Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1101 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 09-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #16501
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Powr, since I was unable last weekend, I am going to ID this weekend. Leaving tomorrow. If you want me to pick up your coffee let me know. I'll be leaving there Monday morning. Have you already gotten the green to the seller? Hit me and I'll give you the details but if 5.0 stop me, I'll roll in a beat. Sorry bro but gots to do what I gots to do. I'll take a missy over a fellow any day.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #16502
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Okay, no more beer for me...

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-26-2012, 11:37 PM   #16503
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Andy what the hell man? What is wrong with you? You can't offer any one else to drink with you? My feel is hurt.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #16504
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Andy

1348721166619.jpg
Unread 09-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #16505
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry Puck. I been drinking at home, getting ready for said trip. What you didn't explain is if you were hurt because I didn't call, or if you were hurt because you have now seen my superior "firepower." either way, I'll make it up to you soon.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-27-2012, 01:00 AM   #16506
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Lol. Andy wants to show Puck his "firepower"
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2012, 01:05 AM   #16507
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like a date! LOL
Unread 09-27-2012, 01:56 AM   #16508
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

1348720829724.jpg
Unread 09-27-2012, 03:26 AM   #16509
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

So I heard on the radio today that on oct 13, ford will be allowing people to beat the ish out of a bunch of raptors in the mud and dirt! I wanna go, its free!
Unread 09-27-2012, 08:07 AM   #16510
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

nothing is ever free... I am sure it will be as pressured as a timeshare presentation.

I guess we are going to hit up Zion this weekend. I have never been up there when the buses are running, how much of a pain in the *** is it? I think the wife wants to go to Texas Roadhouse more than anything and she is just going to Zion to appease me.
Unread 09-27-2012, 09:58 AM   #16511
sirhk100

Looks like the gnarliest part of the rubicon might become the easiest after this weekend depending what happens! We've never done the little sluice, it's the one section we've always bypassed when we did the trail.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gener...ed-friday.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #16512
sirhk100

BTW, any of you guys drive a lifted red liberty with the jeepforum.com sticker on the back? If so, that was me that pulled up next to you at 7/11 this morning in the lifted white ford exploder.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #16513
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well, I just sent an E-Mail about Little Sluice.

To Whom it may concern,

If Little Sluice is destroyed like Gatekeeper was, then I see no reason for me to ever visit the Rubicon. I had planned to go next year. I am not saying that I would ever attempt Little Sluice but I would have liked to have been given the option and I would have done Gatekeeper. I would have done the section immediatly following Gatekeeper (that was also destroyed) and surely, I would have done the sections leading up to and following Little Sluice which will invariably be destroyed as well. I understand the history of Little Sluice, I know that a certain group rolled the very large rocks down into it to make it more difficult for those with very large tires. However, as with anything in Mother Nature, it is constantly changing. Vehicles on tires as small as 33's have made it through with some minimal body damage. Along with Gatekeeper and Little Sluice, your office has taken it upon itself to close off Thousand Dollar Hill as well as the hill leading into Soup Bowl. Where does this end? What exactly is the end goal? I know that the supposed end goal was to minimize camping in the area around Little Sluice however, being that Soup Bowl had what, 3 or 4 official campgrounds in it that are no longer accessible, that seems to make your supposed end goal moot. So I ask again, what is the end goal? I am to the point now that I think you wish to be able to drive a minivan through the trail and take it from one of the most iconic trails in the United States to one of the least visited. I wonder how store owners are going to feel about the loss of revenue and how the County in which you represent are going to feel about the loss of tax dollars. Maybe your end goal is to destroy the economy even more? That seems to be the most plausible explination.

Respectfully,

Andrew ******

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #16514
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
well, i just sent an e-mail about little sluice.

To whom it may concern,

if little sluice is destroyed like gatekeeper was, then i see no reason for me to ever visit the rubicon. I had planned to go next year. I am not saying that i would ever attempt little sluice but i would have liked to have been given the option and i would have done gatekeeper. I would have done the section immediatly following gatekeeper (that was also destroyed) and surely, i would have done the sections leading up to and following little sluice which will invariably be destroyed as well. I understand the history of little sluice, i know that a certain group rolled the very large rocks down into it to make it more difficult for those with very large tires. However, as with anything in mother nature, it is constantly changing. Vehicles on tires as small as 33's have made it through with some minimal body damage. Along with gatekeeper and little sluice, your office has taken it upon itself to close off thousand dollar hill as well as the hill leading into soup bowl. Where does this end? What exactly is the end goal? I know that the supposed end goal was to minimize camping in the area around little sluice however, being that soup bowl had what, 3 or 4 official campgrounds in it that are no longer accessible, that seems to make your supposed end goal moot. So i ask again, what is the end goal? I am to the point now that i think you wish to be able to drive a minivan through the trail and take it from one of the most iconic trails in the united states to one of the least visited. I wonder how store owners are going to feel about the loss of revenue and how the county in which you represent are going to feel about the loss of tax dollars. Maybe your end goal is to destroy the economy even more? That seems to be the most plausible explination.

Respectfully,

andrew ******

1348721252189.jpg
Unread 09-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #16515
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm more excited about the license plate than the lift and new tires.....because its that awesome!

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.