Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1152 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing the Quart Crate...JK Front Axle TrussPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 10-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #17266
sirhk100

I thought you just had to practice to be a dr?

Oh and my parents sold their jeep about 2 years ago...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #17267
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
I thought you just had to practice to be a dr?

Oh and my parents sold their jeep about 2 years ago...
I try to practice being a dr every day of the week. Currently trying to focus on female anatomy. Anybody know any females that are willing patients?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #17268
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

So bummed I'm so slammed right now. I'd build you one for half that price easily and probably even have the material left sitting here from this race truck. Looks good though. N-fab tried suing the last company I worked at of patent infringement on some side steps we made for that truck. Our lawyer told them to take hike. LOL Never heard from them again.
I thought about asking you but figured you were super busy. Maybe later when I get rear ended ill give you a call. I would much rather pay someone here then 4 wheel parts. I don't know why but I hate 4wp. The guys was a dick if they weren't so much cheaper I would take my business else where. Maybe ill call a few local shops and see what they charge for a bumper. If anyone knows a good shop let me know.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #17269
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Back country on Polaris? They always seen to have cool ish there!
Unread 10-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #17270
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Back country on Polaris? They always seen to have cool ish there!
It looks like they are jeeps only.
Unread 10-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #17271
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Well the orders finally came in and our follow on will be Spangdahlem in Germany. Now lets see if it will change between now and March of 2014... Dang it is so far away
Unread 10-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #17272
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I thought about asking you but figured you were super busy. Maybe later when I get rear ended ill give you a call. I would much rather pay someone here then 4 wheel parts. I don't know why but I hate 4wp. The guys was a dick if they weren't so much cheaper I would take my business else where. Maybe ill call a few local shops and see what they charge for a bumper. If anyone knows a good shop let me know.
How much you wanting to spend?
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #17273
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Well the orders finally came in and our follow on will be Spangdahlem in Germany. Now lets see if it will change between now and March of 2014... Dang it is so far away
You will love it there provided you get away from the base. If you have any questions, let me know.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #17274
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza

How much you wanting to spend?
$8-900 the cheaper the better of course.
Unread 10-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #17275
sirhk100

SDHQ out of Phoenix is who we're dealing with almost exclusively on the race truck and they've been very good and supportive of us. You can try giving them a call. I won't lie, I'm pushing them because they are sponsoring us on the build but never hurts. They have a webpage to give you an idea of the type of shop they are. They're kind of a cross between a 4WP and a race shop. They sell all the bolt on type stuff but also do one off custom fab work also. If you talk to them speak with either Serena or Cliff and let them know Khris from TPF racing passed you the info. They might take care of you or ask them to price match 4WP even? Serena knows her stuff by the way, don't blow her off for some dumb chick by anymeans! She's got more seat time behind the wheel in the dirt then many and will wrench to make it to the races for sure!

Seriously though, if I wasn't up to my elbows I'd offer to knock something out for you. I'm just slammed though and anything more then an hour or two on a the side is about all I can afford these days if I ever want to get this truck in the dirt in time to make our first race on Jan 12th.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 09:24 PM   #17276
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I understand Khris. I didn't ask because I knew you would go out of your way to help even though you've never met me. I know you're swamped. Thanks though. Ill give them a call. I found a HD winch bumper on amazon of all places for a little over $1k. If I can't find another solution that's what I'll do. I was out there ready to pull the rest o the bumper off when I found out that the hood latch is mounted to the bumper so I couldn't just unbolt it and go, so I got pretty pissed and went to town on it with my trusty 3lb sledge. I can drive my truck with no rubbing now by it looks like ****. I've decided not to get the n-fab because jus seems to expensive for what it is. Ill figure something out.

And Khris if I can help you out with anything let me know. I'm no fab guy but I'm usually good for a set of hands.
Unread 10-28-2012, 10:50 PM   #17277
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I understand Khris. I didn't ask because I knew you would go out of your way to help even though you've never met me. I know you're swamped. Thanks though. Ill give them a call. I found a HD winch bumper on amazon of all places for a little over $1k. If I can't find another solution that's what I'll do. I was out there ready to pull the rest o the bumper off when I found out that the hood latch is mounted to the bumper so I couldn't just unbolt it and go, so I got pretty pissed and went to town on it with my trusty 3lb sledge. I can drive my truck with no rubbing now by it looks like ****. I've decided not to get the n-fab because jus seems to expensive for what it is. Ill figure something out.

And Khris if I can help you out with anything let me know. I'm no fab guy but I'm usually good for a set of hands.

If I had to choose a pre-made bumper, I would definetly check these out...

http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/sh...er-selections/

Check out www.rockandrolloffroad.com give them a call and ask for Jared. Tell him Rick G referred you. I can't promise a huge discount, but he will get you hooked up.

RG
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #17278
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

why don't you just use a railroad tie?
Unread 10-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #17279
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Don't you mean rail? The ties are wood soaked in creosote.
Unread 10-29-2012, 09:50 AM   #17280
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
That's some hillbilly *****!! I've seen it before

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.