Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1224 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 11-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #18346
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Wait a second here. Your first post makes it sound like you would have been going on Sunday but you thought the run was moved to Saturday and therefore you couldn't make it. Then we tell you that the run was still on Sunday and you still can't make it? I am so confused
Let me help you out a little bit.

Step 1. Drop Wifey off at Church (tell her you are going to grab a coffee before service starts or something.)
Step 2. Go wheeling with us.
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit (or sign divorce papers, whichever comes first!)

I originally said that I would have loved to go if it were on a Saturday because Sunday is not an option for me right now, conversation ensued not inclusive of changing said trip to Saturday, then later after I had already committed to helping someone move on Saturday, I responded to a post mentioning that the run was on Saturday lamenting that had I known that [the run had been changed to Saturday] before I committed to help, I would have went wheeling instead. Conversation then ensued clarifying that it had never changed. Nothing has changed for me since the beginning, you guys are just so nutty you can't keep up with yourselves. :-)

As for your alternate plan, not bad but I kinda enjoy the perks of sleeping in my bed so I am gonna pass.

B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #18347
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post

I originally said that I would have loved to go if it were on a Saturday because Sunday is not an option for me right now, conversation ensued not inclusive of changing said trip to Saturday, then later after I had already committed to helping someone move on Saturday, I responded to a post mentioning that the run was on Saturday lamenting that had I known that [the run had been changed to Saturday] before I committed to help, I would have went wheeling instead. Conversation then ensued clarifying that it had never changed. Nothing has changed for me since the beginning, you guys are just so nutty you can't keep up with yourselves. :-)

As for your alternate plan, not bad but I kinda enjoy the perks of sleeping in my bed so I am gonna pass.
Wives and beds are over rated... All we men need is our Jeep and food.

J/K....
I like my bed.

Sent from my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #18348
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

I speak from experience here. In the divorce settlement, you will receive your dog and your bed. Nothing else mind you but you will get to sleep in your own bed!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #18349
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
are you going on Sunday?
Yup. Planning on it. And the new heater I bought is just a little Ruger 22/45 Mark III. Wanted one for ever and ever.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #18350
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff

Yup. Planning on it. And the new heater I bought is just a little Ruger 22/45 Mark III. Wanted one for ever and ever.
Your gonna love shooting it, hate cleaning it though. I just ordered the bushing that makes the magazine eject better and circumvents the circus act you gotta go through disassembling and reassembling. http://amzn.com/B008GSOBTY (I ordered Monday and scored on free shipping)

Also got 3 extra magazines and the ultimate clip loader, man.. they make it sooo much better. I'll let you know how the bushing works out
Unread 11-28-2012, 08:46 PM   #18351
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff View Post
Nice, thats on my list too.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #18352
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, I tried field stripping it last night. Quite an adventure. I will definitely look into whatever makes stripping it easier. I got three mags and a little holster too.
Unread 11-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #18353
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Seat the barrel and slide on the grip. Point the gun down at 45 degrees angle, slide pin in all the way, point the muzzle straight up, pull and hold the trigger, then lock the pin into place. Done, and done!
Unread 11-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #18354
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Don't put the mag in backwards. You will feel like a dumb ***. I'm speaking from experience. I will also own one sometime. Damn ruger makes some fine products.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #18355
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Yeah, I tried field stripping it last night. Quite an adventure. I will definitely look into whatever makes stripping it easier. I got three mags and a little holster too.
I've heard they are a bit of a pain....

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 12:01 AM   #18356
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Seat the barrel and slide on the grip. Point the gun down at 45 degrees angle, slide pin in all the way, point the muzzle straight up, pull and hold the trigger, then lock the pin into place. Done, and done!
Maybe after a few hundred rounds. I guarantee you need something other than your thumb to push that pin out and to put it back in. And I guarantee you won't separate the barrel from the frame with your Bare hands.
Unread 11-29-2012, 12:18 AM   #18357
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I've heard it will loosen up a lot once broken in a little.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 12:48 AM   #18358
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Maybe after a few hundred rounds. I guarantee you need something other than your thumb to push that pin out and to put it back in. And I guarantee you won't separate the barrel from the frame with your Bare hands.
I'm He-man! I used a rubber mallet the first time. They are very tight at first.
Unread 11-29-2012, 05:31 AM   #18359
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I've put about 300 rounds through mine so far, going out shooting again this Saturday afternoon (after moving) and will once again experience the joy (UGH) of stripping and cleaning it.. I have heard it gets easier with time too, I sure hope time comes fast, I have already stripped mine only 3 times and I'm sick of it (stripping) already
Unread 11-29-2012, 07:06 AM   #18360
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

The problem here is very simple... you guys are married. I bet you Andy could strip that thing down no problem. For some odd reason he has more hand strength then us married folk.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.