Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1112 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 10-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #16666
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Considering it.
I hear you money bags! A van, a wrecked Jeep, a gun........when you getting a lift kit? haha

MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #16667
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

well, i dont care WHO buys it, i just want to sell it!

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #16668
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG

I hear you money bags! A van, a wrecked Jeep, a gun........when you getting a lift kit? haha
Haven't bought anything yet, just have the feelers out. Ideally I could find a wrecked rubi and transfer the goodies to mine, then sell off whatever I don't use to recoup costs, then lift. A Tera lo kit costs same/more than a rubi case that already has SYE factory installed. Axles from a rubi would be a great upgrade if price is right too.
Unread 10-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #16669
sirhk100

We hacking up that shock mount again this weekend Marn? If so, when? Either morning works for me... Most likely at lest...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #16670
sirhk100

Quote:
Ideally I could find a wrecked rubi and transfer the goodies to mine, then sell off whatever I don't use to recoup costs, then lift. A Tera lo kit costs same/more than a rubi case that already has SYE factory installed. Axles from a rubi would be a great upgrade if price is right too.

How about a friendly race...

I finish building a race truck virtually ground up, build from scratch new spindles for my prerunner and do a full prep on it, twiddle my thumbs for 2-3 months, buy a whole other explorer, park it next to mine and swap all of my goodies over to it (front and rear axles and suspension, body kits, bumpers, wheels and tires, etc...) plus install hydro bumps all around and race shocks in the rear on top of building my own custom steering kit for it, sell my jeep and show up a few jeeps in my mall crawler...

And when I'm done with all of that, I'm betting you're still talking about what you're going to do to your jeep...

My personal deadline to do all of that is May'ish 2013. You gonna have yours done by then?

Unread 10-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #16671
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If the stars align just so, and I can come up with the parts.
Unread 10-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #16672
sirhk100

Thank god I'm not relying on stars to align! LOL

Unread 10-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #16673
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Less talking. More gun buying.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #16674
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
No, less talking more Jeep buying.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #16675
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I am supporting a family solely on my income. I haven't bought anything, just looking. If something comes along thy fits my needs, I'll jump on it, but I'm not going to rush it. I am looking, but I'm being very specific on what I want/need, so unless it comes along, stuff will wait. I don't want to spend 1600-2000 upgrading my 231 with a 4lo kit and SYE if I can find a rubi case for less. I also don't want to install all of that and destroy an axle, so I need to save parts and then install...like we discussed several pages back. If I do buy a gun, it will be at a price that I could resell it later for as much as or more than I paid, that way the funnies free!
Unread 10-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #16676
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I contemplated asking if you wanted to work out a trade, but then you said you are looking for another subcompact 9.

BTW, guy at work is selling a SIG Scorpion w/ aprox 150 down the tube for $950, the picture sure looked pretty! No idea If that's a good deal or not, more than I have to spend anyway
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #16677
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
No, less talking more Jeep buying.
Puck, I MAY have a buyer for your rig! Seriously!
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #16678
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
We hacking up that shock mount again this weekend Marn? If so, when? Either morning works for me... Most likely at lest...
I'm thinking trailer jack mount fabricating time...
Unread 10-04-2012, 09:42 PM   #16679
sirhk100

Quote:
I am supporting a family solely on my income.
I'm supporting myself, my roomie, and my habits on a single income. What's the catch? LOL J/K!!!!! I'm not a total a hole and know the difference! stupid roomie! LOL

So, just to clarify, I possibly have to fix a shock mount on an overweight oldass breadbox, make a new jack mount cause the one that's 3 weeks old already is useless due to poor planning so that you guys can practice being homeless and I also have to weld up a seat bracket on a 90's t-bird cause my friend is tired of it being fully reclined while he drives. Oh yes, I'm almost up there with OCC, WCC, Chip Foose, etc... Almost there!!! Getting close! LOL Bring it on!!!

Unread 10-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #16680
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

So over labor day weekend when I was up in Mammoth on a trail I bs'd with a guy in a brand new JK. I did not think anything about then yesterday I was surfing jk forum and found this http://www.jk-forum.com/jk-trails-ta...eekend-247803/ The funny part is the last picture where he caught my plumber crack. Not sure if it is up to Puck's standards, but it is still funny. Small world.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.