Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1129 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Reply
Unread 10-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #16921
Garza
Vendor
 
Garza's Avatar
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,451
I don't typically decorate for Halloween, but nature decided to decorate my porch last night....WTH!!!

image-1969448418.jpg   image-270528157.jpg  
__________________
'05 LSJ
www.4lowparts.com
Black Magic Brakes
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #16922
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,279
i use brake cleaner to kill them.
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #16923
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Yeah, no joke!!! I still want to see how the heck that thing broke!!! When you getting it fixed?
Whenever I get of my lazy butt, get it out of storage, and bring it over to you. I didnt have time last weekend and this weekend I don't feel like getting it out (time, and i always spend like 45 in gas)
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #16924
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
You're seeing things... The plate is 20 gauge (0.035") and is the same thickness as the cab sheet metal if not actually a tiny bit thinner.
I retract my previous. Don't mind me. Nothing to see here. Move along please.

I am still waiting on you to call so that I can come by and wire up those engine mounts.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #16925
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff

Well???
Still working
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #16926
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,598
for those of you looking for tj rubicon wheels $200 for all four with tires http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3334847445.html
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #16927
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,423
If someone here gets them, I'd like to buy one center cap.
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #16928
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
for those of you looking for tj rubicon wheels $200 for all four with tires http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3334847445.html
I would, I think these wheels look awesome on chwrokees
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #16929
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,774
Jacka$$ won't call me back. Ill try again tomorrow.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #16930
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
If someone here gets them, I'd like to buy one center cap.
I still have one center cap. I'll get it to you soon.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2012, 01:08 AM   #16931
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

I still have one center cap. I'll get it to you soon.
That would be awesome!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2012, 08:17 AM   #16932
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I am still waiting on you to call so that I can come by and wire up those engine mounts.
What's your schedule like? Possibly one afternoon later this week? Assuming all goes well this weekend and doug thorley comes thru I should have headers this week so tentatively I'm planning install motor next weekend which means this week I need to build the motor mounts basically.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2012, 09:55 AM   #16933
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

What's your schedule like? Possibly one afternoon later this week? Assuming all goes well this weekend and doug thorley comes thru I should have headers this week so tentatively I'm planning install motor next weekend which means this week I need to build the motor mounts basically.
My parents are leaving either Tuesday or Wednesday so it will have to be after that. Let me know when would be good for you. Oh, I get home from work between 4-430 so an evening I guess.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #16934
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,154
probably won't be till late week anyways. I haven't even addressed the mounts on the motor side yet.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #16935
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Jacka$$ won't call me back. Ill try again tomorrow.
Well?
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.