Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1223 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 11-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #18331
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I've looked into that in the past.

Needs to be garage kept. Haggerty won't insure it :-/
They don't actually check. Try American Collectors.

Unread 11-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #18332
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

They don't actually check. Try American Collectors.
But if something happens at storage, he would have to falsify police reports and other documents to hide that it wasn't garaged.
Unread 11-27-2012, 10:24 PM   #18333
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

But if something happens at storage, he would have to falsify police reports and other documents to hide that it wasn't garaged.
It was there temporary while they worked on his garage. Simple lol
Unread 11-28-2012, 12:09 AM   #18334
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

My sister does insurance and I know her company does a CHROME policy for specialty vehicles. Similar thing to what was before mentioned. When she gets back in town I will ask what is required. I know there are mileage limits but other then that I'm not sure.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 12:25 AM   #18335
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
My sister does insurance and I know her company does a CHROME policy for specialty vehicles. Similar thing to what was before mentioned. When she gets back in town I will ask what is required. I know there are mileage limits but other then that I'm not sure.
Awesome thanks!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 12:27 AM   #18336
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

It was there temporary while they worked on his garage. Simple lol
Yeah and then they probably wouldn't cover it because it was clearly being stored,temporary or not, outside of the required environment.

The reason it's so cheap is because when stored inside and only driven occasionally, the chances that anything would happen are slim.

Anyway I'm sure I could get around it if I wanted....but I'd rather be honest. Same as I don't plan to go over my mileage limit if I can help it :-/

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 11-28-2012, 01:05 AM   #18337
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Yeah and then they probably wouldn't cover it because it was clearly being stored,temporary or not, outside of the required environment.

The reason it's so cheap is because when stored inside and only driven occasionally, the chances that anything would happen are slim.

Anyway I'm sure I could get around it if I wanted....but I'd rather be honest. Same as I don't plan to go over my mileage limit if I can help it :-/
X2 hooray for honesty. If more people were honest you wouldn't need auto insurance.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #18338
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Nah, you would still need it. I have met many honest idiots.
Unread 11-28-2012, 09:55 AM   #18339
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I bought a gun. That is the Wednesday morning update.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #18340
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

are you going on Sunday?
Unread 11-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #18341
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff View Post
I bought a gun. That is the Wednesday morning update.
que tipo?

Quote:

Unread 11-28-2012, 12:06 PM   #18342
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I am so sad... Last night I picked up the kids a little Peg Perego John Deer side by side and today I am looking at ways to modify it. Getting ready to order a led headlight/tail light kit.
Unread 11-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #18343
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I am so sad... Last night I picked up the kids a little Peg Perego John Deer side by side and today I am looking at ways to modify it. Getting ready to order a led headlight/tail light kit.
TURBO! Or if its electric, bigger batteries!
Unread 11-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #18344
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

It is a little 12v set up. 2 speed forward and one reverse. Down the road I might look into a better motor controller and new motors. But for now I just want the kids to use it and abuse it.
Unread 11-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #18345
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
I am bummed I missed something somewhere where the date got changed to a Saturday; I committed to a fellow wheeler I would help him move so I can't make it
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Can't do Sundays; church with the wifey takes priority. Get some good pics for me though!
Wait a second here. Your first post makes it sound like you would have been going on Sunday but you thought the run was moved to Saturday and therefore you couldn't make it. Then we tell you that the run was still on Sunday and you still can't make it? I am so confused
Let me help you out a little bit.

Step 1. Drop Wifey off at Church (tell her you are going to grab a coffee before service starts or something.)
Step 2. Go wheeling with us.
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit (or sign divorce papers, whichever comes first!)

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.