Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1113 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #16681
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I'm supporting myself, my roomie, and my habits on a single income. What's the catch? LOL J/K!!!!! I'm not a total a hole and know the difference! stupid roomie! LOL

So, just to clarify, I possibly have to fix a shock mount on an overweight oldass breadbox, make a new jack mount cause the one that's 3 weeks old already is useless due to poor planning so that you guys can practice being homeless and I also have to weld up a seat bracket on a 90's t-bird cause my friend is tired of it being fully reclined while he drives. Oh yes, I'm almost up there with OCC, WCC, Chip Foose, etc... Almost there!!! Getting close! LOL Bring it on!!!
wait so your supporting your roomie now? hope your getting some lol

Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2012, 11:12 PM   #16682
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry to tell you Greg, but unless you add 30-100 lbs.... You wont have a crack like mine. Sucks i know, but i know you will be fine.
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2012, 12:14 AM   #16683
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Glock 19 methinks. Getting rid of my compact 9mm.....would like to get another compact 9mm.

Like I said....gun ADD.....I just need something new to hold my attention. The sr9c has been good to me.
Good choice. I was very close to getting one on a couple of occasions. I'd still love a Shield, seems like the perfect package to me for it's intended use.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2012, 08:52 AM   #16684
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
wait so your supporting your roomie now? hope your getting some lol
Nope and I don't want any from her either! This coutry is so stupid and I don't see how anyone thinks it's a good idea that it should be illegal for you to be able to just toss a person out if they don't pay rent. So because I can't just go toss her crap on the street yes, she's living at my house rent free basically for another 2 weeks. I gave her 30 days notice in writing so if she's not out then I can actually get the cops to come remove her. Absolutely retarded that I can't actually legally remove someone from my own house!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #16685
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

Nope and I don't want any from her either! This coutry is so stupid and I don't see how anyone thinks it's a good idea that it should be illegal for you to be able to just toss a person out if they don't pay rent. So because I can't just go toss her crap on the street yes, she's living at my house rent free basically for another 2 weeks. I gave her 30 days notice in writing so if she's not out then I can actually get the cops to come remove her. Absolutely retarded that I can't actually legally remove someone from my own house!
Yeah but you can make her life a living hell to get her to leave. Shut the water and power off in her room and bathroom. That should motivate her.

We finally sold our rental and we lost next to nothing on it. I can finally sleep at night. Oh and my wife passed the BAR. I am now married to an attorney, almost.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #16686
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Buy me....buy me!

forumrunner_20121005_081559.jpg

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #16687
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Buy me....buy me!
I've been trying to talk myself out of it but I might PM you today.
Unread 10-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #16688
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Yeah but you can make her life a living hell to get her to leave. Shut the water and power off in her room and bathroom. That should motivate her.
Nope, not going that route, she doesn't work. I do... She's got all day to destroy my house, steal anything she wants, etc... I'd rather just not complain, gave her her 30 days notice and wait it out. I'd rather her just move on peacefully cause I have way more to loose then she does if she wanted to go nuts.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2012, 10:09 AM   #16689
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I've been trying to talk myself out of it but I might PM you today.

I'll toss in a box of FMJ if any of you JF folks wanna make a deal on it, since I like you all so much.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 10-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #16690
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

New camo theme

Unread 10-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #16691
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

Nope, not going that route, she doesn't work. I do... She's got all day to destroy my house, steal anything she wants, etc... I'd rather just not complain, gave her her 30 days notice and wait it out. I'd rather her just move on peacefully cause I have way more to loose then she does if she wanted to go nuts.
That sucks. It seems like you've been nothing but nice why won't she GTFO?
Unread 10-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #16692
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Looks awesome. Did you drive it all the way up there or trailer it?

I am thinking about riding my quads up to angels peak on Monday morning if anyone wants to go. I figured that I have done it a bunch in the Jeep that I will change it up a little bit.
Unread 10-05-2012, 10:58 AM   #16693
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
New camo theme

Nice! where was this?

I have a lil bit of that too...but i dont blend in as well.

Unread 10-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #16694
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I was expecting to see the same fall colors last weekend at zioin, but I guess the tree's that they have there do no change as quick as the aspen trees.
Unread 10-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #16695
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
New camo theme

What are we looking for here? I don't see anything but some trees. Is this like one of those "Where's Waldo" puzzles?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.