Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1233 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2003-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Dark Background wiOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Wheel Bearing & Hub Asse

Unread 12-05-2012, 08:37 PM   #18481
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have not really thought about this weekend yet. But it is a nascar free weekend and the pats are playing on Monday night. So right now I cannot think of anything that I have planned besides nagging the wife to do my laundry, clean my house, and cook my food.

Unread 12-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #18482
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Thinking of going to do some plinking on Saturday since it was too windy last Saturday.
400-600 yds?
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #18483
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i am going to try to get the other valve cover finished...this one took some doin' and i could even get some of the spots off of it. still looks like there are water spots on some of it :-(

Oh well, there's an improvement I'd say

she gonna be PRETTY when im finished....then one day to clean up the rest of the engine bay...blah.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #18484
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Marn it takes a special kind of person to fix rather then simply replace, looks great.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #18485
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Marn it takes a special kind of person to fix rather then simply replace, looks great.
Yeah, a poor person.

Or at least a person that's motivated be become more financially responsible and save money.

If i was a buyer and not a fixer, I'd have an XJ like puck

I think i mentioned it before, but we set very specific budgets for Christmas this year, and i DEFINITELY wouldnt have been able to but a $100 set of valve covers and an $80 air cleaner. So far i'm into that $13 for the filter, $5 for the spacer, and I already had the polish ad spray paint.

But yeah, budgeted christmas, so, sorry, I cant give you all an AR or 1911 for christmas.

I will, however, let you all fire 1 shot* through the .45-70 nixt time we go shooting.

*the shot you fire will be one of my first batch of reloads. By accepting said gift, you acknowledged your status as a guinea pig, and agree that the owner/reloader is not responsible for anything that happens

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #18486
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

I will, however, let you all fire 1 shot* through the .45-70 nixt time we go shooting.

*the shot you fire will be one of my first batch of reloads. By accepting said gift, you acknowledged your status as a guinea pig, and agree that the owner/reloader is not responsible for anything that happens
Terms accepted.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #18487
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well that sucks...

I love when I get calls from work in the middle of the night...

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #18488
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Well that sucks...

I love when I get calls from work in the middle of the night...
I used to work on call at a diesel plant. I would get a call at 2am because a furnace wasn't firing. Get dressed, drive 45 mins to the plant and flip a breaker and then go home. I'm glad that's over.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #18489
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Terms accepted.
Done and done.

Quote:

Unread 12-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #18490
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I hate the drive to Cali. It's long and boring.

Sent from my imagination
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 05:46 AM   #18491
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

400-600 yds?
Nah, maybe 25-50 yards tops. I am all iron sights and will be teaching some new shooters and will be shooting handguns mostly with the exception of .22 rifle.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 07:34 AM   #18492
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
I hate the drive to Cali. It's long and boring.

Sent from my imagination
I don't mind it as long as I do not try it on a Sunday or coming back on a Friday. I have seen the traffic backed up for over 10 miles at that inspection station. We even tried driving back around noon on a Friday one time and traffic got nasty in Cajon pass, so we decided to just stay in Big Bear for the night and drive home on Saturday.
Unread 12-06-2012, 08:33 AM   #18493
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I've detoured through bullhead city because traffic was so backed up. I don't mind the drive though. We drive to the central valley (Hanford, CA) at least once a year, now THAT is a boring drive.

I wish I had a welder. I really want to make some sliders and skids.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #18494
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Oh, and I'll probably have the 15-16 off! Anyone want to plan some wheeling?
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #18495
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I vote for the 16th.

Sent from my imagination
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.