Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1196 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Yukon Hardcore Locking hubs Dana 44!! CCOR 706-207-4140Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Unread 11-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #17926
sirhk100

So... Fuel tower, dumping fuel, things go bad, $400K in stuff with not much to show for other then a lifeflight trip outta mexico for the fueler and the driver and a passenger with a very severe sunburn!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #17927
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Like I said...yeah yeah, I know it's priced ridiculously high, and I know no one will pay that, but if someone does, score for me. The dealer was offering 18k plus tax credit would have put it over 20 as a trade in on a new '12. I don't need to sell right now, and if I have to, I'll just trade it after removing stuff! It never hurts to try. Worst that will happen is people will say I'm crazy or send stupid emails. A little wasted time and no harm!
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #17928
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Powr, did you finally get the self-drive or flying feature added to your TJ? Haha $25k?

Just goes to show, never post stuff on CL when your high! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:29 PM   #17929
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Like I said...yeah yeah, I know it's priced ridiculously high, and I know no one will pay that, but if someone does, score for me. The dealer was offering 18k plus tax credit would have put it over 20 as a trade in on a new '12. I don't need to sell right now, and if I have to, I'll just trade it after removing stuff! It never hurts to try. Worst that will happen is people will say I'm crazy or send stupid emails. A little wasted time and no harm!
You should sell me the OBA and high lift for CHEAP.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:34 PM   #17930
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'll probably end up trading it on a new one minus the high lift, OBA, and hilites!
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:35 PM   #17931
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

You should sell me the OBA and high lift for CHEAP.
But the OBA system must be valued at close to 5k of the 25k asking price. Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:37 PM   #17932
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I know there are comparable ones on CL for half that, but kbb is 18 and if someone is nuts enough to jump on it at that price, good for me. Y'all are so supportive! Kinda like a smelly old jock strap that's been soaked in nut sweat for six seasons! Lol
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:45 PM   #17933
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Is anyone wheeling tomorrow? I may be up for something if anyone else is. Im just sick of this town right now.
Got anything specific in mind?
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2012, 12:00 AM   #17934
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I would go with the 13's. I have not tried the new seats... but anything has to be better than the seats in the 11-12's.
Unread 11-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #17935
sirhk100

Power, what kinda Nigerian scam are you trying to run? Or are you just really jonesing that bad for 250 boxes of twinkies?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2012, 12:54 AM   #17936
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Jonesing for the twinkies and zingers! Zingers are gone too! Terrible thing!
Unread 11-18-2012, 12:57 AM   #17937
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I would go with the 13's. I have not tried the new seats... but anything has to be better than the seats in the 11-12's.
That pentastar motor really does have some zip to it too! I drove an 08 and killed it like six times. The 12 was much closer to the I6. I want the cylinder head BS to settle down first though! Not a big fan of catastrophic engine failure, even under warranty! Even thought about buying an 07-10 with a million miles and doing a hemi swap. Lots of work, but good power and reliability.
Unread 11-18-2012, 12:58 AM   #17938
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff

Got anything specific in mind?
Well I had big plans until I got a phone call tonight. My dad had a seizure and my mom couldn't get him to the car. They don't have insurance so I went to go take him to the hospital. He will be alright just a little banged up from falling and hitting his head. He has epilepsy so we have been through this before. Ill probably end up spending the day with my parents.

Dang giff it has been a while. We need to go wheelin some time soon. I feel bad I keep backing out on trips. You might as well start calling me powr.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2012, 01:04 AM   #17939
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

I feel bad I keep backing out on trips. You might as well start calling me powr.
What makes this even funnier is that I was going to make a comment about how I have passed the torch to you, my apprentice. But then I read to the end of your comment and literally got a grin and chuckle. Well played, nemesis, well played! Lol
Unread 11-18-2012, 01:05 AM   #17940
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thoughts and prayers for the family too, I know how it feels when you have medical emergencies with your parents. As usual, if you need an ear, I'm here. Ha, it rhymes, unintentionally!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.