Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1176 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 11-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #17626
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Any input on windham weaponary?

Unread 11-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #17627
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Any body have some free time on sunday? I need some help with heavy lifting. I am moving in a large tv and enertainment center to my living room and mounting a lcd tv in my bedroom.

Sent by my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2012, 02:49 PM   #17628
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Any body have some free time on sunday? I need some help with heavy lifting. I am moving in a large tv and enertainment center to my living room and mounting a lcd tv in my bedroom.

Sent by my imagination
you're buyin all kinds of stuff! Jeeps, TV's.....You get a second job sellin' drugs? Turnin' tricks on the corner?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2012, 03:19 PM   #17629
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

you're buyin all kinds of stuff! Jeeps, TV's.....
I have had the tv and stuff since i moved into the house im in. The wife wants it all done now.

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-09-2012, 04:07 PM   #17630
sirhk100

Possibly Sunday later afternoon like 4:30-5ish I could help. I'm supposed to hit up dinner with a friend that lives in your hood anyways but I gotta wait till the other friend that's staying at my house this weekend takes off for a wedding he's attending sunday. Possibly even a little earlier but... Shoot me a text if nobody else comes thru for you and those times work. I'll likely forget by then and chances are I won't be online this weekend...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #17631
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Possibly Sunday later afternoon like 4:30-5ish I could help. I'm supposed to hit up dinner with a friend that lives in your hood anyways but I gotta wait till the other friend that's staying at my house this weekend takes off for a wedding he's attending sunday. Possibly even a little earlier but... Shoot me a text if nobody else comes thru for you and those times work. I'll likely forget by then and chances are I won't be online this weekend...
Thanks. But it would have to be in the mid morning, i have to pick up my boss at the airport at 5pm.

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #17632
sirhk100

Ah bummer, I'd help but I don't think my friend wants to fly in from washington DC to see where all his money has been going to in my garage and for a wedding to come over and help lift stuff. LOL Not to mention I'm hoping to hang the bedsides sunday morning with his help. If things change let me know though. I could also pull off an evening next week worst case...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #17633
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I would help you puck, but I'm working tomorrow, and before work will be early morning, and won't happen for me. Sorry!
Unread 11-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #17634
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

Sent by my imagination
You buyin the beer? I can probably help.

Side note, I just walked out front to move my Jeep into the garage and to check the mail. As I walk across the street, I noticed that there was a car sitting there idling with no lights on. Dark tinted windows but I can tell there is someone sitting in it. I hadn't seen the car in the neighborhood before so I decided to investigate a little further. I went inside, grabbed my gun and a holster then right back out. I crossed the street and came up behind the car. I moved to the drivers door and tapped on the window. I heard someone in the car say "oh ****!" then the passenger door opened and my neighbors son rolls out of the car with his pants around his ankles. Right after that, the drivers window rolls down and the guy (yes, guy) sitting in the drivers seat gives me a sheepish look as my neighbors son keeps saying "please don't tell my Dad." I couldn't do anything but laugh and say "find someplace else next time" and walked away.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #17635
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
You buyin the beer? I can probably help.

Side note, I just walked out front to move my Jeep into the garage and to check the mail. As I walk across the street, I noticed that there was a car sitting there idling with no lights on. Dark tinted windows but I can tell there is someone sitting in it. I hadn't seen the car in the neighborhood before so I decided to investigate a little further. I went inside, grabbed my gun and a holster then right back out. I crossed the street and came up behind the car. I moved to the drivers door and tapped on the window. I heard someone in the car say "oh ****!" then the passenger door opened and my neighbors son rolls out of the car with his pants around his ankles. Right after that, the drivers window rolls down and the guy (yes, guy) sitting in the drivers seat gives me a sheepish look as my neighbors son keeps saying "please don't tell my Dad." I couldn't do anything but laugh and say "find someplace else next time" and walked away.
Wow lmfao i would of walked right over to the house.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #17636
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

well now that we decided to get an ar... this is worse than deciding on a bumper for the jeep. So much selection
Unread 11-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #17637
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Hahahahaha!!!
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #17638
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
well now that we decided to get an ar... this is worse than deciding on a bumper for the jeep. So much selection
I'll make it easy for you Colt, LMT or Daniel Defense. Quality gear, used by either US or UK military. My personal experience is with Daniel Defense. It has a 9" rail with 16" CHF barrel. Very accurate and reliable with great build quality.

@ andy02, that **** is too funny!
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #17639
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I am on the fence on getting this one http://www.windhamweaponry.com/pdf/U...4-6-12MSRP.pdf they have it at sportsmans warehouse and in stock. It was $100 more than the colt
Unread 11-09-2012, 11:58 PM   #17640
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I would pay the extra $100 for the recognized quality of Colt. The Windham may be ok, but $100 buys you piece of mind. Wallyworld started selling Colt's btw. I saw them up at the Walmart in Centennial. I think they were 6920's. Might be worth comparing their prices and to Basspro also as they have them according to a guy at work.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.