Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1161 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 11-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #17401
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

You guys crack me up lol!! It's funny because when I got my Jeep back, my wife was excited that the Jeep was DONE. That was until earlier in the week when my 50" light bar, new PRP seats, and horns came in.....muhahahaha!

image-840722027.jpg   image-3683399104.jpg   image-2439932654.jpg  
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #17402
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Can you adopt me?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #17403
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Skull included?

Yep.

Sent by my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #17404
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

xj!
On my list.

List goes
XJ
YJ
TJ
ZJ
I am open to any as long as its in good RUNNING order.

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #17405
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

I laughed

You only think you are getting a Jeep after this trip. I can see this playing out already. You will go to D-Land and then when you get back she will find another house. Jeep gets put on the back burner. As soon as you start to get back on your feet again, she decides that she wants another baby. 9 months later, you are taking care of a little bundle of latino hell. Once the little dude is old enough to start mowing the lawn and you have a few more dollars in your pocket, the Jeep memories start to come back. You find one but she decides it is not safe enough for her little bundle to drive for his lawn mowing business. You wind up with a 1988 Ford F-150 and a landscaping trailer that you bought from Marn. Soon, you are in your mid 50's still thinking about that Jeep but you have to spend the money getting your big bundle out of legal trouble from trying to smuggle Columbian bam-bam across the border. Eventually, you are 75, still want the Jeep but can't because of your bad back from years of riding in a 1988 F-150. Your wife decides that she doesn't love you after so many years of marriage and you wind up dying cold, destitute, and alone in an alley while staring at a Jeep. Meanwhile, she is still displaying your balls on the mantle of the house that you bought for her.
I cant have any more kids. I got teh snippy snippy. And i wont help any of my kids if they are mixed up with drugs. I will take a lot of **** from my wife but i do know how to draw a line that wont be crossed. BTW that is some funny ****!!!!

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #17406
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
I cant have any more kids. I got teh snippy snippy. And i wont help any of my kids if they are mixed up with drugs. I will take a lot of **** from my wife but i do know how to draw a line that wont be crossed. BTW that is some funny ****!!!!
Well, that makes everything better. Now instead of you having a little bundle of hell, she will get pissed. You wind up divorced a lot sooner but because of the laws you wind up cold, destitute and alone all the sooner. Instead of dying at around 75 staring at a Jeep, you die of exposure at the age of 40 because with all the child support payments you can't afford a roof over your head. Powr houses you for a while but soon grows tired of anal and his wife is threatening divorce as well.

Face it bro, no matter how you slice it D-Land is a bad idea. Get out now and buy that Jeep you always wanted!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #17407
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
You guys crack me up lol!! It's funny because when I got my Jeep back, my wife was excited that the Jeep was DONE. That was until earlier in the week when my 50" light bar, new PRP seats, and horns came in.....muhahahaha!
I saw that light bar in your build thread, awesome man!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #17408
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
On my list.

List goes
Wagoneer
FSJ Cherokee
J Truck
XJ
YJ
TJ
ZJ
I am open to any as long as its in good RUNNING order.

Sent by my imagination
fixed

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 11-02-2012, 03:58 PM   #17409
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

fixed
It was right the first time....
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #17410
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
It was right the first time....
maybe for somebody that wants a safe AND reliable AND capable AND comfortable vehicle.

Psh, who wants that?

Quote:

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #17411
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

*raises hand*
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #17412
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
*raises hand*
wimp!

Quote:

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:17 PM   #17413
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

maybe for somebody that wants a safe AND reliable AND capable AND comfortable vehicle.

Psh, who wants that?
YJs are kinda like that.

Sent by my imagination
Unread 11-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #17414
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Opinions needed, serious ones. Thinking of saving for a while, and selling the TJ to upgrade to a used rubi JKU. I need to be able to take the 2 kids, wife and some cargo stuff on trips. With the TJ, car seats don't fit in the back seat. When the kids outgrow the car seats, there will then be no room for anything else...guns(shooting trips), camping gear, camera, camp chairs, etc. I eyeballed Greg's JKUR, and it looks like it would be a good fit for us. Anyone have any pros/cons for this idea? If I complete the TJ to the point I want it, I will be at the cost/value of a JKUR, AND have room for kids. A bit more for the lift and pretty much done(I know, never done)
Unread 11-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #17415
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Puck, when you get back from Disney hurry up and buy the Jeep you want without telling the wife! A deal's a deal right?
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.