Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1142 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-22-2012, 11:05 AM   #17116
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
Being towed through downtown Ely

Dude, thats freakin sweet!!!!!

I'm not some super mega FSJ expert, but I have been through quite a bit on my waggy. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask, I'm always happy to help however I can. Cant wait for you to get this bad boy out on a trial or two with the waggy!

We can be best friends now! screw all these other guys!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2012, 11:06 AM   #17117
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Hey spaceball i know of a FSJ for sale that could be used for spare parts. Can be had cheap!

Sent by my imagination
Lol, dunno if he wants any of those parts.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 10-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #17118
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

I 100% agree; I love the J10!
As for the screwing, you can leave me out, your not really my type.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #17119
sirhk100

Anyone in need of a dana 30 or 35 out of a grand cherokee? I've got a friend with them that will sell them cheap and could have them here in Vegas next week. If not, he's probably just going to toss them in the trash.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #17120
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Anyone in need of a dana 30 or 35 out of a grand cherokee? I've got a friend with them that will sell them cheap and could have them here in Vegas next week. If not, he's probably just going to toss them in the trash.
I got 250 for the set off of my part out jeep and they were tore up lol. CL is your friend for those
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #17121
sirhk100

Well the town he lives in has a population of 875 and the nearest sorta large town is a 2 hour drive so him selling them on craigslist probably isn't happening.

Unread 10-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #17122
sirhk100

I just looked on cl... there's a guy on there selling a complete dana 30. His first post a month ago was $180, his latest dropped it to $120. Dana 35 is on there right now with full arms, coils, everything for $500. So honestly what I might get $100 for the front axle and maybe $200 out of the rear if I take them and sell them? Or I get stuck with two axles I have zero use for laying around my house. No thanks... If anyone wants them I'm betting he'll sell them really cheap just so he doesn't have to take them to the dump himself. He'll be down next weekend and if you want them toss me a price offer and I'll see if he'll take it. Heck, you can turn around and flip them if you think they'll sell.

Unread 10-22-2012, 02:43 PM   #17123
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
As for the screwing, you can leave me out, your not really my type.

Quote:

Unread 10-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #17124
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I just looked on cl... there's a guy on there selling a complete dana 30. His first post a month ago was $180, his latest dropped it to $120. Dana 35 is on there right now with full arms, coils, everything for $500. So honestly what I might get $100 for the front axle and maybe $200 out of the rear if I take them and sell them? Or I get stuck with two axles I have zero use for laying around my house. No thanks... If anyone wants them I'm betting he'll sell them really cheap just so he doesn't have to take them to the dump himself. He'll be down next weekend and if you want them toss me a price offer and I'll see if he'll take it. Heck, you can turn around and flip them if you think they'll sell.
Lol, add 14 to the front one and 9 to the rear

Then I'll gladly pay $200 for em.

Quote:

Unread 10-22-2012, 06:03 PM   #17125
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ordered these

and these
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #17126
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Hey spaceball i know of a FSJ for sale that could be used for spare parts. Can be had cheap!
I'll give you 500 and you tow it to Ely, then we gotta deal!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #17127
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

I'm not some super mega FSJ expert, but I have been through quite a bit on my waggy. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask, I'm always happy to help however I can. Cant wait for you to get this bad boy out on a trial or two with the waggy!

Thanks! I'm sure I'll have many a question, such as hey you have a 360 right? What's your oil pressure? It will probably be several months before it's road worthy, probably no big rock crawlin but definitely some dirt roads!

I see that BJ's off road is all over the place on FSJ sites, they any good?
Unread 10-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #17128
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

ksturgio if you need any brackets for that bumper you know who to call......
Unread 10-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #17129
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball

I'll give you 500 and you tow it to Ely, then we gotta deal!
How far is Ely?

Sent by my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2012, 07:16 PM   #17130
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

How far is Ely?

Sent by my imagination
About 4.5 hours north
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.