Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1279 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 12-21-2012, 12:24 AM   #19171
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I wish I wasn't working I would be all over that offer.
Aren't you feeling sick? We have a spare helmet!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 12:37 AM   #19172
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Garza, if I you don't min me asking and posting the answer, what career field are you in? I'm actually wanting a career change. It sounds funny, but this job is destroying my joins! My shoulders, elbows, and knees are close to shot! Had shoulder surgery in 2011 for a tear sustained from work. Knees and elbow constantly pop loud enough for other people to hear!
Unread 12-21-2012, 01:09 AM   #19173
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
are we allowed to involve baby clothes in the deal?
Absolutely! Other firearms/mags/ammo also welcomed
Unread 12-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #19174
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza
Oh yea!!! Marn I dropped the '68 CJ5 off at Steve's house tonight!! I feel it went to a good place. There was no way I was going to have time to do what that thing needed.

BUT I did pick up an '84 CJ-7 from a buddy, and we worked our butts off last night on it. He's moving and couldn't take all his stuff with him and made me a deal I could not pass on for this. Teaser pics below. We actually cut the old rusty tub up with a plasma torch, got the new tub on the frame and now it's just finish work and we have all the parts!

Specs on it are:
'84 CJ-7 stock 4.2, 5spd, Dana 300
Dana 30 with alloy inners, outers, u-joints, 4.56 Detroit
Model 20 rear, alloy 1pc axles, 4.56, Detroit
4" spring under
35" old style MTR's
AND lots more coming!!!!
Yeah I randomly mentioned it to him when we were camping and he instantly got all interested. He told me the other day that he bought it and you were bringing it to him. He and his wife seem super excited, I'm pretty sure they will do it justice.

Now that Khris is done with the truck and your jeep is done we were running out of awesomeness to be updated on....good thing you got that cj7 haha. Looking forward to seeing it come together.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #19175
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

Aren't you feeling sick? We have a spare helmet!
I am working a half day today but I've got a side project. My grandfather bought a 72 ford truck new in 72. 4 speed, 4wd, 390ci and a/c. He sold it 2yrs ago to a neighbor. He sold it because I asked him if I could buy it, when my ******* cousin decided he wanted as well after I made the offer. So he sold it. FF 2 years the guy who bought it is getting divorced so I am driving up to Caliente this afternoon to see if I can buy it back. I've always wanted this truck and hopefully the guy needs the cash.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 10:55 AM   #19176
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

There are at least 30 people outside of new frontier waiting for them to open
Unread 12-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #19177
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Going to head to Guns & Ammo on my lunch to see if they have any G19 holsters.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #19178
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Got a lead on pmags for $30 plus shipping! Who's interested and for how many?
Unread 12-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #19179
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Black, 30rd with clear window. Essentially $31 with shipping. If for some reason, they become unavailable after order,I'll obviously refund everyone's money. Let me know, so I can get them ordered.
Unread 12-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #19180
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i got my share of mags, i aint worried about having a zillion of them.

I've got enough for a full load out, and the best thing about an AR15 is there will be plenty of them 'laying around' if it ever comes down to it.....

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-21-2012, 01:49 PM   #19181
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I picked up 5 tapco ones, not pmags, but still high capacity. The larger clips will be the first thing on the chopping block
Unread 12-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #19182
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

update your jeep information! You aint got no 2011 anymore.

the aluminum mags i picked up are Fusil, apparently decent quality. they all cycle and lock the bolt back just fine, so, I'm happy.

10 mags for the AR, 12 mags for the M1A, numerous 1911 mags, not enough glock mags :-(. Damn 20 rounders for the M1A weigh twice as much loaded as the 30 round AR mags haha.

If anybody sees Glock 19 or 17 (9mm, 15 round and 17 round, respectively) magazines grab me one and I'll gladly pay you for your time. I only need 1 or two.

Or if you see a factory glock 33round happy stick, get me one of them too!

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 12-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #19183
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I am working a half day today but I've got a side project. My grandfather bought a 72 ford truck new in 72. 4 speed, 4wd, 390ci and a/c. He sold it 2yrs ago to a neighbor. He sold it because I asked him if I could buy it, when my ******* cousin decided he wanted as well after I made the offer. So he sold it. FF 2 years the guy who bought it is getting divorced so I am driving up to Caliente this afternoon to see if I can buy it back. I've always wanted this truck and hopefully the guy needs the cash.
Cool! Hope you get it
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 06:55 PM   #19184
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
thats awesome!!

I hope you get it too.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 12-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #19185
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Got a lead on pmags for $30 plus shipping! Who's interested and for how many

Black, 30rd with clear window. Essentially $31 with shipping. If for some reason, they become unavailable after order,I'll obviously refund everyone's money. Let me know, so I can get them ordered.
Nevermind...they're sold out now. Over 3800 magazines in stock at first post....ZERO in stock now!!!! Effing crazy!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.