Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1349 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #20221
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

You guys are rich. I have never really understood spending that much money on one meal it will just come out the same as taco bell. Then 2 weeks down the road you still don't have a running Jeep!!

Haha, then again I guess it is no different than going on vacation.

Unread 01-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #20222
sirhk100

I want to say in my entire life, $50 without alcohol is probably the most I've ever spent on a meal... I'm usually in the $5-$15 per person range. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #20223
sirhk100

Anyone else wanna sponsor my hair brained idea for the day? I'm thinking I should move to Czech, grow a beard and build myself a rig to compete in the truck trials competitions over there!

Unread 01-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #20224
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Has anyone been to Hugo's cellar in the 4 queens? I'm thinking about taking my wife there for valentines day.
The atmosphere is pretty cool and the way they do the salad before the meal is really good, but that's about it. It is very expensive for the quality of the food. I'm more of a steak person for expensive meals and their steak was sub-par. I think they have lots of seafood, but I'm not a big seafood eater since we live in the desert.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #20225
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

Less then $300
Stratta at the wynn, top of the world at stratosphere, fiamma at MGM, stk at cosmopolitan, any of the restaurants at aria(buffet level) any of the restaurants at wynn or encore, etc. generally speaking if stay away from downtown. Especially Main Street, California, binions, gold spike, etc. Vic and Anthony's inside the golden nugget would be ok, as well as grotto. I can't vouch for any of the prices at these places, but google works great! Hope it helps.
Unread 01-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #20226
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Take her to Nine steakhouse at the Palms or better yet Nove at the palms, good Italian food and chicks dig Italian. The nine group does some great stuff. I love spago at Ceasers, the chef Eric Klein is a great guy and gm and dining room managers always provide great service!
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #20227
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

And just throwing this out there, there is some seriously good food to be had that cost over $50. Then again my life and work revolves around restaurants. Also, this town has plenty of great seafood, we may be in the desert, however we are a mere few hours from the ocean.
Unread 01-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #20228
sirhk100

I'll whip up some cheeseburgers and clear off the kitchen counter for you guys to eat on for $150... May even let you watch some 3D tv after dinner for another $50. Frozen french fries with no seasoning in the oven on a cookie sheet will take it up another $25.

Unread 01-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #20229
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
I'll whip up some cheeseburgers and clear off the kitchen counter for you guys to eat on for $150... May even let you watch some 3D tv after dinner for another $50. Frozen french fries with no seasoning in the oven on a cookie sheet will take it up another $25.
Hey man, I give you beef tenderloin for free! Haha but it would cost a pretty penny if we had to pay for it.
Unread 01-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #20230
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG

Hey man, I give you beef tenderloin for free! Haha but it would cost a pretty penny if we had to pay for it.
Tube steak! Lol JK
Unread 01-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #20231
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG
Take her to Nine steakhouse at the Palms or better yet Nove at the palms, good Italian food and chicks dig Italian. The nine group does some great stuff. I love spago at Ceasers, the chef Eric Klein is a great guy and gm and dining room managers always provide great service!
What he said. I totally spaced the palms. Kitchens are clean too. I try to pay attention to the clean kitchens. There's a place in the wynn by parasol down that has some shrimp lobster creatures that are only found in some bay in Italy. They keep them alive in the tanks in the kitchen and they're flown in weekly. Very expensive though. They look like mini lobsters with long claws. A little bigger than crawfish.
Unread 01-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #20232
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Finally broke down about a month ago a bought a heater for the garage. If any one is looking I bought a Mr. Heater Hero the thing is BAD A$$. It will take my three car garage from 45 to 70 in about 30 minutes.
Unread 01-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #20233
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj
Finally broke down about a month ago a bought a heater for the garage. If any one is looking I bought a Mr. Heater Hero the thing is BAD A$$. It will take my three car garage from 45 to 70 in about 30 minutes.
Propane or natgas? How much?
Unread 01-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #20234
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Propane or natgas? How much?
http://mrheaterhero.com/
Here ya go will worth the money.
Unread 01-24-2013, 06:27 PM   #20235
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
And just throwing this out there, there is some seriously good food to be had that cost over $50. Then again my life and work revolves around restaurants. Also, this town has plenty of great seafood, we may be in the desert, however we are a mere few hours from the ocean.
Fish & chips at Village Pub Every other place for fish & chips tastes like public school lunch fish sticks compared to theirs. Not that fish n chips are fancy/expensive or anything like that.......
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.