Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1266 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 12-17-2012, 10:12 AM   #18976
DriverX
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
We stopped by there on the way back so I could show them (PhotoJared & his girl) the cave. Then I stopped to help the kid with the stuck white XJ down the mountain before his tow truck arrived. Apparently it had been stuck there for two days
Passed you guys on the way back. I was blasting my horn trying to get your attention lol. I was going to turn around and head up there to check it out, haven't been to that cave in several years. Where was this white XJ at?

DriverX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #18977
sirhk100

And the truck will look really good once I get that front clip lined up better at the grill line and then put the bedsides on it and get the wrap done on it! We're stopping by to get the prelim measurements done for the wrap this thursday morning on the way out to go testing. Wrap will be done 2nd week of Jan and probably will be picking it up the day before tech for our first race.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #18978
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
And the truck will look really good once I get that front clip lined up better at the grill line and then put the bedsides on it and get the wrap done on it! We're stopping by to get the prelim measurements done for the wrap this thursday morning on the way out to go testing. Wrap will be done 2nd week of Jan and probably will be picking it up the day before tech for our first race.
I'm curious on how much they are charging for the wrap. It sounds like it is becoming more and more popular. I think my boss is starting to lean towards it for our work trucks.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 10:19 AM   #18979
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverX

Passed you guys on the way back. I was blasting my horn trying to get your attention lol. I was going to turn around and head up there to check it out, haven't been to that cave in several years. Where was this white XJ at?
He was on the north side of the cave. I guess he had gotten stuck there 2 nights before and couldn't get around a huge boulder. We were surprised it wasn't vandalized. He sure did beat the hell out of that thing trying to get out though.
Unread 12-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #18980
sirhk100

We're getting a deal by giving them use of the hood but basically the joe blow walking in off the street quote was $2100 for the complete truck. We're paying substantially less then that. We get final approval of the whole design including what they put on our hood but with the theme we're going with I think the companies logo will actually fit quite well there and not look like something from ricky bobby!

We're basically thinking they're just going to do their logo at the top of this page on the hood which actually should look pretty *****in with the rest of what we have planned.

http://www.warriorwraps.com/index.php

Unread 12-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #18981
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
We're getting a deal by giving them use of the hood but basically the joe blow walking in off the street quote was $2100 for the complete truck. We're paying substantially less then that. We get final approval of the whole design including what they put on our hood but with the theme we're going with I think the companies logo will actually fit quite well there and not look like something from ricky bobby!

We're basically thinking they're just going to do their logo at the top of this page on the hood which actually should look pretty *****in with the rest of what we have planned.

http://www.warriorwraps.com/index.php
They are just down the street from my office. The trucks they have rolling around with their wraps look ****ing awesome.

Sent from my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #18982
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I like their logo. Should come out great. I'll send a link to my boss. Thanks
Unread 12-17-2012, 10:40 AM   #18983
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

you should go pink like the hummer!!
Unread 12-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #18984
sirhk100

I was thinking more along the lines of the "dogslovecookies" one they have pictures of! LOL

Unread 12-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #18985
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Anyone into drawing or designing signs. I need to come up with a logo for my restaurant.
Unread 12-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #18986
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj
Anyone into drawing or designing signs. I need to come up with a logo for my restaurant.
I don't but what kind of restaurant?
Unread 12-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #18987
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

I don't but what kind of restaurant?
I'm opening a Hawaiian BBQ in Utah in May
Unread 12-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #18988
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:

I'm opening a Hawaiian BBQ in Utah in May
Sweet!
Unread 12-17-2012, 12:29 PM   #18989
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Good deal on an intake found it on CL

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3484729210.html
Unread 12-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #18990
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Good deal on an intake found it on CL

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3484729210.html
Will it fit my Wagoneer? I could use an extra 15 HP for towing the camper

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.