Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1132 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 10-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #16966
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

People are stupid

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #16967
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Like the guy wanting to trade the 4cyl YJ for a Harley ultra classic, fat boy or bagger-no sportsters please! Talk about tarded!
But what if some dude just doesnt ride anymore and he wants a jeep. Some people want to trade instead of selling. I got so many different trade offers for my YJ but i like cash. Btw power i found a 97 wrangler in town that has a messed up front end for 200 i might buy and sell to ya for 2k
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #16968
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

so the open locking tab on my tire carrier has bent over time. I called poison spyder to see about a replacement before I fab one up out of a bolt and a washer... $35 shipped for a small 2 inch bolt.
2012-10-15_17-00-27_780.jpg   2012-10-15_17-05-40_123.jpg   2012-10-15_17-00-41_115.jpg  
Unread 10-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #16969
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206

But what if some dude just doesnt ride anymore and he wants a jeep. Some people want to trade instead of selling. I got so many different trade offers for my YJ but i like cash. Btw power i found a 97 wrangler in town that has a messed up front end for 200 i might buy and sell to ya for 2k
That's dirty! Take what you want/need, and I'll buy it for 200 from you?
Unread 10-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #16970
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
No engine currently but hey, we can monitor it!

Looks good!
So!!!! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #16971
sirhk100

I've had 3 different harley trade offers on mine. One of them if I was into bikes was a rad trade!!! I just don't have any interest even though the bike did look friggen badass!

Unread 10-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #16972
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

True story, one of the guys I knew wanted to buy a Harley a few years back, but he was worried that he would not get approved due to some credit issues a few years before with his ex wife. The lady at the bank told him not to worry, she had never turned down a loan for a Harley if it was within the persons budget. She said that most banks will not turn down the loans and they have research that proves that people will make their Harley payment before they pay their mortgage.
Unread 10-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #16973
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
True story, one of the guys I knew wanted to buy a Harley a few years back, but he was worried that he would not get approved due to some credit issues a few years before with his ex wife. The lady at the bank told him not to worry, she had never turned down a loan for a Harley if it was within the persons budget. She said that most banks will not turn down the loans and they have research that proves that people will make their Harley payment before they pay their mortgage.
I believe it. My brother bought a new 01 r1 and got financed through Yamaha. He was evicted from his apartment which didn't have power due to no payment. So he was homeless but had a kick butt bike.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #16974
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I believe it. My brother bought a new 01 r1 and got financed through Yamaha. He was evicted from his apartment which didn't have power due to no payment. So he was homeless but had a kick butt bike.
I believe it too, look at Khris' roommate.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #16975
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Sorry for the gun talk but I've got a question. Does powr or anyone have any exp with the ruger LC9. I've got big hands and I'm concerned about being able to hold on to it. I've had a s&w air light and I got rid of it for that reason. Any help would be awesome. I'm kinda over carrying my full size xd that is heavy as hell.
Unread 10-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #16976
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Sorry for the gun talk but I've got a question. Does powr or anyone have any exp with the ruger LC9. I've got big hands and I'm concerned about being able to hold on to it. I've had a s&w air light and I got rid of it for that reason. Any help would be awesome. I'm kinda over carrying my full size xd that is heavy as hell.
Why don't you just get something smaller? Pocket pistols feel weird in my hands,
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #16977
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

less gun talk more engine talk....did the guy flake on you or what?
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2012, 03:54 PM   #16978
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I believe it too, look at Khris' roommate.
Less then a week and that statement shouldn't be accurate!

BTW, her bike is officially gone/totaled and my gut feeling is whatever she did to her car with a encounter with a curb Sat night/sun morning drunk off her *** landed her car in the same boat so she right now has zero transportation and hopefully after this weekend is not my problem also!

On top of that, when you wreck your car into a curb and find a friend cool enough to pick you up, yet not enough to take you across town to the next bar rather then home to your house just 5 minutes away and then you get pissed and throw a tempor tantrum... I found out that those precious smart phones don't hold up to a repeated slamming against the curb as you get out of the friends car to walk home pissed off about not being able to continue your party. Your iphone will turn into about 30 small bits and pieces if you do that.

Unread 10-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #16979
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Man....the sr9c woulda been perfect.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #16980
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
less gun talk more engine talk....did the guy flake on you or what?
Yes. I contacted him that night no answer so I left a message. I text him the next day (Friday) he said he would be available that night for me to see it run. I called fri night no answer so I text no answer. Saturday I called no ans and text no response. Same on Sunday. I don't know if he already sold it or is just an *******. I will try again when I get off work.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.