Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1233 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 12-05-2012, 08:37 PM   #18481
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have not really thought about this weekend yet. But it is a nascar free weekend and the pats are playing on Monday night. So right now I cannot think of anything that I have planned besides nagging the wife to do my laundry, clean my house, and cook my food.

Unread 12-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #18482
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Thinking of going to do some plinking on Saturday since it was too windy last Saturday.
400-600 yds?
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #18483
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i am going to try to get the other valve cover finished...this one took some doin' and i could even get some of the spots off of it. still looks like there are water spots on some of it :-(

Oh well, there's an improvement I'd say

she gonna be PRETTY when im finished....then one day to clean up the rest of the engine bay...blah.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #18484
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Marn it takes a special kind of person to fix rather then simply replace, looks great.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #18485
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Marn it takes a special kind of person to fix rather then simply replace, looks great.
Yeah, a poor person.

Or at least a person that's motivated be become more financially responsible and save money.

If i was a buyer and not a fixer, I'd have an XJ like puck

I think i mentioned it before, but we set very specific budgets for Christmas this year, and i DEFINITELY wouldnt have been able to but a $100 set of valve covers and an $80 air cleaner. So far i'm into that $13 for the filter, $5 for the spacer, and I already had the polish ad spray paint.

But yeah, budgeted christmas, so, sorry, I cant give you all an AR or 1911 for christmas.

I will, however, let you all fire 1 shot* through the .45-70 nixt time we go shooting.

*the shot you fire will be one of my first batch of reloads. By accepting said gift, you acknowledged your status as a guinea pig, and agree that the owner/reloader is not responsible for anything that happens

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #18486
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

I will, however, let you all fire 1 shot* through the .45-70 nixt time we go shooting.

*the shot you fire will be one of my first batch of reloads. By accepting said gift, you acknowledged your status as a guinea pig, and agree that the owner/reloader is not responsible for anything that happens
Terms accepted.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #18487
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well that sucks...

I love when I get calls from work in the middle of the night...

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #18488
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Well that sucks...

I love when I get calls from work in the middle of the night...
I used to work on call at a diesel plant. I would get a call at 2am because a furnace wasn't firing. Get dressed, drive 45 mins to the plant and flip a breaker and then go home. I'm glad that's over.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #18489
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Terms accepted.
Done and done.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 12-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #18490
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

I hate the drive to Cali. It's long and boring.

Sent from my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 05:46 AM   #18491
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

400-600 yds?
Nah, maybe 25-50 yards tops. I am all iron sights and will be teaching some new shooters and will be shooting handguns mostly with the exception of .22 rifle.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 07:34 AM   #18492
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
I hate the drive to Cali. It's long and boring.

Sent from my imagination
I don't mind it as long as I do not try it on a Sunday or coming back on a Friday. I have seen the traffic backed up for over 10 miles at that inspection station. We even tried driving back around noon on a Friday one time and traffic got nasty in Cajon pass, so we decided to just stay in Big Bear for the night and drive home on Saturday.
Unread 12-06-2012, 08:33 AM   #18493
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I've detoured through bullhead city because traffic was so backed up. I don't mind the drive though. We drive to the central valley (Hanford, CA) at least once a year, now THAT is a boring drive.

I wish I had a welder. I really want to make some sliders and skids.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #18494
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Oh, and I'll probably have the 15-16 off! Anyone want to plan some wheeling?
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #18495
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

I vote for the 16th.

Sent from my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.