Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1150 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

D.i.y. Ford 8.8 tj,xj,yjSavvy Aluminum BumpersSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 10-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #17236
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Okay, after I got back in my chair from laughing so hard at your post.. Apparently you didn't take time to read through this thread before you posted; we TALK about Jeeps (and guns, fixin Jeeps, race trucks, politics, and anything else that seems interesting at the moment) but that's pretty much where the majority of the folks on here end up with the whole Jeeping thing. If you are looking for regular runs check out www.vv4w.org or www.warmachines702.com between those two sites they usually have something going every other week or so. The folks here are awesome, just aren't your average wheelers, which makes 'em all that much more entertaining. That being said, there IS a trail run thread where we actually go out as a group from time to time on here, keep an eye on it for up and coming runs.
Are you finally keeping up with this thread? Hey new guy, if you don't have thick skin, grow some real quick. Everybody here can and will be an ******* at the drop of a hat. They don't mean anything by it, just messing around. Beyond that, welcome to the forum/thread.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #17237
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206

yeah, i found out that the hard top models only come with 1 tab. Im gonna look through the box and hope to find the other tab in there. If not ill fab up a tab and get it welded up
It won't be in there. If I were you, I would call a Jeep recycler and see if the wouldn't have them.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 10-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #17238
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
It won't be in there. If I were you, I would call a Jeep recycler and see if the wouldn't have them.
Umm I found them in the box
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #17239
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Shut up Andy and f you new guy.

Haha JK we all like to wheel and shoot. Only Khris likes to bust his *** and show everyone his awesome fab skills and hard work. I apparently am useless and will never get my jeep back on the trail.

Anyone want to help me pick up a wreck tomorrow? I hope to go take a look and make an offer. If the deal goes down ill be heading to u-haul to rent a dolly or ill be calling a tow truck whatever is cheaper. I also am shooting tomorrow early as I want to go shoot very badly. I'm probably going to the county range.

Also is anyone a Toyota fan around here and want to make some $$. My little bros clutch is out on his corolla and needs fixed. Ill call some shops tomorrow but I would rather help fund a jeep them a shop. I would tackle it myself but you have to pull the motor to replace the clutch and I won't have the time until after Nov.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #17240
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206

Umm I found them in the box
Really? Now I feel like I got screwed. They weren't in the box on my last Jeep that came with the dual top option. Lucky bastage.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 10-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #17241
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Shut up Andy and f you new guy.

Haha JK we all like to wheel and shoot. Only Khris likes to bust his *** and show everyone his awesome fab skills and hard work. I apparently am useless and will never get my jeep back on the trail.

Anyone want to help me pick up a wreck tomorrow? I hope to go take a look and make an offer. If the deal goes down ill be heading to u-haul to rent a dolly or ill be calling a tow truck whatever is cheaper. I also am shooting tomorrow early as I want to go shoot very badly. I'm probably going to the county range.

Also is anyone a Toyota fan around here and want to make some $$. My little bros clutch is out on his corolla and needs fixed. Ill call some shops tomorrow but I would rather help fund a jeep them a shop. I would tackle it myself but you have to pull the motor to replace the clutch and I won't have the time until after Nov.
out What did I do?

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 10-26-2012, 10:52 PM   #17242
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball
My FSM should be here any day for the J10. Was thinking of dropping the fuel tank in Ely before I get it down here to fix/replace lines/seals, we smelled quite a bit of fuel after unloading it from the tow truck, not sure if it was just the angle when it was unloaded and something was leaking out or what, but I'd like to fix that before I get it here and park in the garage and BOOM!

Snow has already fallen up there and it's butt cold. May have to use my vacation in the spring to bust out a bunch of stuff!

PS Adam is cool.
Thanks and if you change your mind just let me know.
Unread 10-27-2012, 02:36 AM   #17243
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Somebody has a little body damage!
image-2922955494.jpg   image-864459347.jpg  
Unread 10-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #17244
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Somebody has a little body damage!
All he's missing is the "chicks dig body damage" sticker
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2012, 06:50 AM   #17245
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
I also am shooting tomorrow early as I want to go shoot very badly. I'm probably going to the county range.
I've got to pick up the wife from the airport @ 2:30, but I would be down for some plinking if you decide to go out to the desert instead. I'm too cheap to pay for a range when I can still go to the desert.
Unread 10-27-2012, 07:44 AM   #17246
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I would but I'm meeting someone about a .44 and I want to sight in a scope. We do need to go shooting though. I was down for the 3rd but I have to work and I'm golfing on the 10th.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2012, 07:54 AM   #17247
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

No worries, we'll get a chance sometime. I should be cleaning up this place anyway.. Amazing how a week without the wife around turns into a sink full of dishes and an overflowing laundry basket.

We expect updates and pics of the .44 if all turns out well
Unread 10-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #17248
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody want a diesel powered CJ on rockwells?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3365866948.html

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 10-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #17249
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Anybody want a diesel powered CJ on rockwells?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3365866948.html
Absolutely! And since you are being so generous as to purchase and deliver it to me, I will allow you to wash it after every run.
Unread 10-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #17250
rockgp
1991 MJ Comanche 

oh no worries i have plenty thick skin. This isnt my first try at the interwebs...

Glad to see such a loving welcoming committee.

This is my manch for the few that asked... some shots trying on some new shoes..

Nice to meet yall and hope to do some wheelin some time. For now some bench crawling and will work.
rockgp is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.