Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#25,842 ·
I may be redneck, but.....never mind....can't comment. Hamlet, you're in a class of you're own! Congrats!
Hamlet said:
Thanks powr. By the way nice rango fun to watch SUVs do burnouts lol
He was insulting you, you moron.

Thanks for an incredibly unhelpful comment.
Your welcome marn.
*you're* He was not actually thanking you. Do you have like Down Syndrome or some other learning disability? Do you wear a helmet when you are riding the short bus to school or are you the one in the back licking the window?

Hamlet's_Mom said:
There is no possible way that something so stupid came from my loins. Out of all the sperm your father pumped into me, you were the fastest? You are literally proof that God has a sense of humor and a sense of spite
:rofl:

#25,846 ·
#25,854 ·
Dr. Marneaus said:
Thanks guys. Hopefully next weekend I (we?) can tackle that bish.

Ill bring a tree dolly (massive hand truck) to move it. Should be easy.
Wrenching party at Marn's? I should be available.

#25,857 ·
i couldnt find a good place to install my PA, so i went with what i thought would give it the best sound.

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/Mad...-0980297CC8BF-12413-00000F02CC898208.jpg.html
http://s46.photobucket.com/user/Mad...-C6E0D416C86D-12413-00000F02D1E11C7E.jpg.html

When i put the self tapping screws in i just put a little bead of silicon on them so that should keep the holes from rusting out. The horn didnt come with a gasket of any kind. hope its okay.
Is that black car yours?
Btw whats your psn?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.