Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1183 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 11-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #17731
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

There is something a little worry some about a chick who is in to cars. Most of the time they can lift a ford 9in by themselves. If you can find a mentally stable chick, who's hot, and into cars more power to ya.
Basically I've just described a unicorn.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #17732
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Should've went out with a dude then....
Randy?
Unread 11-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #17733
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
There is something a little worry some about a chick who is in to cars. Most of the time they can lift a ford 9in by themselves. If you can find a mentally stable chick, who's hot, and into cars more power to ya.
Basically I've just described a unicorn.
LOL seriously!

And Greg, she does actually have kind of a strange name but it's not a dudes name... I still like the "It's Pat" skits from SNL back in the day!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #17734
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

When I first started dating my wife she told me she was into cars and she knew about the then new veyron and she knew a lot about MB. Then I found out she liked cars but not nearly as much as I do. She changed her oil with me once and said never again. She also started calling classic cars pieces of junk.
Unread 11-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #17735
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
When I first started dating my wife she told me she was into cars and she knew about the then new veyron and she knew a lot about MB. Then I found out she liked cars but not nearly as much as I do. She changed her oil with me once and said never again. She also started calling classic cars pieces of junk.
lol. i fell for that one too.

"I have a 69 nova!"

Well, she must be able to keep it running if she owns a 40 year old car right? Sounds like she can take care of herself.

WRONG.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #17736
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I don't know, this one rides quads and has a harley along with a pretty nice car. Drinks beer. Has been to every Score race in Laughlin for the past 6 years. Goes to Glamis. Has an actually career type job. Boobs. Can cuss. has a tongue ring. Listens to punk and we're pretty damn similar almost to a point that it's scary. Preliminary evaluation she's not doing too bad in my book.

Claims she knows how to work on her harley and does all the maintenance and repairs on it too so maybe I can teach her to weld or prep trucks . I'm also a bit of a sucker for chicks that wear hats for some reason...

get on it....literally.

You aint gettin' any younger!

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 11-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #17737
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
How the hell most of these guys here are married and I am single when I obviously know more about the female psyche than they do is beyond me.
Arent you divorced?

Quote:

Unread 11-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #17738
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
get on it....literally.

You aint gettin' any younger!
I'm working on it, just cause I said I went on a date last night doesn't mean all we did was go street racing. (I assume that's what all women like to do so that's always a date idea! My expo on 35's is ultra fast in the slow lane!)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #17739
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

I'm working on it, just cause I said I went on a date last night doesn't mean all we did was go street racing. (I assume that's what all women like to do so that's always a date idea! My expo on 35's is ultra fast in the slow lane!)
There's another one my wife said she likes going fast. Apparently 120 in a convertible is "dangerous". Now when we go on road trip she freaks out if I go 5 over the limit.
Unread 11-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #17740
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

dammit dammit dammit.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3407690595.html

dammit dammit dammit dammit 401 and everything...
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3405787055.html

Quote:

Unread 11-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #17741
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Hey, anybody want to split this with me? I want the axles but he wont part them because it needs to roll.....

I'll let you keep anything I dont need. i want engine tranny t-case and axles, you can have the body to scrap or sell. probably worth more than $250 in scrap, yeah?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3405221145.html

Quote:

Unread 11-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #17742
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

or we can part it together on IFSJA and I'll split everything with you 50/50.

Quote:

Unread 11-13-2012, 05:13 PM   #17743
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
There's another one my wife said she likes going fast. Apparently 120 in a convertible is "dangerous". Now when we go on road trip she freaks out if I go 5 over the limit.

Haha, I was driving back to Texas from Oklahoma City. Both the wife and the mother in law was sleeping so I bumped it up to around 130 (In the wifes old mustang). They both woke up a little bit later and all they kept on saying was "Why is it so loud, I feel like I have to scream". It lasted a whole 5 minutes, then I passed a car and they both noticed the closing/passing rate and started screaming.

I used to top my old mini out at least every week in Texas, and my wife said she used to hit 120 on the way to base in the morning when we first got here. She said that after doing 215 across town she was so pissed and would hit 15 towards the speedway and open it up.

It has been almost a year since I hit triple digits, I never thought I would ever say that.
Unread 11-13-2012, 05:16 PM   #17744
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Haha, I was driving back to Texas from Oklahoma City. Both the wife and the mother in law was sleeping so I bumped it up to around 130 (In the wifes old mustang). They both woke up a little bit later and all they kept on saying was "Why is it so loud, I feel like I have to scream". It lasted a whole 5 minutes, then I passed a car and they both noticed the closing/passing rate and started screaming.

I used to top my old mini out at least every week in Texas, and my wife said she used to hit 120 on the way to base in the morning when we first got here. She said that after doing 215 across town she was so pissed and would hit 15 towards the speedway and open it up.

It has been almost a year since I hit triple digits, I never thought I would ever say that.

We were coming back from a weekend trip to Phoenix (me, the ex girlfriend, and my ex best friend {who are not a couple}). They were passed out, her in the front him in the back of the magnum. We were headed towards kingman.

They both woke up and nobody was really talking, and I just said "Hmm, thats funny, it doesnt FEEL like we're going 110" and they both freaked out and made me slow down.

Quote:

Unread 11-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #17745
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Going 100 in a modern car isn't scary. Going 100 in a 40 yr old truck will scare the **** out of you but if you've never experienced that you should. It will make you appreciate your new car.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.