Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1204 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #18046
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
If you think that is bad you should see all of the cross posting that Khris does...

On a second note... I ordered some sliders and a gobi rack the other day. I might need some help with the rack once it finally comes in. Should be sometime in Dec because they had a 4-6 week lead time on them.
I'll help let me know when.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:07 AM   #18047
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
If you think that is bad you should see all of the cross posting that Khris does...
LOL stalker!!! I'm mostly in here for social reasons. I did most of my wheeling with war machines group but that's on hold now since I'm still 2WD in the expo so my posting over there is very rare these days.

I have a build thread on TTORA, Yotatech, Dezertrangers & Racedezert.com for the toyota cause we want to keep it visible for current sponsor and to show that we're active for any potential sponsors also. Facebook is updated for the TPF team page WAY more then my personal page which I very rarely post on.

That's really about it though. I don't really socialize or BS on any other forums. I used to on dezertrangers but got annoyed with the majority over there so now I keep to just our build thread and the occasional informative post.

On the build threads I simply make one post and copy and past it on the others. The updates I show here on the truck build are very minimal compared to what I'm actually getting done on the truck. You guys just typically see the bigger stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #18048
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Yo, Khris, sorry I didnt text you, i got in a huge fight with the woman right when i got home last night

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #18049
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I check out the other Jeep boards every few weeks. Surf the for sale sections and the local sections. By far this is the busiest local thread that I have found. I think Jeepforum is a good broad forum that covers everything Jeep. Some of the other nationwife forums are too specific... Jkforum, JKowners, Jkfreaks.... even desert wranglers is just a little too specific for me.

for dating I usually use sailors_with_a_slight_lisp_and_lazy_eye.com
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:18 AM   #18050
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Yo, Khris, sorry I didnt text you, i got in a huge fight with the woman right when i got home last night
slowly waiting for a post from puck or andy saying to send her their way...

It is not huge, that is just a prep for daily life being married.
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #18051
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Let me guess "sell some guns and buy me a ring"
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:31 AM   #18052
sirhk100

Marn, no worries, last night was pretty much a cluster F anyways. It's not bothering me being there. Part of me actually is thinking about asking if I can keep it around for another month or so if you don't mind? I'm gonna have to pull the shocks on and off a few times in the garage over the next few weeks and it's easy to just lift onto stands using the hoist. Also when we are in the desert paying to tune shocks it's easiest to lift using a hoist also. Up to you though but if you don't really need it back asap I might store it a bit longer for you if you wanted.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #18053
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

On a second note... I ordered some sliders and a gobi rack the other day. I might need some help with the rack once it finally comes in. Should be sometime in Dec because they had a 4-6 week lead time on them.
Someone dropped some $$$$

Wish I could get a Gobi.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:44 AM   #18054
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

It was pricey... way more than I ever wanted to spend. but some of the others either required drilling in the body or added up the be almost the same cost after adding a basket. The gobi had the best reviews and seemed to last the longest, plus it was one of the lowest so I can still hit the parking garages.

I ordered it through northridge4x4 because they had a veterans day sale going on. After the fact I found out that eadoffroad could have beat them and was in Denvr also where Gobi is based out of... so they have a really good relationship with them if I ever ran into any problems.
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:54 AM   #18055
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'll look into it. Those are the same reasons I like Gobi. Not to mention they make a ladder for the back of the XJ
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #18056
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

right now they are giving the ladder and wind deflector with them. But they are raising the prices again in Jan... so that was extra motivation for me. I looked through the forums and the guys with alpha expedition do forum discounts too. Every little penny counts.
Unread 11-20-2012, 12:02 PM   #18057
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
i got in a huge fight with the woman right when i got home last night
Quote:
slowly waiting for a post from puck or andy saying to send her their way...
Not from me unless she is going to bring me a sammich. I'm good.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #18058
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
It was pricey... way more than I ever wanted to spend. but some of the others either required drilling in the body
heaven forbid you have to drill a hole, you might slip and chip your door hinges

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 11-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #18059
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Agreed. Sammich or GTFO.

Sent by my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 01:10 PM   #18060
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Agreed. Sammich or GTFO.

Sent by my imagination
Nope!!!

I'm the only recipient of her sammiches.

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.