Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1329 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 01-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #19921
sirhk100

Any bets what econo sh!tbox clown car I'm gonna get stuck with tomorrow to run to parker and back in? I'm guessing Fiat 500 cause it's my mortal enemy on the road and I've already got stuck with one in texas!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #19922
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Any bets what econo sh!tbox clown car I'm gonna get stuck with tomorrow to run to parker and back in? I'm guessing Fiat 500 cause it's my mortal enemy on the road and I've already got stuck with one in texas!
did you go through my buddy without a deal, or could he not get you a car at all?

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #19923
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Sorry none for sale. They were given to me by my great grandfather. I will probably cut one of the 12's because it isn't in that great of shape. And Marn you don't want the 16. It is very light and kicks like a mule. I usually only take it out and let people shoot it as entertainment. My grandfather fitted it with this crappy plastic stock that you feel flex during recoil. Shotguns are kinda my thing as I own 7 of them, only one is worth anything.

Khris if they were girls I would gladly sell them off.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #19924
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I got stuck in that traffic.. it sucked.

Here's a gem I passed on my way home today.. [sigh] there aughtta be a law..

forumrunner_20130118_150633.jpg
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 04:13 PM   #19925
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

renegade wide body.

sweet factory option

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 01-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #19926
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
did you go through my buddy without a deal, or could he not get you a car at all?
Just went thru internet. He couldn't get me a deal cause of the hours I needed it. His location was only open like 9-1 and there's no way I could've made it there and back that fast. No biggie, still only ended up being like $30 for the day and I pick it up at 8am and need to have it back by 3pm which assuming the roads are all open and normal shouldn't be a problem.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #19927
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Kinda reminds me of Daniel Boone. I had to rofl!

Sent from my Imagination
Or maybe this?
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 04:49 PM   #19928
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

you primative screw heads.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 01-18-2013, 05:18 PM   #19929
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

When do you want to have the shotgun chop party? I don't think I can do anything this weekend but maybe next.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #19930
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Just installed the new fuel storage system and put a roof rack on earlier this week. The rooftop tent will be in next week! Bring on camping season.

image-1309073320.jpg
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #19931
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

neat. are those 2.5gal canisters?

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 01-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #19932
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
neat. are those 2.5gal canisters?
2gal.
Unread 01-18-2013, 06:11 PM   #19933
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I was looking at the rotopax at 4wp the other day. I could probably lay them down on my rack and mount them through the expanded steel. I just did not know how well they seal up for laying sideways. Then again every one that I see mounted on a quad is laying down.
Unread 01-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #19934
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I was looking at the rotopax at 4wp the other day. I could probably lay them down on my rack and mount them through the expanded steel. I just did not know how well they seal up for laying sideways. Then again every one that I see mounted on a quad is laying down.
The gaskets in the spout area look pretty stout. And they have a locking cap system.
Unread 01-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #19935
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
When I was asking about mounting cans on the roof of my waggy for trips people acted about the same as when I mentioned storing gas cans INSIDE the jeep. They had a million reasons why it wasn't okay.

Also I'm sure they are UV treated and whatnot but in our environment I definitely wouldn't feel okay about leaving a plastic can that exposed (laying flat above a black roof) to the sun and heat. But I may be paranoid.

Merrick how rigid are they? Will they ballon up like the little square red gas cans?

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.