Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1299 - JeepForum.com

 4Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #19471 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 06:27 PM
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,648
I did something to the Glock today....

Stippled all of the factory glock grips.





'99 XJ Sport
It has a lift
It has 31's
It also other stuff
PhotoJared is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #19472 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Spaceball
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
That's valley of fire, good eye!

Not a TON to do out there. There are several hikes but not too much I don't think. It's a lot of fun to just explore around and climb the rocks and what not.
The rocks off a ways to the NW from the campground are pretty cool, no people at all, did the whole loop without passing another human.

Marn you see this? Lots of parts for $600. And some weird paint? In Kingman.
Spaceball is offline  
post #19473 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Spaceball
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
The rocks off a ways to the NW from the campground are pretty cool, no people at all, did the whole loop without passing another human.

Marn you see this? Lots of parts for $600. And some weird paint? In Kingman.
Ooops forgot link http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3463747412.html
Spaceball is offline  
post #19474 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 07:09 PM
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
I did something to the Glock today....

Stippled all of the factory glock grips.
You are a brave man Jared looks good.
ksturgio is offline  
post #19475 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 07:55 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Maybe it was from aliens, you should plastidip your windshield to keep it safe
nah, windshields are only a $100 a pop. My last one was so peppered that it was not funny.

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #19476 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 08:46 PM
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
only $100 a pop.
Ok el richo.. I was just speaking from the el cheapo side of the fence where my income places me
B0nez is offline  
post #19477 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Powrjunkey
Web Wheeler
 
Powrjunkey's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,809
Just install a mesh screen in front of the windshield and attach it to the gobi rack!

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #19478 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 10:00 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Ok el richo.. I was just speaking from the el cheapo side of the fence where my income places me
lol, $100 to fix a windshield is not bad. It is when stuff has to be repainted that it gets outside of my price range.

Heck, I don't want to hear it. I am on my second jeep with the same winch mount bumper without a winch. The only way that I was able to talk the wife into the gobi rack was because I want to do some camping with the kids and dogs while she is gone.

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #19479 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
lol, $100 to fix a windshield is not bad. It is when stuff has to be repainted that it gets outside of my price range.

Heck, I don't want to hear it. I am on my second jeep with the same winch mount bumper without a winch. The only way that I was able to talk the wife into the gobi rack was because I want to do some camping with the kids and dogs while she is gone.
Tell her its just a safety thing for camping or pulling a tree out to burn it for a camp fire for the kids
I still think the 9k winch from HF for 270 is a hell of a deal!
Raptor0206 is offline  
post #19480 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 10:33 PM
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206

Tell her its just a safety thing for camping or pulling a tree out to burn it for a camp fire for the kids
I still think the 9k winch from HF for 270 is a hell of a deal!
With a coupon you can get the 12k for $270
ksturgio is offline  
post #19481 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Powrjunkey
Web Wheeler
 
Powrjunkey's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
The only way that I was able to talk the wife into the gobi rack was because I want to do some camping with the kids and dogs while she is gone.
Put on the guilt trip for the wife...that's my man! "Honey, the kids will miss you so much, I need to take them camping to keep their minds off of you not being around..."
*poof*
Gobi rack appears on jeep! Rofl

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #19482 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 10:49 PM
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
You are a brave man Jared looks good.
Thanks, Its actually really easy. I practiced on the quick loader and was ready

'99 XJ Sport
It has a lift
It has 31's
It also other stuff
PhotoJared is offline  
post #19483 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 11:14 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Put on the guilt trip for the wife...that's my man! "Honey, the kids will miss you so much, I need to take them camping to keep their minds off of you not being around..."
*poof*
Gobi rack appears on jeep! Rofl
The winch is happening once she leaves for Korea. Honestly she wants the stuff as much as I do. If it was up to her I would be lifted on 35's right now with it all on credit cards. While I would like it too, I am not about to put it on credit, just not my thing.

I need to find some people who want to go out on trips with me this summer. I would like to do some trips to the Sierra Nevada's and possibly to Colorado in the late summer.

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #19484 of 41847 Old 01-02-2013, 11:21 PM
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

The winch is happening once she leaves for Korea. Honestly she wants the stuff as much as I do. If it was up to her I would be lifted on 35's right now with it all on credit cards. While I would like it too, I am not about to put it on credit, just not my thing.

I need to find some people who want to go out on trips with me this summer. I would like to do some trips to the Sierra Nevada's and possibly to Colorado in the late summer.
I'm game just let me know!

You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline  
post #19485 of 41847 Old 01-03-2013, 12:36 AM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

Heck, I don't want to hear it. I am on my second jeep with the same winch mount bumper without a winch. The only way that I was able to talk the wife into the gobi rack was because I want to do some camping with the kids and dogs while she is gone.
Yeah, but you change Jeeps like most people change underwear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada Marn Nevada Jeep Forum 1354 05-05-2016 08:43 PM
Best Trails in Southern Nevada? davidsonlaw Nevada Jeep Forum 17 04-13-2012 04:00 PM
31st. Annual Hump-N-Bump November 4th - 5th 2011 Logandale Nevada - Outside Las Vegas bonofied suiter Nevada Jeep Forum 0 10-08-2011 01:08 AM
Post runs for Las Vegas Nevada area here. ajeepcreep Nevada Jeep Forum 0 02-05-2009 04:40 PM
May 31 / June 1 - Central California/Nevada High Desert (Mojave->Vegas) DiscoBayJoe Nevada Jeep Forum 7 05-22-2008 03:16 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome