Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1277 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 12-20-2012, 02:58 PM   #19141
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Colt-LE692.../21677322?t=1&

Unread 12-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #19142
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
where did you end up finding the AR mags?
Totally didn't see your reply.

I got them from a local guy brassmanbrass.com

funny thing is yesterday they were $14.99 and today his site shows $20.99
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #19143
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

and the base is out of AR's too. All they have is a few Sig Sauer 556's
Unread 12-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #19144
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
well would ya look at that.

apparently they were around 1100

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #19145
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
I'm bored and am sick of working. I wish I could just take the rest of the year off.

Haha I am finding I am busier than I would have been had I not taken the rest of the year off.. But it's not a bad busy. Got my LJ tie rod straightened, changed the oil and filter in my car, went to Logandale this morning & picked up 3800 rounds of .223, going on a jeep run out @ Nelson tonight.. I'm having fun! I highly recommend taking the rest of the year off!
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #19146
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Did you really just drop almost two G's on ammo today??!! I seriously need a change in career field/company!! What do you all do for a living where you can afford all these toys and accessories??? I want garza's problem with having the money and abilities, but not the time for multiple projects! Lol seriously though, I make decent money, but can't seem to get ahead and get all the cool toys! Is it all on credit?
Unread 12-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #19147
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Did you really just drop almost two G's on ammo today??!! I seriously need a change in career field/company!! What do you all do for a living where you can afford all these toys and accessories??? I want garza's problem with having the money and abilities, but not the time for multiple projects! Lol seriously though, I make decent money, but can't seem to get ahead and get all the cool toys! Is it all on credit?
Im in the same boat. I was told .223 will hit $1 a round by next year.

Sent from my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #19148
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
No ***** what do you guys do?
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #19149
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Haha a little less than $2K, but a lot of $$ nonetheless. Nope, I don't have that kind of money to buy that kinda quantities of ammo for myself and if I did, I would buy stuff I could actually use (I don't even own anything capable of firing .223); nope, I went out and bought the stuff for a few friends who are going to reimburse me.
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #19150
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Woop.

I think I located a SCAR 16s

And the woman told me to buy it ASAP!!!!!!!

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #19151
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Sorry family I had to return all your Christmas presents and cancel the family reunion in Disney world but I got this really swell gun!!!

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 12-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #19152
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

At least you have one
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #19153
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
At least you have one
If it comes through ill sell you my AR. At adjusted market value of course

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 12-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #19154
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Haha a little less than $2K, but a lot of $$ nonetheless. Nope, I don't have that kind of money to buy that kinda quantities of ammo for myself and if I did, I would buy stuff I could actually use (I don't even own anything capable of firing .223); nope, I went out and bought the stuff for a few friends who are going to reimburse me.
Hit me up if you have any extra!!!!! Haha

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 12-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #19155
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. Marneaus

if it comes through ill sell you my ar. At adjusted market value of course
Might be interested depending on price.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.