Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1163 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 11-02-2012, 11:38 PM   #17431
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Good news: Wife let me get two more guns, one for her and one for me; pics to come when I get back home
Bad news: I'm stuck in the hospital 430 miles away for the next few weeks and haven't even had a chance to take 'em out of the plastic bags.

This sucks. Oh well, watching you guys yap on the forum is entertaining at least
Hope you're ok

And what did you pick up?

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #17432
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

By using my skills of deduction I think I know where bonez is and what he is going through. Hope it goes good for you man. Hurry back so we can check these new guns out. I have a feeling you are near my grandfather. I think he has 2 weeks left but is staying through the holiday before he heads home.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2012, 01:00 AM   #17433
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I would love to help but I think that I will be strapped to the family tomorrow. I would say that you could do it here in my garage with air tools, but I doubt that you want to drive all the way out to the northwest part of town.
Unread 11-03-2012, 01:29 AM   #17434
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I would love to help but I think that I will be strapped to the family tomorrow. I would say that you could do it here in my garage with air tools, but I doubt that you want to drive all the way out to the northwest part of town.
Actually we moved but I don't want to be a burden. I live on Sahara and 215 in summerlin now. No more of that southwest **** anymore.
Unread 11-03-2012, 01:33 AM   #17435
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

No burdon to use my garage and tools if you want to
Unread 11-03-2012, 04:17 AM   #17436
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Who wants??? ME WANTS!!!! 2014 may see this?!?
image-2238087877.jpg  
Unread 11-03-2012, 04:38 AM   #17437
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

That is badass. Is it Marn approved?
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2012, 07:19 AM   #17438
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

Why you in the hospital?

Sent by my imagination
My Doc wants another yacht payment :-) (I have Cystic Fibrosis & I am not doing so hot right now.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

Hope you're ok

And what did you pick up?
Thanks!

If I gotta wait to shoot 'em, y'all hafta wait to hear the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
By using my skills of deduction I think I know where bonez is and what he is going through. Hope it goes good for you man. Hurry back so we can check these new guns out. I have a feeling you are near my grandfather. I think he has 2 weeks left but is staying through the holiday before he heads home.
Thanks man, sorry I won't be there to help out with the bumper install. That sucks about your Grandfather, I hope all goes as well as can be expected, that's awesome you still have him around; all of my grandparents have been gone for years. Though I am pretty limited up here, if there is anything I can do, let me know.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #17439
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I'm more then lucky I have all 4 grandparents still. A bunch of tough old birds I guess. My grandpa is the first to really decline in health though. He will be alright and so will you, you're a young guy still.
Unread 11-03-2012, 07:42 AM   #17440
mortarjeep221

Anyone have an ax15 tranny? Message me
mortarjeep221 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #17441
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Anyone want to help install the bumper on my truck tomorrow? It looks like it will be a two person job at least if possible 3. I will try to use my engine lift but I may not be able to do it myself.
Did you find people to help? If you still need people, I can come by.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #17442
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Did you find people to help? If you still need people, I can come by.
Greg offered is place and tools but nobody else. I'm still working but I should be home by 2. If you want to help me ill take the help. If it is closer for you and Greg is cool with it we can meet there. If not I'm at Sahara and 215 and ill try to use an engine lift.
Unread 11-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #17443
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm at warm springs and Bermuda. Figured they would be closer to you than I am. If you want, swing by....I don't have an engine lift, but plenty of jack stands.
Unread 11-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #17444
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Greg offered is place and tools but nobody else. I'm still working but I should be home by 2. If you want to help me ill take the help. If it is closer for you and Greg is cool with it we can meet there. If not I'm at Sahara and 215 and ill try to use an engine lift.
Either place works for me. Just let me know where we are doing this.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #17445
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
You guys crack me up lol!! It's funny because when I got my Jeep back, my wife was excited that the Jeep was DONE. That was until earlier in the week when my 50" light bar, new PRP seats, and horns came in.....muhahahaha!
Those seats look awesome! How are they and what did you pay?
Well I'm about to go check out your build anyway so you don't have to answer here I guess.
Williamlv282 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.