Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1191 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Reply
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:17 PM   #17851
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,618
Great to see that you are finally a free man. Now can you please bring some of the snow down here with you.

__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:17 PM   #17852
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Thanks! Soon I hope


Finally got a minute to snap a few pics of the new toys: Ruger Mark III Hunter for me and Ruger Single Ten for the lady - Looking forward to going to try 'em out!

gorgeous!

There's not to much prettier than some stainless and high fine hardwood.
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #17853
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

There's not to much prettier than some stainless and high fine hardwood.
If you say so...

__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #17854
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Free at last!!!

Trip home was nice, carjacking and all
Did I miss something? You got carjacked? Story needed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #17855
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

If you say so...
MMMMmmmm. Boobies.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #17856
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,143
Any one have free time on Sunday to do some exploring? I really want to hit a (some) trail(s). I need to get my XJ dirty.

Sent by my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #17857
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

If you say so...
Yeah, keep your guns, I got some hardwood for that girl! Whew, THAT'S gorgeous! Godam!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #17858
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,493
I'll talk to my dad, maybe hit up Overton trails? Been wanting to check it out!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #17859
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
I'll talk to my dad, maybe hit up Overton trails? Been wanting to check it out!
Where is that?

Sent by my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #17860
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
I'll talk to my dad, maybe hit up Overton trails? Been wanting to check it out!
You talking Logandale OHV?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #17861
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Where is that?

Sent by my imagination
in overton maybe? LOL


Also, shut up you all, lusting after chicks you'll never even get to get close enough to cop a feel.


I should have said 'as far as firearms go....'
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #17862
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,829
I may be down for some trails. If is something not very wide I may be out though. I'm trying to keep the resale value high on my truck.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #17863
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,618
It's a ford truck, those things are a dime a dozen. Now if you were to lower it, and put some 13inch wheels with ungodly negative backspacing... only then might you be on to something.

Or you could just get some big chrome balls to hang from the hitch receiver and a few tapout stickers.
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #17864
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Also, shut up you all, lusting after chicks you'll never even get to get close enough to cop a feel.
'
I never once said lusting or anything like that. You just said there's not much prettier then that and I'd have to argue that I could find a hell of a lot of things that are much prettier. I just posted one sample. Has nothing to do with if any of us would ever get close or not. I was commenting simply on what you said and nothing more.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #17865
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I never once said lusting or anything like that. You just said there's not much prettier then that and I'd have to argue that I could find a hell of a lot of things that are much prettier. I just posted one sample. Has nothing to do with if any of us would ever get close or not. I was commenting simply on what you said and nothing more.
Speaking of copping a feel, did ya go on another date with that one chick?
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.