Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1114 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation PackagesRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 10-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #16696
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
That sucks. It seems like you've been nothing but nice why won't she GTFO?
Cause she's one of those types that thinks jersey shore is reality and snooki is her idol and that she's entitled to a perfect life while putting out zero effort. Basically she's the epitome of an Obama voter!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #16697
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Gotcha. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. That is why we got rid of our investment property. There is soo much crap you have to take from these dead heads and they have more rights as tenants then you do as the owner of the property.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #16698
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Cause she's one of those types that thinks jersey shore is reality and snooki is her idol and that she's entitled to a perfect life while putting out zero effort. Basically she's the epitome of an Obama voter!
burn her house down?

Oh...wait...

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #16699
sirhk100

Pitchforks and torches! We're marching!!! WAIT, THAT'S MY HOUSE!!!

Unread 10-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #16700
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:

So, just to clarify, I possibly have to fix a shock mount on an overweight oldass breadbox,
oh...thats me huh?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 10-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #16701
sirhk100

Quote:
Gotcha. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. That is why we got rid of our investment property. There is soo much crap you have to take from these dead heads and they have more rights as tenants then you do as the owner of the property.
I've been lucky so far with my Az. house. First tenants were ex coworkers of mine and were great! I was actually bummed when they moved out! Current ones are friends of friends of friends and they seem pretty good. Everytime I've been out there the house isn't as I'd keep it but at the same time it's far from bad. Never thought I'd see a goat on my property yet I joked about it many times for weed control! They did it. They've also got ducks too... LOL Basically they're turning my house into a small farm! LOL when I lived there it was more of an offroad park!

Unread 10-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #16702
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
oh...thats me huh?
A little slow eh?

Unread 10-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #16703
sirhk100

So... If anyone is looking for a bike, I'm not advertising it but I'd sell it. $1000... Could toss in a spare roller for parts or whatever too if wanted for that price.

'04 KTM 125.

the roller...

Unread 10-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #16704
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
So... If anyone is looking for a bike, I'm not advertising it but I'd sell it. $1000... Could toss in a spare roller for parts or whatever too if wanted for that price.

'04 KTM 125.

the roller...

I've got this sweet little kel-tec I'll trade you for it?

Quote:

Unread 10-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #16705
sirhk100

For the roller, maybe! Bolt a solid strut in it, get some bars and you could go down hill cruising like a mofo! Heck, the wheel set alone is worth a couple hundo! LOL

In reality though, probably not interested... LOL I heard those things only go bang like once.

Unread 10-05-2012, 01:27 PM   #16706
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

get someone to buy my YJ and ill buy the gun
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #16707
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
get someone to buy my YJ and ill buy the gun
I'll buy your YJ for the price of the gun.
Unread 10-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #16708
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 02:14 PM   #16709
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
i'll sell you the gun for the price of his YJ

Quote:

Unread 10-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #16710
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

How about I buy the gun and you guys throw in the jeep? Man I miss driving my jeep. I need to get on that.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.