Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1268 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #19006
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

I guess you really like that pic huh Marn?
Oh did I already post that one? Sorry ill try another!!!!

image-3093896359.jpg  

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 05:10 PM   #19007
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverX

Where at in Utah? Being from Hawaii, I like to try these places out

My sister owns Kauai Cafe on Trop/Hualapai between China A Go Go and Subway.
In Duck Creek Village. My wife is from HI. We're going to see what happens hopefully it will work out for us.
Unread 12-17-2012, 05:18 PM   #19008
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Yeah, nice parking job on that jeep for sure!

And yes, a lot of welding and some planning to make the cuts at the right angle to get the radius of the bend I needed. Then a night with it capped and pressurized with air to make sure I didn't have any pinholes in the welds. Good times!!! I won't lie, I actually made this for my truck and it was used on my old motor before I did my motor swap. I looked and looked for intake 90's that would do what I needed on this truck and had no luck, then remembered that I'd kept this piece thinking maybe someday I'd have a use for it and well... whata you know!
Did you look into getting a silicone one? You can get a bunch of different sizes inlets and outlets
Unread 12-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #19009
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverX View Post

Have you seen their black Cherokee wrapped?
I'm here on Sunset/Polaris. Building with conveyor belt all over the parking lot. Haven't seen any other XJ out here besides Jared and another tan one that looks like mine.
I drive my plumbing van to and from home. So during the workweek i dont use my XJ.

Sent from my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #19010
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Did you look into getting a silicone one? You can get a bunch of different sizes inlets and outlets
Yep, in fact at one point I walked in a shop and bought 4 different ones to take home and try out thinking I'll return whichever don't meet my needs. All 4 went back. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #19011
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

I drive my plumbing van to and from home. So during the workweek i dont use my XJ.

Sent from my imagination
Work truck FTW. I have put about 4,000 miles on my personal truck this year. I've finally gotten under the expected mileage use from ford. That is until the end of January when I drop off my little bro in Provo then continue on to Vernal UT. Then back to Vegas. 1,112 mile round trip. Quick math $328 in fuel.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 05:30 PM   #19012
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks for all of the suggestions and ideas everyone - my father, LittleMike & I recovery strapped his rig over to my garage, found a leak in the master cylinder on the inside of the firewall behind the clutch, replaced it, bled the system from every way possible, it didn't work, removed the slave cylinder and manually cycled the fluid through by pushing the slave cylinder piston a number of times and got ALL of the air out, and all works well now.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #19013
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Thanks for all of the suggestions and ideas everyone - my father, LittleMike & I recovery strapped his rig over to my garage, found a leak in the master cylinder on the inside of the firewall behind the clutch, replaced it, bled the system from every way possible, it didn't work, removed the slave cylinder and manually cycled the fluid through by pushing the slave cylinder piston a number of times and got ALL of the air out, and all works well now.
Cool beans!!
Unread 12-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #19014
LittleMike
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Clutch is all fixed up, had a leak and way too much air in the hydrolic line. Big thank you to B0nes, his dad, and all of you for the suggestions. its good to know that you guys care about eachother, even if they're new! Thanks a ton guys. I will continue to follow the forum!
LittleMike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #19015
DriverX
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post

In Duck Creek Village. My wife is from HI. We're going to see what happens hopefully it will work out for us.
Congrats on doing it. Hope it works out too. Let us know when it opens and I will for sure make the trip there.
DriverX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 06:29 PM   #19016
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverX

Congrats on doing it. Hope it works out too. Let us know when it opens and I will for sure make the trip there.
Will do thanx!
Unread 12-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #19017
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverX View Post
Same here! Sounds like a good place to stop on a fishin trip.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 11:35 PM   #19018
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Love it when the wife goes to bed early. Getting caught up on gearz, extreme 4x4, and trucks
Unread 12-18-2012, 12:26 AM   #19019
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Puck, don't do this....

YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
Unread 12-18-2012, 12:28 AM   #19020
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Love it when the wife goes to bed early. Getting caught up on gearz, extreme 4x4, and trucks
Code names for "Rearz vol.1-7" "xxxtreme whore by whore" and "F**ks"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.