Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1197 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 11-18-2012, 02:52 AM   #17941
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Well I had big plans until I got a phone call tonight. My dad had a seizure and my mom couldn't get him to the car. They don't have insurance so I went to go take him to the hospital. He will be alright just a little banged up from falling and hitting his head. He has epilepsy so we have been through this before. Ill probably end up spending the day with my parents.

Dang giff it has been a while. We need to go wheelin some time soon. I feel bad I keep backing out on trips. You might as well start calling me powr.
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Glad he is going to be okay though. Let me know if anything changes or if you need anything. We do need to get out again. Weather is perfect for it. I will be out of town for Thanksgiving weekend, but maybe the week after we will see what is going on.

dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2012, 05:15 AM   #17942
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

I am not buying it. Powr is selling it.
Ahhh ok, I missed that
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2012, 05:18 AM   #17943
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

Well I had big plans until I got a phone call tonight. My dad had a seizure and my mom couldn't get him to the car. They don't have insurance so I went to go take him to the hospital. He will be alright just a little banged up from falling and hitting his head. He has epilepsy so we have been through this before. Ill probably end up spending the day with my parents.

Dang giff it has been a while. We need to go wheelin some time soon. I feel bad I keep backing out on trips. You might as well start calling me powr.
Sorry to hear about your pop, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys out.
Unread 11-18-2012, 10:05 AM   #17944
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Really sorry to hear about your Dad. If you need anything.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #17945
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Thanks guys he will be alright. This happens occasionally when he doesn't get enough sleep. You would think a man in his 50's who has had the same problem for 40 years would have figured out he needs to sleep every once in a while. My mom is the one who really worries about it.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2012, 11:32 AM   #17946
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thanks guys he will be alright. This happens occasionally when he doesn't get enough sleep. You would think a man in his 50's who has had the same problem for 40 years would have figured out he needs to sleep every once in a while. My mom is the one who really worries about it.
Sounds like she has good reason to worry. Maybe she needs to give him some graham crackers and milk before naptime
Unread 11-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #17947
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

D.I.R.T. Must have.....

Sent by my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #17948
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Glad to hear that everything is ok with your dad
Unread 11-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #17949
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
D.I.R.T. Must have.....

Sent by my imagination
If you're jonesing that bad, go to where we went shooting last weekend. Follow the dirt road a little further and follow the trails along that mountain that we were shooting into. Just hig the base of it, there's a trail that goes over the top of it and spits you out on the Las Vegas blvd side where everyone else shoots. The difficulty would be this...if rocky gap is a 10, then this would be a 4-5, maybe 6 since it rained so hard. Some ok rock crawling and it's an ok trail for a shorty trip.
Unread 11-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #17950
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

If you're jonesing that bad, go to where we went shooting last weekend. Follow the dirt road a little further and follow the trails along that mountain that we were shooting into. Just hig the base of it, there's a trail that goes over the top of it and spits you out on the Las Vegas blvd side where everyone else shoots. The difficulty would be this...if rocky gap is a 10, then this would be a 4-5, maybe 6 since it rained so hard. Some ok rock crawling and it's an ok trail for a shorty trip.
Thanks, i'll do that.

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #17951
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
D.I.R.T. Must have.....

Sent by my imagination
Maybe you should have posted up a run instead of just saying you wanted to hit some dirt.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 11-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #17952
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Maybe you should have posted up a run instead of just saying you wanted to hit some dirt.
Do you need some dirt too Andy?
Unread 11-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #17953
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Do you need some dirt too Andy?
Yup but there were no runs posted so I made other plans.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 11-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #17954
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Some pics of the trail Powr sent me on.

forumrunner_20121118_140429.jpg

forumrunner_20121118_140458.jpg

forumrunner_20121118_140526.jpg

forumrunner_20121118_140553.jpg

forumrunner_20121118_140620.jpg

forumrunner_20121118_140649.jpg

forumrunner_20121118_140715.jpg

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #17955
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Some pics of the trail Powr sent me on.

Sent by my imagination
Looks great! Bummer that I couldn't get away to see 'er in her natural element. How did everything go?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.