Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1211 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Upper & Lower Control ArSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 11-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #18151
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Aite. What are you going to put it on?

Uh....10am meetup at the M gas station?
My AR.

Sure thing.

Who else is coming?

Sent by my imagination

Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #18152
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
My AR.

Sure thing.

Who else is coming?

Sent by my imagination
do you have a standard front sight block? If so, you'll need a riser

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #18153
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

do you have a standard front sight block? If so, you'll need a riser
I have a riser. I needed one for my 4x scope.

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #18154
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Ill be there.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #18155
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
I have a riser. I needed one for my 4x scope.

Sent by my imagination
poifect! I'll mark it SPF over on shooters.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 11-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #18156
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Jared you going to make it? You can play with mah pistol!!!!! He he!!!!!

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #18157
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I believe J-Kon works on Sunday

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 11-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #18158
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hey B0nez gief Jared teh day off.

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #18159
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I might be there on Sunday. Thinking I might pull my AR apart and throw the stock on the AR I am building for my little brother.

Side note: If there was any question as to why I am single, let me tell you a little story. Wednesday, I was supposed to have a date. Before the date, after work, I was waiting on UPS to make a delivery that I missed on Tuesday. About ten minutes before I am supposed to meet this chick, I send her a text saying that I was still waiting on UPS and that I would be late. She told me it wasn't a problem that she was going to be late too. About 30 minutes later, still waiting on UPS, I sent her another text asking if we could reschedule for tonight. She texts back that it wasn't a problem. 7:45 UPS finally shows up. Yesterday, as I am heading out to Thanksgiving dinner, I try to call her. No answer. I sent her a text asking how her T-day was going. No answer. I figured she was busy, no big deal. Today, I send her a text asking if we were still on for tonight. No answer. I try to call her. No answer. I send her a text asking if she was okay. "Yup" is the only response I got. Try to call her again. No answer. Shoot her another text. No answer. So there you have it. I blew off a date and any chance I had with this chick for gun parts. Not sure if that is winning or losing.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #18160
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

You better be there lonley boy.

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #18161
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
Jared you going to make it? You can play with mah pistol!!!!! He he!!!!!

Sent by my imagination
Yep I work...
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #18162
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
i might be there on sunday. Thinking i might pull my ar apart and throw the stock on the ar i am building for my little brother.

Side note: If there was any question as to why i am single, let me tell you a little story. Wednesday, i was supposed to have a date. Before the date, after work, i was waiting on ups to make a delivery that i missed on tuesday. About ten minutes before i am supposed to meet this chick, i send her a text saying that i was still waiting on ups and that i would be late. She told me it wasn't a problem that she was going to be late too. About 30 minutes later, still waiting on ups, i sent her another text asking if we could reschedule for tonight. She texts back that it wasn't a problem. 7:45 ups finally shows up. Yesterday, as i am heading out to thanksgiving dinner, i try to call her. No answer. I sent her a text asking how her t-day was going. No answer. I figured she was busy, no big deal. Today, i send her a text asking if we were still on for tonight. No answer. I try to call her. No answer. I send her a text asking if she was okay. "yup" is the only response i got. Try to call her again. No answer. Shoot her another text. No answer. So there you have it. I blew off a date and any chance i had with this chick for gun parts. Not sure if that is winning or losing.
winning!
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #18163
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

If that's all it took to get her pissed TS. I hope you at least disappointed her one night in the sack.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #18164
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I might be there on Sunday. Thinking I might pull my AR apart and throw the stock on the AR I am building for my little brother.

Side note: If there was any question as to why I am single, let me tell you a little story. Wednesday, I was supposed to have a date. Before the date, after work, I was waiting on UPS to make a delivery that I missed on Tuesday. About ten minutes before I am supposed to meet this chick, I send her a text saying that I was still waiting on UPS and that I would be late. She told me it wasn't a problem that she was going to be late too. About 30 minutes later, still waiting on UPS, I sent her another text asking if we could reschedule for tonight. She texts back that it wasn't a problem. 7:45 UPS finally shows up. Yesterday, as I am heading out to Thanksgiving dinner, I try to call her. No answer. I sent her a text asking how her T-day was going. No answer. I figured she was busy, no big deal. Today, I send her a text asking if we were still on for tonight. No answer. I try to call her. No answer. I send her a text asking if she was okay. "Yup" is the only response I got. Try to call her again. No answer. Shoot her another text. No answer. So there you have it. I blew off a date and any chance I had with this chick for gun parts. Not sure if that is winning or losing.
Eh, you'll probably get more reliability and use out of the gun.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 11-23-2012, 07:32 PM   #18165
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

You called her too much...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.