Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1347 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Reply
Unread 01-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #20191
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I've got a 100% brand new pro comp extreme 33x12.5x15 that I'm sure would be sold for cheap at my house if anyone needs a single tire.
Would buy if I had monies.

__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #20192
Spaceball
Senior Member
 
Spaceball's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 711
Holy crap! Aren't decent Scramblers selling for alot more than this?
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3566967612.html Looks clean!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #20193
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball
Holy crap! Aren't decent Scramblers selling for alot more than this?
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3566967612.html Looks clean!
Sounds about right to me.
__________________
You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #20194
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,909
I have seen them go for a LOT more than $6500, but then again I haven't seen a 2.5L 4Cyl one either, maybe that's why it is cheaper.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #20195
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,598
Woo hoo, got the jeep back. Twas a long three days
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #20196
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
Ill take it i need a spare
Let me see how much jason wants for it. It's not technically mine to sell but I know it's for sale. LOL
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #20197
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Let me see how much jason wants for it. It's not technically mine to sell but I know it's for sale. LOL
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #20198
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 837
Khris if your still up for it I'm wanting to do the tow bar and add the cross bar to my cage.
__________________
You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #20199
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,259
So it Didn't come out perfect but is say not bad for my first time ever stitching and making something with leather
image-3432563034.jpg  
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 11:30 PM   #20200
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball
Holy crap! Aren't decent Scramblers selling for alot more than this?
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3566967612.html Looks clean!
Want want want want want want....

I knew a kid when I was in high school that had a scrambler with a 4 banger.

I have a spare 360 sitting on a stand that would fit great in there!
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 08:26 AM   #20201
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,140
Way too much rust in that hoopty!!!




Adam, I'm down, what are you looking for time wise on it? Do you have materials or? Also, I swear my memory is getting bad!, did you swing by and show me what you wanted done one night? I know I've talked with Garza on his cage wants, I know I've talked with bonez about his tie rod issue, I know I've talked with Merrick about a million things to do on his and I remember talking with one other person about some cage changes but I can't remember who it was and I don't remember the tow bar stuff... Was that you though?

Either way, I'm sure it's something we could knock out sometime in the next couple of weekends? I'm going to try and squeeze a little fun for myself in this weekend rather then working on race truck the whole time. PM me details of what you're looking for and we can figure out time wise when to knock it out...
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 08:33 AM   #20202
MMCKEIG
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Way too much rust in that hoopty!!!

Adam, I'm down, what are you looking for time wise on it? Do you have materials or? Also, I swear my memory is getting bad!, did you swing by and show me what you wanted done one night? I know I've talked with Garza on his cage wants, I know I've talked with bonez about his tie rod issue, I know I've talked with Merrick about a million things to do on his and I remember talking with one other person about some cage changes but I can't remember who it was and I don't remember the tow bar stuff... Was that you though?

Either way, I'm sure it's something we could knock out sometime in the next couple of weekends? I'm going to try and squeeze a little fun for myself in this weekend rather then working on race truck the whole time. PM me details of what you're looking for and we can figure out time wise when to knock it out...
Hey now.....a million things? Haha it's more like half a million now! Haha
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 09:11 AM   #20203
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,140
Anyone wanna go rally racing?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3539942402.html
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 09:22 AM   #20204
MMCKEIG
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
You just like the extinguisher mount in the fourth picture! Haha
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 09:41 AM   #20205
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,140
LOL, that's funny, I didn't even notice that.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.