Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1211 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 11-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #18151
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Aite. What are you going to put it on?

Uh....10am meetup at the M gas station?
My AR.

Sure thing.

Who else is coming?

Sent by my imagination

Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #18152
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
My AR.

Sure thing.

Who else is coming?

Sent by my imagination
do you have a standard front sight block? If so, you'll need a riser

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #18153
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

do you have a standard front sight block? If so, you'll need a riser
I have a riser. I needed one for my 4x scope.

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #18154
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Ill be there.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #18155
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
I have a riser. I needed one for my 4x scope.

Sent by my imagination
poifect! I'll mark it SPF over on shooters.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 11-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #18156
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Jared you going to make it? You can play with mah pistol!!!!! He he!!!!!

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #18157
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I believe J-Kon works on Sunday

Quote:

Unread 11-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #18158
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hey B0nez gief Jared teh day off.

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #18159
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I might be there on Sunday. Thinking I might pull my AR apart and throw the stock on the AR I am building for my little brother.

Side note: If there was any question as to why I am single, let me tell you a little story. Wednesday, I was supposed to have a date. Before the date, after work, I was waiting on UPS to make a delivery that I missed on Tuesday. About ten minutes before I am supposed to meet this chick, I send her a text saying that I was still waiting on UPS and that I would be late. She told me it wasn't a problem that she was going to be late too. About 30 minutes later, still waiting on UPS, I sent her another text asking if we could reschedule for tonight. She texts back that it wasn't a problem. 7:45 UPS finally shows up. Yesterday, as I am heading out to Thanksgiving dinner, I try to call her. No answer. I sent her a text asking how her T-day was going. No answer. I figured she was busy, no big deal. Today, I send her a text asking if we were still on for tonight. No answer. I try to call her. No answer. I send her a text asking if she was okay. "Yup" is the only response I got. Try to call her again. No answer. Shoot her another text. No answer. So there you have it. I blew off a date and any chance I had with this chick for gun parts. Not sure if that is winning or losing.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #18160
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

You better be there lonley boy.

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #18161
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
Jared you going to make it? You can play with mah pistol!!!!! He he!!!!!

Sent by my imagination
Yep I work...
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #18162
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
i might be there on sunday. Thinking i might pull my ar apart and throw the stock on the ar i am building for my little brother.

Side note: If there was any question as to why i am single, let me tell you a little story. Wednesday, i was supposed to have a date. Before the date, after work, i was waiting on ups to make a delivery that i missed on tuesday. About ten minutes before i am supposed to meet this chick, i send her a text saying that i was still waiting on ups and that i would be late. She told me it wasn't a problem that she was going to be late too. About 30 minutes later, still waiting on ups, i sent her another text asking if we could reschedule for tonight. She texts back that it wasn't a problem. 7:45 ups finally shows up. Yesterday, as i am heading out to thanksgiving dinner, i try to call her. No answer. I sent her a text asking how her t-day was going. No answer. I figured she was busy, no big deal. Today, i send her a text asking if we were still on for tonight. No answer. I try to call her. No answer. I send her a text asking if she was okay. "yup" is the only response i got. Try to call her again. No answer. Shoot her another text. No answer. So there you have it. I blew off a date and any chance i had with this chick for gun parts. Not sure if that is winning or losing.
winning!
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #18163
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

If that's all it took to get her pissed TS. I hope you at least disappointed her one night in the sack.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #18164
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I might be there on Sunday. Thinking I might pull my AR apart and throw the stock on the AR I am building for my little brother.

Side note: If there was any question as to why I am single, let me tell you a little story. Wednesday, I was supposed to have a date. Before the date, after work, I was waiting on UPS to make a delivery that I missed on Tuesday. About ten minutes before I am supposed to meet this chick, I send her a text saying that I was still waiting on UPS and that I would be late. She told me it wasn't a problem that she was going to be late too. About 30 minutes later, still waiting on UPS, I sent her another text asking if we could reschedule for tonight. She texts back that it wasn't a problem. 7:45 UPS finally shows up. Yesterday, as I am heading out to Thanksgiving dinner, I try to call her. No answer. I sent her a text asking how her T-day was going. No answer. I figured she was busy, no big deal. Today, I send her a text asking if we were still on for tonight. No answer. I try to call her. No answer. I send her a text asking if she was okay. "Yup" is the only response I got. Try to call her again. No answer. Shoot her another text. No answer. So there you have it. I blew off a date and any chance I had with this chick for gun parts. Not sure if that is winning or losing.
Eh, you'll probably get more reliability and use out of the gun.

Quote:

Unread 11-23-2012, 07:32 PM   #18165
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

You called her too much...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.