Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1108 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

December Specials at Jeephut.comROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kits

Unread 10-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #16606
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Sometimes when I am reading this thread it makes me realize I have absolutely no clue what's going on.. Secret jeep projects, suspicious sounding coffee discussions, etc. I guess I am more out of touch with things than I originally thought.

Speaking of being clueless, I have never adjusted any of my firearms sights (all iron sights), I have absolutely no idea how (outside of the obvious tinkering with the adjustment screws, slides, etc) or what to do. If any of you old pros are ever feeling generous, I would sure appreciate the use of your time, knowledge, experience, sighting gadgets, etc. to get me set up correctly.

B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #16607
sirhk100

I need to hire a full time maintenance and mechanic to take care of my stuff so I can continue on the race truck! Would much rather be routing brake lines and stripping off the extra rear brake line and proportioning valve on the race truck then working on my washing machine, fixing my gate opener, etc...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #16608
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

google the washing machine. There are plenty of videos on how to take them apart. I had to take my dryer apart a few weeks ago because the pulley came off of the blower. Like it would have cost whirlpool that much money to use some freaking locktite.
Unread 10-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #16609
sirhk100

That's it!!! Who's gotta smart phone I can borrow to have it come fix my washing machine!

Unread 10-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #16610
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
That's it!!! Who's gotta smart phone I can borrow to have it come fix my washing machine!
Unhealthy hatred! LOL mines strippers, but hey whatever sinks your boat I guess! LOL
Unread 10-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #16611
sirhk100

Are you saying you and your phone are gonna come by and fix it for me?

Unread 10-02-2012, 03:29 PM   #16612
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Working tonight. What's it doing?
Unread 10-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #16613
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Well he puts his clothes in the hamper and they don't end up folded in his dresser or hanging in the closet. Oh wait, he is still single his washer does not work like mine!!
Unread 10-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #16614
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Well he puts his clothes in the hamper and they don't end up folded in his dresser or hanging in the closet. Oh wait, he is still single his washer does not work like mine!!
I'm to understand that his laundry gnomes have gone AWOL? Very sad indeed! Shall we organize a SAR for them?
Unread 10-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #16615
sirhk100

No need with help doing the laundry. Just need it to spin again! I'm not too worried, I'll have it figured out tonight and either have it fixed and working or have an idea what I need to get it up and going. Might have to do some clothes shopping though depending how long it takes to get up and going again.

BTW, I'm quite fine with my single life... I'm pretty sure the driveway of toys reflects it.

Unread 10-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #16616
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
No need with help doing the laundry. Just need it to spin again! I'm not too worried, I'll have it figured out tonight and either have it fixed and working or have an idea what I need to get it up and going. Might have to do some clothes shopping though depending how long it takes to get up and going again.

BTW, I'm quite fine with my single life... I'm pretty sure the driveway of toys reflects it.
washing maching needs new $5.00 belt.

Buys new clothes.

Use the money I'll be giving you to finance a new wardrobe!

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #16617
sirhk100

That money is slated to refund the $50 I put towards gate parts yesterday and the washing machine for sure.

Don't think it's belt cause it'll still aggitate. I'm tearing into it tonight. Gut feeling is it's the safety switch on the lid to shut down the spin cycle. That's the part it don't wanna do do no more! If it's just that, a simple wire nut and keep your arms outta it while it's spinning! I won't tell my roomie that on purpose though...

Speaking of toys in the driveway. I'm thinking about selling a dirt bike if anyone wants to get into riding? Fairly beginner friendly, it's in good shape. I've had it probably close to a year now and I've only ridden it once and a friend rode it once. It's a KTM 125, I'm thinking a $1000. Only thing it needs is a seal on the output shaft behind the sprocket which is like a $10 part and I might actually even have one. It's simple to replace. Other then that it should be good to go assuming it fires up after sitting for 6 months. I'm a bit scared to open my trailer and see how the summer treated the bikes! LOL sometime soon though I need to get them out and get them ready for riding season and take some pictures of the 125 if I'm going to sell I guess.

Unread 10-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #16618
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
That money is slated to refund the $50 I put towards gate parts yesterday and the washing machine for sure.

Don't think it's belt cause it'll still aggitate. I'm tearing into it tonight. Gut feeling is it's the safety switch on the lid to shut down the spin cycle. That's the part it don't wanna do do no more! If it's just that, a simple wire nut and keep your arms outta it while it's spinning! I won't tell my roomie that on purpose though...

Speaking of toys in the driveway. I'm thinking about selling a dirt bike if anyone wants to get into riding? Fairly beginner friendly, it's in good shape. I've had it probably close to a year now and I've only ridden it once and a friend rode it once. It's a KTM 125, I'm thinking a $1000. Only thing it needs is a seal on the output shaft behind the sprocket which is like a $10 part and I might actually even have one. It's simple to replace. Other then that it should be good to go assuming it fires up after sitting for 6 months. I'm a bit scared to open my trailer and see how the summer treated the bikes! LOL sometime soon though I need to get them out and get them ready for riding season and take some pictures of the 125 if I'm going to sell I guess.
Dude...you have way too many toys!

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #16619
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Dude...you have way too many toys!
I'm single...

(prerunner truck, the expo, the jeep FOR SALE!, '04 KTM 125, '07 KTM 300, the race truck in the garage which isn't technically mine yet it will be at my house for 4 years and I'll probably have 100+ miles on it before the owner ever actually drives it, couple trailers, pool table where you family people would probably have a dining room table, etc...)

What's the problem? I'm thinking about down grading, hence selling the jeep and maybe a dirt bike. Although, Merrick's already hit me up about trading the jeep for a baja bug on craigslist. LOL

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3299240174.html

Personally I think it's a little over priced for what it is though. I'd have to see the interior and cage work. I'm actually only about 1% seriously thinking of it...

Unread 10-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #16620
sirhk100

Although, now that I think about it, that baja would be fitting... see if you follow me here.

Back in the day, I owned this jeep... (best picture I have online, someday I'll scan the old pictures.)

and these days I own this one...

Back in the day I owned this explorer which I built way beyond what's pictured here...

And now I own this one...

And well, back in the day I also used to own this baja bug!

So really, in theory, it would only make sense for me to trade my jeep for that baja in the ad above right? LOL

It's like a cyclical thing for me I think...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.