wheel parts saturday and install the lift HOPEFULLY monday
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #20241
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

http://mrheaterhero.com/
Here ya go will worth the money.
Ok, so how much u want?
Unread 01-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #20242
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Ok, so how much u want?
Don't want to sale it just giving a heads up!! Haha
Unread 01-24-2013, 08:37 PM   #20243
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

Crown & anchor
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #20244
sirhk100

Yeah, that's it! LOL

So, any of you with kids... You should watch project x! LOL, makes me happy to not have any! LOL

And now that you have a cut off torch... Get yourself the following things

helium baloons
large trashbags
roll of string
duct tape
spool of think speaker wire
your torches
a friend
and your car...

Tie the helium balloons down so you don't loose them. Take your trashbag and tape a length of string about 10 feet long between the trashbag and the helium balloons so that it acts like a leash. Strip the ends of the speaker wire and tape them on the side of the trash bag with about 1/16-1/8" gap between the bare wires. Park your car about 300 feet away from where you're working. BTW, you probably wanna do this in BFE, not in your neighborhood! Now unspool the wire all the way to the front of your car and tie it to like your bumper or mirror or something so you can't loose it. Now walk back to your large trash bag leashed to the balloons. Stick the end over your torch and open up the valves of oxy and acy.... Fill the balloon up as full as you can and tie it shut with some string!!!! Put a wrap of duct tape around it for good measure. No go ahead and release the balloons and let them drag the gas filled trash bag into the sky. Night time is best... Walk back to your car and untie the wires. Pop your hood and touch them to your battery!!!!! Make sure your friend is there to witness.

I expect all you gun nuts to report back soon on this cause it should be right up your alley! After that I'll tell you about pie tins, white gas and butane cylinders...

Growing up camping in the desert with family and friends playing with offroad toys had it's life lessons!!!

Unread 01-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #20245
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome!!!
Unread 01-24-2013, 09:28 PM   #20246
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Yeah, that's it! LOL

So, any of you with kids... You should watch project x! LOL, makes me happy to not have any! LOL

And now that you have a cut off torch... Get yourself the following things

helium baloons
large trashbags
roll of string
duct tape
spool of think speaker wire
your torches
a friend
and your car...

Tie the helium balloons down so you don't loose them. Take your trashbag and tape a length of string about 10 feet long between the trashbag and the helium balloons so that it acts like a leash. Strip the ends of the speaker wire and tape them on the side of the trash bag with about 1/16-1/8" gap between the bare wires. Park your car about 300 feet away from where you're working. BTW, you probably wanna do this in BFE, not in your neighborhood! Now unspool the wire all the way to the front of your car and tie it to like your bumper or mirror or something so you can't loose it. Now walk back to your large trash bag leashed to the balloons. Stick the end over your torch and open up the valves of oxy and acy.... Fill the balloon up as full as you can and tie it shut with some string!!!! Put a wrap of duct tape around it for good measure. No go ahead and release the balloons and let them drag the gas filled trash bag into the sky. Night time is best... Walk back to your car and untie the wires. Pop your hood and touch them to your battery!!!!! Make sure your friend is there to witness.

I expect all you gun nuts to report back soon on this cause it should be right up your alley! After that I'll tell you about pie tins, white gas and butane cylinders...

Growing up camping in the desert with family and friends playing with offroad toys had it's life lessons!!!
This sounds awesome! Please tell us about pie the pie tins!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 10:20 PM   #20247
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm down for an explosion night...who's with me?
Unread 01-24-2013, 10:58 PM   #20248
sirhk100

LOL

pie tin in the desert, fill it with white gas from a camping stove and put the butane cylinder in and go hide. Don't use a propane tank cause they have those stupid safety valves now and those just make like 40' flame throwers when they pop or something similar to a mickeys beer bottle bomb. Blue butane camp stove cylinders didn't have those, hopefully they still don't... Wait about 5 minutes and you'll hear like a decent gun shot and a cool fireball. But stay hidden. That's just the initial expansion and quick gas release. Then before you hear or see the explosion, you'll hear something that sounds like a kid throwing a stick thru the air whistle over your head. A split second later you see a huge mushroom cloud and then chest punch rumble! Next day you find the butane cylinder in the direction you heard the whistle a long long ways out.

Can't get much more simple!

Unread 01-25-2013, 12:26 AM   #20249
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Anyone looking for a front axle here's a deal ARB and all

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3532476749.html
Unread 01-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #20250
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Don't know if you guys have seen this yet only takes a minute to do.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.