Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 114 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3

Unread 10-24-2011, 03:11 PM   #1696
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
I have a PS3 that I probably haven't played in over 2 years. I also have a Best Buy gift card someone gave to me almost a year ago. Can anyone recommend a good game that doesn't require a steep learning curve.

I used to enjoy driving games. My wife also got me one of those steering wheels to go with the system. Anyone know if there are any good offroad games? Maybe something with rock crawling.
If you go to the ps3 store there are lots of demos that you can down load and try for free.

PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2011, 03:26 PM   #1697
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Games have moved well past the Atari I grew up with. I thought I needed the game disk to play a game and the hard drive was just for movies. I'll look into that. Thanks for the info.

This looks good, but it's only for the PC and XBox.
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2011, 03:48 PM   #1698
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Games have moved well past the Atari I grew up with. I thought I needed the game disk to play a game and the hard drive was just for movies. I'll look into that. Thanks for the info.

This looks good, but it's only for the PC and XBox.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHW844wl5Uc
I have a bunch of fun games that I downloaded including mortal combat. The wife gets really mad because I just leg sweep her over and over. She won't play anymore lol. I also put a ton a music onto my ps3 from my ipod.
Unread 10-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #1699
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

That's how I fight in real life. I just crouch down and kick repeatedly at their feet. I think I'll try my fighting style in the UFC.
Unread 10-24-2011, 04:22 PM   #1700
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ysb, there are no games with rock crawling. . Need for speed series is a can't go wrong. Call of duty is an addicting can't go wrong. Gran tourismo 5 was boring for me, and I live racing games. Grand theft auto IV is awesome. Red dead redemption is great. It all depends on genre too. If you are on PSN, my screen name is the same as my J/F name, hit me up.
Unread 10-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #1701
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Insane 4x4 is a fun PC game with crawling
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #1702
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I try to get a few games of COD in the evenings after the kids go to bed... screen name is gregaf3.
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2011, 07:49 PM   #1703
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I don't know if I'm on the PSN. I think we had to be to use Netflix, so probably so. Pretty sure my name there is the same as here.

Thanks also for the game recommendations. The only driving game I have is Midnight Club. Not sure which one. It is much more fun to play with the steering wheel. Mostly with that game I just like to build up the cars.

I used to play Medal of Honor on PC all the time. Before I sold my business in Florida, I used to play it in my office and everyone thought I was so hard at work. I may get into that again. Do any of you have that game? I wouldn't mind taking a few shots at you guys.

Looks like there are some good rock crawling games for the PC. After I fix my desktop and upgrade it I'll start checking PirateBay for the good stuff.
Unread 10-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #1704
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Insane 4x4 is a fun PC game with crawling
Looks nice, but I think my computer would need way too much upgrading to run it.

Unread 10-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #1705
Poison3DSpider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSW214 View Post
Dude Why didnít you say Hi? lol I was the red TJ on 35's and no top with IL plates. You missed the best part of the ride as we heed out after Pioneer saloon. We headed out on the west side of Potosi hit a few sites and mine. MMCKEIG was also there. We normally have a little side track after the club runs. With JT heading most of them the will 1-2 trail rated runs.

Michael Michael Michael Michael
I have not spent much time here, not sure who everyone is I had one or two tires aired up at the saloon before I knew we were not done. I also did not feel that great. So are you going to Death Valley Saturday?
Unread 10-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #1706
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
I don't know if I'm on the PSN. I think we had to be to use Netflix, so probably so. Pretty sure my name there is the same as here.

Thanks also for the game recommendations. The only driving game I have is Midnight Club. Not sure which one. It is much more fun to play with the steering wheel. Mostly with that game I just like to build up the cars.

I used to play Medal of Honor on PC all the time. Before I sold my business in Florida, I used to play it in my office and everyone thought I was so hard at work. I may get into that again. Do any of you have that game? I wouldn't mind taking a few shots at you guys.

Looks like there are some good rock crawling games for the PC. After I fix my desktop and upgrade it I'll start checking PirateBay for the good stuff.
Battlefield is a great game. The new one is coming out very soon. Much better than Modern Warfare. I have had both.
Unread 10-24-2011, 10:04 PM   #1707
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Looks nice, but I think my computer would need way too much upgrading to run it.
Ok ... just watched that trailer, and I've gotta say a few things ...

1) Pretty sure if I rolled my jeep onto it's lid, it wouldn't automatically roll itself onto its wheels.

2) If you push the nitro button while your vehicle is airborne, you wouldn't speed up.

3) Driving through those bushes should have some effect, but doesn't seem to.

Sheesh. Have these programmers ever driven, anything?
Unread 10-24-2011, 10:09 PM   #1708
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison3DSpider View Post
I have not spent much time here, not sure who everyone is I had one or two tires aired up at the saloon before I knew we were not done. I also did not feel that great. So are you going to Death Valley Saturday?
As of right now thats the plan.....
MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2011, 10:15 PM   #1709
Poison3DSpider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSW214 View Post
As of right now thats the plan.....
Wish it was Saturday now.
Unread 10-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #1710
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny

This is the one I'm talking about. I have it running on my old PC desktop.

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.