Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1260 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 12-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #18886
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Greatly reduced instead of numbers in the 20's it would be 2-3. I've run in to 3 people today who have said its time to outlaw guns. Funny how they want more laws to be passed when guns are going to people who are already breaking existing laws to obtain them. Lets disarm the innocent so the guilty can rule.

dude those are the same people who voted for obama, who support obama care, or at least who think its the governments job to fix everything.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #18887
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
dude those are the same people who voted for obama, who support obama care, or at least who think its the governments job to fix everything.
You, sir... are correct. It is a difference in philosophy. There are a significant number of people who believe it is the government's job to take care of our every need. Housing, medical, food, transportation, information and protection to name a few.

I wasn't raised that way. The responsibility to protect myself, my family and my belongings is solely my responsibility and I will never shift that responsibility to someone else. Particularly someone who is incapable or unwilling.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 02:18 PM   #18888
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I think that I found a new direction for the jeep

forumrunner_20121214_131738.jpg
Unread 12-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #18889
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Get ready for all the mention of gun control coming up in the news fellas.

It's tragic what happened in CT, 27 dead including 18 children at an elementary school shooting.

Just every time this happens people blame the guns. It's not the guns, just the other day in China some guy stabbed over 50 children at an elementary school (no guns in that one). Bad people will find ways to harm people if they are motivated to harm others.
Happened again in China today. 22 children stabbed in an elementary school. Luckily, none of them were killed. In 2010 there was an incident in China in which a man stabbed 15 children and two adults to death and wounded an additional 80! people. All this does is show that the mentally deranged will find a way no matter what.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #18890
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Andy, if you wanna come wrench tomorrow to get outta the house I'm sure I'll be out there most of the day. I've gotta run a few errands in the morning but I want to figure out a drive shaft loop, carrier bearing bracing and depending on time/motivation maybe bust out a transmission mount too. Not 100% sure on all of that though cause it has to be on the ground and running by the end of the day for Sunday morning's plans.

Puck text on the way...
I'll have to let you know. I want my house clean before I leave on vacation. If I finish cleaning tonight, I'll probably come by. If not, then I will be cleaning tomorrow.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 12-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #18891
sirhk100

No worries, just figured if you were bored with nothing better to do I'll be out there. Nothing major by any means and it's all stuff I can handle solo so no pressure. When do you leave?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #18892
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Either Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 12-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #18893
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
No worries, just figured if you were bored with nothing better to do I'll be out there. Nothing major by any means and it's all stuff I can handle solo so no pressure. When do you leave?
Khris - you should bring your truck tonight and park it next to the terribles truck!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #18894
sirhk100

LOL, everyone would laugh at mine! If I had a way to haul the race truck I'd consider bringing it but I'm honestly too busy tonight to pull it off even if I had truck and trailer available.

On a side note, anyone have a large pair of crimpers for crimping connectors on like welding/battery cable? I've got 4 connectors I'd like to put in the battery lines. I'd only need to borrow them for like 10 minutes. I don't have the connectors yet but they're on my list to buy early next week. Basically I'm putting a 250amp fuse about 10" from each of the batteries so that if any of the cables get damaged or grounded we'll pop the main fuse rather then having a 1/2" thick cable glowing red on us! Pretty much I want to install a set of fail safe fuses but the connectors I'm using on everything else around the truck won't work.

Unread 12-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #18895
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Khris - you should bring your truck tonight and park it next to the terribles truck!
WTH is happening tonight? I'm lost
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #18896
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
car show for charity, on ann and 95 at the terribles.

I'm at work still but im finishing up for the day. I've got the campah hooked up to the waggy, gonna go out and wash them before hitting the road at like 5 to get over there

Not sure if i should open up the camper and set up shop, or just leave them hooked up haha.

We could all chill in there, i can put on a pot of coffee.....throw some christmas lights on it...

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #18897
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

^I might come by and say hi.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #18898
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thats right by the kids daycare
Unread 12-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #18899
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

okay time to do my work completed sheet and go play in the yard with the jeep. on the clock, haha.

Quote:

Unread 12-14-2012, 04:31 PM   #18900
sirhk100

Quote:
Didn't get the memo?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.