Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1305 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 01-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #19561
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
toss some grip tape on the pass floor board/firewall.
That is the most important step! I seen it on DR so it has to be true!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #19562
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

oooo! Shiny!

I didn't know they came stainless or polished
Yea, I had the polishing done, just the Mexican in me lol.

I always have my pistolas ready for action hehe.

Some fools came in my office casing the place the week before Christmas. Luckily I had my G23 holstered, and I put the LC9 in my back pocket where it was easy to see. I asked them what I could do for them and this brotha pulls out a wrinkled gym membership business card. I laughed and turned toward a coffee station I have out for customers. They clearly saw both my guns said something to each other and ran out. I reported it to my property management and evidently these idiots had been caught stealing stuff before in the business complex. Popo showed up, and evidently they were on foot being slowly followed by a getaway car. Last I heard they got them and the car and found stolen property.

All the while I was singing......Today was a good day......I didn't even have to use my AK hahahahaha
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2013, 07:08 PM   #19563
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
That is the most important step! I seen it on DR so it has to be true!
Ah crap, you're on DR now? LOL That's the biggest **** talking page full of know it alls mostly with zero first hand experience I know of! They'll tell you how you should build your own truck yet have never built one themselves for the most part. There's some on there that know their stuff though!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #19564
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Throwing in a quick shameless plug for VegasNick; he is a heck of an amazing guy and really knows his stuff. I wish I had the knowledge, expertise and guts he does! He went through my entire CB system, tweaked it where it needed it and isolated an ongoing gremlin that had been eluding me for a while.

If you need any help with your CB, definitely hit this guy up.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #19565
sirhk100

Nick!!! You got any experience tuning race radios?

Unread 01-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #19566
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

and here I was thinking that power was the only guy that could check your reception
Unread 01-04-2013, 09:10 PM   #19567
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

hahaha greg. If he checks your reception then your definetely bound to get lost...
Unread 01-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #19568
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
hahaha greg. If he checks your reception then your definetely bound to get lost...
Hey, hey, randy has been seen since...! Ysb on the other hand....
Unread 01-05-2013, 07:48 AM   #19569
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Nick!!! You got any experience tuning race radios?
Not sure if he lurks in this thread much, you might get a faster answer PM'ing him
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #19570
sirhk100

I'll hit him up on another forum I know he's pretty active on.

Unread 01-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #19571
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Anyone here have experience with home outdoor security camera systems? I'm looking for a 2-4 camera setup with remote viewing capability.....yep like on my iPhone while I'm not at home. I know how to physically set them up, more less looking for what brands may be good and where to get ect...
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #19572
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza
Anyone here have experience with home outdoor security camera systems? I'm looking for a 2-4 camera setup with remote viewing capability.....yep like on my iPhone while I'm not at home. I know how to physically set them up, more less looking for what brands may be good and where to get ect...
I've heard swann is a great brand. My old neighbor built a wireless system and had an external HDD on her computer do the recording. Kits can be bought at fry's in the 300-1000 range. Cost varies mostly on number of cameras, resolution, and dvr features. Many of them have remote viewing now.
Unread 01-05-2013, 11:09 AM   #19573
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Something to keep in mind and remember too is to look at the operating temperature range. It gets effing hot in the summer, so if you mount them in a sunny location, they'll fail quickly. Try mounting in shaded areas(under eves an overhangs) also pick the best perspective to give the greatest coverage(corners and rear most placements, usually)
Unread 01-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #19574
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Ah crap, you're on DR now? LOL That's the biggest **** talking page full of know it alls mostly with zero first hand experience I know of! They'll tell you how you should build your own truck yet have never built one themselves for the most part. There's some on there that know their stuff though!
I am on a few different forums but don't post much if at all. On DR, my post count is 0. I just go over and check out builds. Funny part is that for damn near every one that I see, there is something that screams unsafe.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #19575
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
My gun talk contribution for the week. Added a Crimson Trace laser to my LC9 today.
You got one in the chamber
Have you shot it yet hows it fit in your pocket

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.