Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1133 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #16981
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

talking about some drama at Khris's house.

Here I was thinking my mother in laws visit over the weekend was bad.

Unread 10-16-2012, 03:29 PM   #16982
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

Why don't you just get something smaller? Pocket pistols feel weird in my hands,
? I'm not sure what you're asking. I want something easier to conceal but also something I can shoot.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #16983
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Man....the sr9c woulda been perfect.
Yea I should have jumped right on that. I'm glad someone you knew got it and not some random butthole.
Unread 10-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #16984
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Less then a week and that statement shouldn't be accurate!

BTW, her bike is officially gone/totaled and my gut feeling is whatever she did to her car with a encounter with a curb Sat night/sun morning drunk off her *** landed her car in the same boat so she right now has zero transportation and hopefully after this weekend is not my problem also!

On top of that, when you wreck your car into a curb and find a friend cool enough to pick you up, yet not enough to take you across town to the next bar rather then home to your house just 5 minutes away and then you get pissed and throw a tempor tantrum... I found out that those precious smart phones don't hold up to a repeated slamming against the curb as you get out of the friends car to walk home pissed off about not being able to continue your party. Your iphone will turn into about 30 small bits and pieces if you do that.
1. Refuse to drive her anywhere
2. Allow temper tantrum to ensue
3. Call cops for domestic violence
4. ???
5. Profit!!

On a side note, I have this morbid curiousity that really makes me want to meet your roomie.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #16985
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Sorry for the gun talk but I've got a question. Does powr or anyone have any exp with the ruger LC9. I've got big hands and I'm concerned about being able to hold on to it. I've had a s&w air light and I got rid of it for that reason. Any help would be awesome. I'm kinda over carrying my full size xd that is heavy as hell.
I've got an LC9 and love it! It fits my hand perfect, but if you have man bear paws, it may be a little small. We can organize a shoot so you can try it if you want.
Unread 10-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #16986
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i've carried this new Glock 19 for 2 days and am already switching back to my 1911. Its 2x as large but carries way easier.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #16987
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
i've carried this new Glock 19 for 2 days and am already switching back to my 1911. Its 2x as large but carries way easier.
Sell the glock! Sell the glock! Sell the glock! Hahaha
Unread 10-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #16988
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

I've got an LC9 and love it! It fits my hand perfect, but if you have man bear paws, it may be a little small. We can organize a shoot so you can try it if you want.
Is an LC9 the pocket pistol or the bigger one??
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #16989
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

So I got hit today by an idiot not paying attention. It was very minor and happened in a parking lot. We were going maybe 8 mph. He turned right into the front fender of the jeep. Not much damage, except for a gouged fender flare. It did however crack the paint on the fender.

At the end he was being a dick saying that its a "no fault" accident and would be taken care of by our respective insurance companies. I countered it was not "no fault" because he hit me and pulled out onto the main street.

Calling his insurance company right now to file a claim because he was being a dick.
other stuff
Unread 10-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #16990
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:

It is pocket sized. The sr9 and p89 are full size. I've been anti compacts since my glock sub compact that I hated. I'm starting to think I can find something small that I will like to shoot. I've also decided I want a .44 may preferably s&w 29.
Unread 10-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #16991
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
1. Refuse to drive her anywhere
2. Allow temper tantrum to ensue
3. Call cops for domestic violence
4. ???
5. Profit!!

On a side note, I have this morbid curiousity that really makes me want to meet your roomie.
1. haven't yet
2. barely have talked to her in last 30 days
3. already filled out the outstanding warrant location thing on the clark county page
4. ???
5. How, I don't drink 4 loco and that's all I see her with.

Although I did get a rad text from her a bit ago. "can you help me move my bed and dresser tomorrow?" HECK YEAH I CAN DO THAT!!!!! I'd be happy to help you move out of my house! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #16992
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

It's a little bit bigger than the LCP.
Unread 10-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #16993
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
So I got hit today by an idiot not paying attention. It was very minor and happened in a parking lot. We were going maybe 8 mph. He turned right into the front fender of the jeep. Not much damage, except for a gouged fender flare. It did however crack the paint on the fender.

At the end he was being a dick saying that its a "no fault" accident and would be taken care of by our respective insurance companies. I countered it was not "no fault" because he hit me and pulled out onto the main street.

Calling his insurance company right now to file a claim because he was being a dick.
Did you metro IN#? Best part about having the cops there they put what they see and if he is way off they will side with you.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #16994
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

No, I was seriously in a rush. Yhaira had a doctors appt that we couldn't be late for. The evidence shows that he hit me.

The claim has been filed and fault has been determined. The adjuster is going to get in contact with me in a few days. They offered to get it to one of their shops to get it fixed, but I'm opting to get a check for damages.
other stuff
Unread 10-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #16995
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

most insurance companies do not consider it an accident if there is not a police report and you have to fight them to get anywhere. They will not put anyone at fault due to the fact that it was your word against his. With no one at fault you will have to pay your deductible. It sucks, but what can you do.

I was hit by a person in Texas and the police report even said that the other party was at fault. But they did not make their last insurance payment... so I was basically hit by an uninsured person. I had to pay $250 out of pocket instead of my normal $500...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.