Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 113 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15Ē/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-23-2011, 10:04 PM   #1681
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison3DSpider View Post
I looked for you, was my first time to go on a trail ride with them. Going to Death Valley with them this week. Yea there were a lot of Jeeps. It was a nice mellow trail ride I like you web page, hope to run into you someday on the trail.
Dude Why didnít you say Hi? lol I was the red TJ on 35's and no top with IL plates. You missed the best part of the ride as we heed out after Pioneer saloon. We headed out on the west side of Potosi hit a few sites and mine. MMCKEIG was also there. We normally have a little side track after the club runs. With JT heading most of them the will 1-2 trail rated runs.

Michael Michael Michael Michael

MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2011, 10:54 PM   #1682
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I looked for you, was my first time to go on a trail ride with them. Going to Death Valley with them this week. Yea there were a lot of Jeeps. It was a nice mellow trail ride I like you web page, hope to run into you someday on the trail.
Thanks for the compliment on the website. The trail data is getting a reorg in the next week or two. Adding more to it every week.
Unread 10-23-2011, 10:56 PM   #1683
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSW214 View Post
Michael Michael Michael Michael
I'm not really a slap-fight type of guy.
Unread 10-24-2011, 06:57 AM   #1684
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
I was wondering today what kind of flash flood risks there might be in these mines. I imagine that they could fill in really quick if the rock's pretty solid and the air vents are open.
We've been in many and it seems that all of the ones we've been in were planned well with dewater adits. We have yet to see any signs of flooding in the mines with the exception of the lowest levels of mines at low positions of the mountains. Most adits were dug with a slight down, up, down slope just inside.

We did come across one with some standing water at the very bottom. Something splashed at the far end of the pool, so we left. It was probably just a rock falling.
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011, 06:59 AM   #1685
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Poop, with a stick in it??? I do not know. I took the pictures 9-20-09.
I didn't even notice the shyt-stick. I was asking what the cage was.

I still can't make out what it's purpose is.
Unread 10-24-2011, 07:37 AM   #1686
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

There's a Disturbed CD stuck in my Jeep and it keeps playing Down With The Sickness over and over. After listening to it a few times this morning I now feel like breaking shyt.
Unread 10-24-2011, 08:34 AM   #1687
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
There's a Disturbed CD stuck in my Jeep and it keeps playing Down With The Sickness over and over. After listening to it a few times this morning I now feel like breaking shyt.

try some 5FDP... it should help with that
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011, 08:56 AM   #1688
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Maybe this will help you around 3 minutes he does down with the sickness.
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011, 01:22 PM   #1689
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Ok, gotta ask. Your name is PolkaPower and you posted a polka video. What's up with that?
Unread 10-24-2011, 01:34 PM   #1690
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Finally put my hard top lift up in the garage. Today is my first day of the season with the top off and it feels so nice.

Figured out something about my stereo that I didn't know before. I don't need the CD player. It has an SD card slot. While trying to get the CD out, I broke the motorized part that folds the stereo face down. So, to keep the stereo face from flopping around, I used epoxy and sealed it. After that set, I remembered that the SD card slot was next to the CD slot, which was now behind the stereo face that I just glued shut.

After trying not to pistol whip the stereo with the S&W on the passenger seat, I settled down. My wife calls, I tell her that I'm a complete idiot. She says, "You're not a complete idiot. There are parts missing.".

Then, she asks why I don't use the USB port. "Ehh...what USB port?". There's a USB port right there on the back. I used a USB extension and can now load up a USB drive and play that instead of CD's.

I need to download some cool music to play so I don't look so angry driving. Down With the Sickness will have be road raging.
Unread 10-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #1691
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Like this? hahaha polka rules.
Unread 10-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #1692
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
Like this? hahaha polka rules. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQZmoKPTedY
Seriously, you're joking, right? If that's your thing, enjoy your thing, but for real? Polka?
Unread 10-24-2011, 02:15 PM   #1693
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Seriously, you're joking, right? If that's your thing, enjoy your thing, but for real? Polka?
I find it funny. I might have a soft spot for it because I heard it a lot as a child. My family scooted over from around that area before WWI.
Unread 10-24-2011, 02:33 PM   #1694
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

After listening to the videos you've posted, I have determined that polka is less annoying than the circus music I hear people blasting from their cars here.
Unread 10-24-2011, 02:37 PM   #1695
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I have a PS3 that I probably haven't played in over 2 years. I also have a Best Buy gift card someone gave to me almost a year ago. Can anyone recommend a good game that doesn't require a steep learning curve.

I used to enjoy driving games. My wife also got me one of those steering wheels to go with the system. Anyone know if there are any good offroad games? Maybe something with rock crawling.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.