Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1235 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 12-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #18511
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

It just sucks because I took the time to learn the job and now everyone leans on me. I am tired of it. Not only do I get the normal day to day stuff, I get others leaning on me, and Asst. NCOIC duties. Any projects that fall this way, always land on my desk because I am known as someone who gets things done. Maybe if I didn't have a work ethic or others here did, I wouldn't mind the job so much.
Answers the phone and say, stop crashing our UAVs!" Hang up the phone and go back to sleep!?

Unread 12-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #18512
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Im ok with what I got right. Whatever I didn't get right just means that it is a pointless caliber that isn't needed. Everyone else is wrong and only I am right.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #18513
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Im ok with what I got right. Whatever I didn't get right just means that it is a pointless caliber that isn't needed. Everyone else is wrong and only I am right.

.32 auto and .308

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #18514
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I knew something was up but figured f it. I didn't know you could even find .32.
Unread 12-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #18515
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I knew something was up but figured f it. I didn't know you could even find .32.
they have it at bass pro and sportsmans, I've bought a few boxes from big 5.....seems readily avaiable.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #18516
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I guess whenever I see something different I automatically think it is hard to find.
Unread 12-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #18517
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

anybody looking to get into the FSJ game?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3357554260.html

that pile of **** was parked over by my house for a long time, directly behind sams town, on one of the 'shortcut' roads we use.

Quote:

Unread 12-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #18518
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Ill offer $400 and see what he says.
Unread 12-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #18519
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i'll buy the rhino grille and parts off of you for $125, so, you'll only be in 375.00 and there's a hell of alot more than 375 in parts/scrap value on that truck haha

Quote:

Unread 12-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #18520
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
i'll buy the rhino grille and parts off of you for $125, so, you'll only be in 375.00 and there's a hell of alot more than 375 in parts/scrap value on that truck haha
$400-$125=$275

You do math for a living. Gosh, I wonder how many quotes you've added $100 to over the years! haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #18521
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
I vote for the 16th.

Sent from my imagination
Should have my Glock by then. We could do some shooting too.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #18522
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
$400-$125=$275

You do math for a living. Gosh, I wonder how many quotes you've added $100 to over the years! haha
no wonder we're so profitable!

Quote:

Unread 12-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #18523
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Answers the phone and say, stop crashing our UAVs!" Hang up the phone and go back to sleep!?
I really wish it were that easy!

Side note: Working with Khris on the race truck has really gotten me considering selling the Jeep. I can buy a decently built 4WD pre-runner and have the desert speed as well as some crawl-ability. I know that is going over to the darkside but the darkside looks like fun and they have twinkies.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #18524
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post

Should have my Glock by then. We could do some shooting too.
Sounds good to me.

Sent from my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #18525
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

somebody go buy this for me NOW

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...405039225.html

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.