Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1292 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Steinjäger photo contest!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 12-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #19366
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have that itch arleady... I have the box to the rack open and I am fighting the urge to throw it on. I will say that everything that I have seen so far this rack is built very stout. All of the welds look great and the powder coating is perfect. Worth the 5-6 week wait time. I was going to do it tomorrow, but I am taking the kid up to ski las vegas for some ski lessons.

Unread 12-28-2012, 02:57 PM   #19367
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

do it nowwwwww

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #19368
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I have that itch arleady... I have the box to the rack open and I am fighting the urge to throw it on. I will say that everything that I have seen so far this rack is built very stout. All of the welds look great and the powder coating is perfect. Worth the 5-6 week wait time. I was going to do it tomorrow, but I am taking the kid up to ski las vegas for some ski lessons.
I would help buy I'm still working.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 03:06 PM   #19369
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I was putting it off because the windshield needs to be replaced and I did not want them working around it... but f em
Unread 12-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #19370
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I was putting it off because the windshield needs to be replaced and I did not want them working around it... but f em
make em work for it.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #19371
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Rack installed. I will get some pictures tomorrow
Unread 12-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #19372
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

200 rounds through the Glock this afternoon. No malfunctions. I found out I'm a horrible shot and can't aim for ****. I could swear the sights are off on this thing though.

Got some 17 rd Korean made mags. Put about 50 rounds through each with no problems.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 07:15 PM   #19373
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
200 rounds through the Glock this afternoon. No malfunctions. I found out I'm a horrible shot and can't aim for ****. I could swear the sights are off on this thing though.

Got some 17 rd Korean made mags. Put about 50 rounds through each with no problems.
I thought the same when I got my xd but it was all my technique that needed a ton of work. I'm still not where I want to be but I'm getting there. I'm guessing you are shooting low and to the left.
Unread 12-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #19374
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

What did you find about your technique that you changed/improved? Willing to share?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #19375
sirhk100

Stock glock sights suck but I don't talk about guns 24/7 so my opinion probably doesn't matter much.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #19376
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I thought the same when I got my xd but it was all my technique that needed a ton of work. I'm still not where I want to be but I'm getting there. I'm guessing you are shooting low and to the left.
I was shooting all over the place....lol
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #19377
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
What did you find about your technique that you changed/improved? Willing to share?
My problems were many. I was using the first joint on my trigger finger when I was pulling the trigger which was causing my drop and to the left. I was hunching my shoulders as well. I worked on my grip as to how I was holding the gun I was holding it a little low on the grip which was causing my groupings being all over the place. The biggest difference I saw was gripping the gun closer to the slide which helped me control the muzzle moving around as the gun cycled.

I'm no pro and I'm sure some other guys most likely Marn or powr or dmgiff could help you a little more then I can. I just did a bunch of Internet research and corrected was I was doing wrong.
Unread 12-28-2012, 08:24 PM   #19378
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Why would the "looming fiscal crisis" affect the filing of our taxes this spring? The tax filing is for the 2012 tax year, and said tax laws were in effect for the entirety of 2012! Wouldn't it stand to reason(I know it's the fed) that any changes would affect the tax filing in the spring of 2014(for 2013 tax year)? What am I missing?
Unread 12-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #19379
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
I was shooting all over the place....lol
Sounds like you are jerking the trigger
Unread 12-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #19380
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Ok so since some of you guys are gun guys I was picking up some ammo and almost came home with a new gun
What do you guys thunk of the xd 45 3.8 I was kinda compairing it to a glock think it was a g22 I know it was a 40cal glock

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.