Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1231 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 12-03-2012, 11:41 PM   #18451
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
That's alright I asked for a sig p228 I don't think ill get it. Worth putting on my list though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
I asked for a glock 19. It's coming in a week. And I'm getting myself a stripped lower
Thats selfish.

I asked for peace on earth and goodwill to men.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #18452
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

today i pulled apart the actuator for the surge brakes on my camper. pretty simple when you get down to it.

figured out that the old bendix master cylinder is the same as that from an early ford. right one is from my camper, left is replacement for a 66 ford F-100. Twinsies!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #18453
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I asked to be left alone.
Unread 12-04-2012, 09:01 AM   #18454
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

What? Lol
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 10:33 AM   #18455
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Marn, that looks like a simple set up. How hard will it be to bleed? I have enough of a hard time getting someone to pump and hold the brake pedal.
Unread 12-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #18456
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Marn, that looks like a simple set up. How hard will it be to bleed? I have enough of a hard time getting someone to pump and hold the brake pedal.
Right?!? How hard is the concept? Pump, pump, pump, hold....to the floor!!! Sheesh, you'd think it was microsurgery on a fly's eyes!!!
Unread 12-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #18457
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
What? Lol
for christmas he means.....scrooge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
It'll be no worse than bleeding any other brakes by ones self, haha. I will just use my little 1-man bleeder. Its just a little reservoir with a 3' hose on it. you just pump it and then go look at the hose, when it stops having air bubbles in it....you're done!

Quote:

Unread 12-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #18458
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

Are you a sporting clays guy? I go out there for their clays course fairly often. Once the county course opens I'm not renewing though county is much closer for me, and cheaper.
No we on spend most of our time on the hand gun range or the rifle. My friend has a gray yj on 35 hard I'm norm there in company car white Malibu with Illinois plates.
MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #18459
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ok I think I found my hard doors my flame red 1/2 I also have upper frame with spice canvas doors going up for sale. Tan/spice door Pnl. Nice shape. Few trail pin Stripes no mirror. $350.00 cell 847 791 4140 Mike
MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #18460
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSW214

No we on spend most of our time on the hand gun range or the rifle. My friend has a gray yj on 35 hard I'm norm there in company car white Malibu with Illinois plates.
We occasionally use the other ranges usually for black powder just due to the club being more black powder friendly then the county park. If I see ya ill stop and say hi.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #18461
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

dang dog boarding is expensive in this town. Anyone want to watch my 2 beagles Jan 5-13th for a couple hundred bucks.
Unread 12-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #18462
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
dang dog boarding is expensive in this town. Anyone want to watch my 2 beagles Jan 5-13th for a couple hundred bucks.
I would if we didnt have a stupid rabbit that would get eaten.

Wait....maybe i should do it anyway, that would solve a problem!

Quote:

Unread 12-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #18463
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Check northwest veterinary clinic it's on jones and Cheyenne. They used to be very cheap I haven't checked in a while.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #18464
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I checked a few places and one of the cheapest was 65 a night. They are two beagles not rottweilers
Unread 12-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #18465
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
I checked a few places and one of the cheapest was 65 a night. They are two beagles not rottweilers
You could bring them here my daughter is wanting to make some money.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.