Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1230 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Reply
Unread 12-02-2012, 11:29 PM   #18436
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

that **** was easy... puck did it too.

It should have been shot from below, why don't we head back up that way and you can do it again
My ***!

Not doing that again any time soon.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #18437
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

that **** was easy... puck did it too.

It should have been shot from below, why don't we head back up that way and you can do it again
Hey wait, how did i get draged into this?

Sent from my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #18438
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,710
You were there!

Powr, thanks for spotting me. Dave, thanks for holding onto my Jeep.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 12:23 AM   #18439
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Nice pics marn, we went up there for a quick drive on sat morning. It sucks being december already with no snow left up there
I know i wanna go sledding
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #18440
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,657
looks like ya'll had some fun. I went up their once with my old white TJ and didnt see any of the stuff in the pics or videos. I guess I have to hit it up with you guys next time. Maybe a quad trip to for the riders on here.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #18441
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,809
Man I wish I could have made it back to go with you guys out there. Looks like it was pretty fun.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 11:06 AM   #18442
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Nice pics marn, we went up there for a quick drive on sat morning. It sucks being december already with no snow left up there
I know. We didn't expect a bunch of snow, but i expected SOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
I know i wanna go sledding
We normally head up there at least once in the winter to play around in the snow.
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #18443
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,809
I don't know if anyone is interested but there is a guy selling some reloading equipment on back page. As well as someone selling some handbooks for reloading. You might be able to get a good price.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #18444
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
I don't know if anyone is interested but there is a guy selling some reloading equipment on back page. As well as someone selling some handbooks for reloading. You might be able to get a good price.
I ordered my lee loader last night :-)
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #18445
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

I ordered my lee loader last night :-)
Couldn't wait till Christmas?
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #18446
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Couldn't wait till Christmas?
nobody would get me that for christmas
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #18447
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
nobody would get me that for christmas
Really?
__________________
2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #18448
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

Really?
Well this guy would but not he can't!!!! Bahaha
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #18449
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,809
That's alright I asked for a sig p228 I don't think ill get it. Worth putting on my list though.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 10:47 PM   #18450
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
That's alright I asked for a sig p228 I don't think ill get it. Worth putting on my list though.
I asked for a glock 19. It's coming in a week. And I'm getting myself a stripped lower
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.