Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1110 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 10-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #16636
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Keith stated that there was a line of code that was screwed. He fixed it but people who were having issues needed to delete cookies and browser history. That may be your issue Spaceball.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 12:06 AM   #16637
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

hey guys, selling my Ruger SR9c.

Nothing wrong with it.Flawless and unmodified, just broken in. Less than 1000 rounds through it. Very trouble free. Only malfunctions I've had were a few stove pipes out at Front Sight (2 day class), because my thumbs were blocking the ejection port with the grip style they teach. Corrected my grip and it went back to flawless performance. I bought it new about a year and a half ago.

4 mags. (3) 10's (one with pinky extension) and (1) 17 rounder with the grip extension.

Gun is used but like new. Not a single flaw in it, and no visible wear.

Package includes:
Gun
Factory Case/Paperwork and spent casing.
(3) Factory Ruger 10 round mags (1 with pinky extension)
(1) Ruger Factory 17 round mag (with grip extension)
Left Handed Fobus Holster (freebie I guess)
Fobus double mag holster
Blackhawk IWB soft holster, left hand (freebie I guess)
20 rounds of Winchester HP defense ammo

Pics:

Asking $400.00. I'll be forward with you....New gun is $439.00 at New Frontier, plus tax, plus background (puts you at $499) $30 per mag, $20 for the holster, $20 for the mag holster, $30 for the ammo, etc etc etc. $400 is a good price for a carry kit with some ammo.

Simply selling it because I have gun ADD and want to play with something new. I've enjoyed ever round I've put through this thing.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 06:19 AM   #16638
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Keith stated that there was a line of code that was screwed. He fixed it but people who were having issues needed to delete cookies and browser history. That may be your issue Spaceball.
That fixed it! Thanks Andy!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #16639
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Gun ADD What's next then Marn?
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 08:31 AM   #16640
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
That fixed it! Thanks Andy!
Not a problem. On a side note, those having issues with the mobile app, it should be fixed now.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 10-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #16641
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit
Gun ADD What's next then Marn?
Glock 19 methinks. Getting rid of my compact 9mm.....would like to get another compact 9mm.

Like I said....gun ADD.....I just need something new to hold my attention. The sr9c has been good to me.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 10-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #16642
sirhk100

HAHAHAHA, let me know when you want to molest mine.

On a side note, if selling an item on craigslist, you tell the potential buyer that you're home and here's the address. Buyer confirms and says he's 5 minutes away, seller acknowledges and say's "perfect see you in a few" and then you don't answer the door when buyer shows up... That equals loss of sale no matter how good the deal is your offering. So when you text me at midnight (3.5 hours later) saying sorry, I got sidetracked and didn't hear the door bell, which rang seriously less then 5 minutes after acknowledging I was on my way over, I still don't care about your lame excuse and I'm buying the next one, not yours... LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #16643
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
On a side note, if selling an item on craigslist, you tell the potential buyer that you're home and here's the address. Buyer confirms and says he's 5 minutes away, seller acknowledges and say's "perfect see you in a few" and then you don't answer the door when buyer shows up... That equals loss of sale no matter how good the deal is your offering. So when you text me at midnight (3.5 hours later) saying sorry, I got sidetracked and didn't hear the door bell, which rang seriously less then 5 minutes after acknowledging I was on my way over, I still don't care about your lame excuse and I'm buying the next one, not yours... LOL
Agreed
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #16644
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
hey guys, selling my Ruger SR9c.

Nothing wrong with it.Flawless and unmodified, just broken in. Less than 1000 rounds through it. Very trouble free. Only malfunctions I've had were a few stove pipes out at Front Sight (2 day class), because my thumbs were blocking the ejection port with the grip style they teach. Corrected my grip and it went back to flawless performance. I bought it new about a year and a half ago.

4 mags. (3) 10's (one with pinky extension) and (1) 17 rounder with the grip extension.

Gun is used but like new. Not a single flaw in it, and no visible wear.

Package includes:
Gun
Factory Case/Paperwork and spent casing.
(3) Factory Ruger 10 round mags (1 with pinky extension)
(1) Ruger Factory 17 round mag (with grip extension)
Left Handed Fobus Holster (freebie I guess)
Fobus double mag holster
Blackhawk IWB soft holster, left hand (freebie I guess)
20 rounds of Winchester HP defense ammo

Pics:

Asking $400.00. I'll be forward with you....New gun is $439.00 at New Frontier, plus tax, plus background (puts you at $499) $30 per mag, $20 for the holster, $20 for the mag holster, $30 for the ammo, etc etc etc. $400 is a good price for a carry kit with some ammo.

Simply selling it because I have gun ADD and want to play with something new. I've enjoyed ever round I've put through this thing.
Ummmmm....tell me a reason why I shouldnt....

oh yea, I'm broke
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #16645
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
HAHAHAHA, let me know when you want to molest mine.

are we talking about the personals ad section? Maybe the previous buyer tore something.
Unread 10-04-2012, 09:52 AM   #16646
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

Ummmmm....tell me a reason why I shouldnt....

oh yea, I'm broke
For you buddy........ill go $395!

Quote:

Unread 10-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #16647
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
are we talking about the personals ad section? Maybe the previous buyer tore something.
All the more reason to answer the door then! Jeeze!!!

And I just found quite possibly the coolest for sale item in a long time! These classifieds are usually full of prerunners to 6 figure race trucks. And then there's this...

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=33014

Unread 10-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #16648
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
And I just found quite possibly the coolest for sale item in a long time! These classifieds are usually full of prerunners to 6 figure race trucks. And then there's this...

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=33014

seems legit.

Quote:

Unread 10-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #16649
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Dude, I was pooping. How is that a lame excuse? We have all had Del Taco at one point or another. Here I am thinking it is going to be a quick thing and 3.5 hours later (sorry, I left my smartphone in the living room) I text you trying to give you the story and you get all butt hurt and don't want to buy my stuff no more? Then you come in here and you post particulars? See if I ever try to sell you a slightly used fleshlight ever again!

Oh, and you should post up pics of the truck. People like me actually like looking at what you are doing.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 10-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #16650
sirhk100

I don't have anything exciting to show for on it. All the progress in the last week has been all small detail crap. I've gotta pickup one low pressure brake line today at lunch and then the brake system will be finished up tonight and ready to thread the soft lines from the frame to the calipers on once I get the suspension reinstalled. I got it all installed and plumbed up over the last couple nights along with ripping out a lot of the old un needed factory brake stuff. Other then that the rest has been just detail work, finish welding, fit checking, etc... Planning to start painting the front end tonight actually I think depending how much I get done.

Latest pictures I have of it are of the skidplate work and new bumper tubes that I did over the weekend... I didn't like how a couple of the old bumper tubes were laid out so I cut them out and added in 4 new ones. I hope this will hold up to the abuse. It might look like a tank but it's also going to get driven with no regards to keeping it in one piece so I'm trying to build it accordingly!

I intentionally overlapped these two in hopes of keeping them from getting caught on something. I may eventually try to do something similar on the rear one too...

All the bolts thread into nuts welded to tabs so it's a one tool removal and no need to fish nuts back up in there when reinstalling them...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.