Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1274 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 12-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #19096
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

I just don't worry about it. I do what I can to support my views. I will not let someone impede my God given rights. I expect all others to do the same. Here is why I am no longer a republican. If someone wants to be gay and married it isn't any of my business. If someone wants to terminate a pregnancy that isn't any of my business either. I may not agree but it isn't my decision to make. Political talk over from me today.
Agreed, but its just that kind of dont eff with me and I won't eff with you morality that has been our downfall! We need to be proactive and not reactive with these important issues! Too many people want to be all up in everyone else's business, and its not a good trend!

Unread 12-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #19097
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Just payed for someones Christmas lol

Got all this about an hour ago:
2 mags for my LC9
Crimson Trace laser for my LC9
200-rnds Speer gold dot hollows 9mm
200-rnds Speer gold dot hollows .40
500-rnds Winch. .223
2-AR Mags

This gun crap is crazy. Stupid government and their impulse buying tactics!!!
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #19098
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

where did you end up finding the AR mags?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #19099
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

They'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands. I'm willing to fight for my rights. How many liberals are willing to fight to take away rights?
How many people are actually willing to die for their guns? Who would be willing to lay down their life and leave their family to keep a possession? That's really all a firearm is in the grand scheme of things. Who would be willing to leave their wife and kids to defend themselves and otherwise survive? It's a very difficult question to answer.
Something else to think about. If you put a frog in boiling water, it will jump out. Put the same frog in warm water and slowly heat it, the frog will die when the water boils. Slow, gradual changes are what kills us! Slow constant anti gun legislation is leading up to a complete Mexico-style gun ban!
Unread 12-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #19100
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Every tactical rifle at sportsmans warehouse is sold out
Unread 12-19-2012, 06:02 PM   #19101
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

How many people are actually willing to die for their guns? Who would be willing to lay down their life and leave their family to keep a possession? That's really all a firearm is in the grand scheme of things. Who would be willing to leave their wife and kids to defend themselves and otherwise survive? It's a very difficult question to answer.
Something else to think about. If you put a frog in boiling water, it will jump out. Put the same frog in warm water and slowly heat it, the frog will die when the water boils. Slow, gradual changes are what kills us! Slow constant anti gun legislation is leading up to a complete Mexico-style gun ban!
I would. Better men have done the same. As soon as we loose the right to own arms is the day we lose freedom. I'm not willing to lose what is most precious to me and mine.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #19102
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

In many places in this country, it's illegal to keep a pit bull! Is it the dog's fault or the owners? I think ill sell my AR if the ban happens! I'll then use the money to help but a new jeep! Lol
Unread 12-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #19103
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I would. Better men have done the same. As soon as we loose the right to own arms is the day we lose freedom. I'm not willing to lose what is most precious to me and mine.
People like you and I need to get together in the coming weeks and have a discussion in the most frank terms! If you're available on Christmas Eve, I plan on doing some light shooting in the mi morning for only a couple hours. Hit me up if you wanna go, otherwise, we need to talk...
Unread 12-19-2012, 06:26 PM   #19104
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Headline on Drudge right now. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...-surge-on.html Even Wallyworld is sold out.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #19105
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Isn't there a gunshow at Cashman this weekend or next I think? Boy that's going to be a cluster$&^%*
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 06:49 PM   #19106
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Ill say it again I'm just glad I already have what I already have

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-19-2012, 07:33 PM   #19107
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
where did you end up finding the AR mags?
Bass Pro still has them on their website for 19.99 each. What was overpriced yesterday is a deal today!!
Unread 12-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #19108
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'm sad for what I don't have
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 07:36 PM   #19109
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/SportsE...m-ar15/8742947

I almost spit my drink all over the screen
Unread 12-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #19110
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/SportsE...m-ar15/8742947

I almost spit my drink all over the screen
powr?

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.