Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1278 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 12-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #19156
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'll let you know if the SCAR comes through.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #19157
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Cool
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #19158
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

If Jared does now want it, add me to the list.
Unread 12-20-2012, 09:20 PM   #19159
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've got an AR for sale...let the bidding begin! Plain Jane model with handle molded into upper. Think Vietnam style. Superior lower an bushmaster? Upper.
Unread 12-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #19160
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Price?
other stuff
Unread 12-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #19161
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Well you do need that jk money...
Unread 12-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #19162
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Well you do need that jk money...
Absolutely, therefore....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Price?
$10,000! Lol J/K. Honestly I don't know. I guess I'll post a pic of it, and just entertain offers. Best off wins, if I like it...
Unread 12-20-2012, 11:21 PM   #19163
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

are we allowed to involve baby clothes in the deal?
Unread 12-20-2012, 11:24 PM   #19164
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Did you really just drop almost two G's on ammo today??!! I seriously need a change in career field/company!! What do you all do for a living where you can afford all these toys and accessories??? I want garza's problem with having the money and abilities, but not the time for multiple projects! Lol seriously though, I make decent money, but can't seem to get ahead and get all the cool toys! Is it all on credit?
Lol, not that it matters but I have no debt other than my house. I don't use CC's unless I have the cash to pay it off and I use the CC as a tool to keep my credit score way high. I am very very fortunate to have always had a good job and worked hard enough to always progress in income. I'll say this.....I don't rely on anyone but myself to achieve the things I want. I do a ton of research, use any resources available to me and generally make well informed decisions. And trust me, I save more than I spend!
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 11:31 PM   #19165
sirhk100

Ditto, zero debt other then 2 houses, CC's are always paid in full and like mentioned above, I use them only to build credit for a day when it's needed for whatever reason. It's usually hoovering in the 800 range. I don't make a whole lot of money but I also am single with no kids. I also do everything myself as most already know.

And if anyone wants a ride, we'll be on the right side of knight ranch road out in jean tomorrow around noon near the lake bed. Silver crewcab chevy with a trailer... This is from this afternoon.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 11:46 PM   #19166
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Ditto, zero debt other then 2 houses, CC's are always paid in full and like mentioned above, I use them only to build credit for a day when it's needed for whatever reason. It's usually hoovering in the 800 range. I don't make a whole lot of money but I also am single with no kids. I also do everything myself as most already know.

And if anyone wants a ride, we'll be on the right side of knight ranch road out in jean tomorrow around noon near the lake bed. Silver crewcab chevy with a trailer... This is from this afternoon.
Nice! You should race garzas jeep!

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 12:16 AM   #19167
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Check out the price on this baby...

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/SportsE...762x51/8752797
other stuff
Unread 12-21-2012, 12:17 AM   #19168
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Oh yea!!! Marn I dropped the '68 CJ5 off at Steve's house tonight!! I feel it went to a good place. There was no way I was going to have time to do what that thing needed.

BUT I did pick up an '84 CJ-7 from a buddy, and we worked our butts off last night on it. He's moving and couldn't take all his stuff with him and made me a deal I could not pass on for this. Teaser pics below. We actually cut the old rusty tub up with a plasma torch, got the new tub on the frame and now it's just finish work and we have all the parts!

Specs on it are:
'84 CJ-7 stock 4.2, 5spd, Dana 300
Dana 30 with alloy inners, outers, u-joints, 4.56 Detroit
Model 20 rear, alloy 1pc axles, 4.56, Detroit
4" spring under
35" old style MTR's
AND lots more coming!!!!
image-1576390063.jpg   image-2485827284.jpg   image-408415208.jpg  
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #19169
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

I wish I wasn't working I would be all over that offer.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 12:22 AM   #19170
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Nice! You should race garzas jeep!
Garza's been in the truck before the shock tuning and maybe I'm wrong but I highly doubt he would take that challenge! LOL

Hey Ricky, I saw 63mph thru those whoops tonight watching in car from today's fun!!!

Jason got to drive it today. He's definitely got some learning to do but he's really happy with the truck! I just had to keep reminding him I've been playing in the dirt for 27 years now so he shouldn't expect to be fast in his first 3 hours behind the wheel! It's just not gonna happen but I think he really had some fun in it today! Tomorrow will hopefully be another good day!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.