Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1094 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Halloween Savings to die for!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 09-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #16396
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep bolt pattern? I've got two that will fit a tj, but I would need them back. They're 225/60-15, and 225/75-15. Will they work? Have two of each

Unread 09-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #16397
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have two spares for my trailer but it is parked on base. You can look up the specs to see if they will work. It is a wellscargo road force 12 foot v nose enclosed trailer
Unread 09-23-2012, 11:06 PM   #16398
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG
Just throwing this out there, anyone have a spare 205/75R15 or 235/75R15 tire they are willing to separate with that will hold air. I need one to put on my trailer to go get it inspected! Thanks if you got one!
What do you have for a trailer?

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2012, 08:17 AM   #16399
sirhk100

back half of a pickup truck. Merrick, what bolt pattern? I've got spares for both of my trailers.

Anyone need some wires? Gotta few extras out of the truck. Still have a few more to pull...

Found a fun video from truckhaven. We always called this area the slots but I guess others refer to it as the drunk tank which is pretty appropriate during the afternoons/evenings at the tierra del sol run!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2012, 09:31 AM   #16400
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I am going to have to watch that vid when I get home. You tube sucks at work and that looks like it is a cool vid.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #16401
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Slow day in here today... Makes me want to go over and troll PRC.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #16402
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I'm just exhausted. I'm moving on top of long days at work and school. If I can just make it through this week ill be fine. But there is always time for jeep forum.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #16403
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I'm just exhausted. I'm moving on top of long days at work and school. If I can just make it through this week ill be fine. But there is always time for jeep forum.
Need a hand with the move? I can help out in the late afternoon/early evenings. Text me if you want.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #16404
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Picked up my mew piece this morning!
image-3620454648.jpg  
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2012, 12:29 PM   #16405
sirhk100

^^^^^ marn! LOL

Unread 09-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #16406
sirhk100

What's the point of hastagging? I'm hoping maybe some of you up to date tech geeks can give me an idiots definition as to the point of them and why I see them everywhere? Anyone got a phone I can borrow so I can figure it out?

Unread 09-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #16407
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
That white wire... the one in the middle next to the other white wire... you need that wire.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #16408
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
What's the point of hastagging? I'm hoping maybe some of you up to date tech geeks can give me an idiots definition as to the point of them and why I see them everywhere? Anyone got a phone I can borrow so I can figure it out?
On a computer, asking a computer question hoping someone will look up the answer on their phone...

Good idea!

From my phone. Hashtagging is a method for people to catagorize tweets on Twitter to make them show more easily in Twitters search function.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-24-2012, 01:14 PM   #16409
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Need a hand with the move? I can help out in the late afternoon/early evenings. Text me if you want.
Thanks for the offer but I've only got a few boxes left like less then a truck load. It wouldn't be worth the drive out here for you. I'm also really bad at asking for help especially when I need it. I'll just be happy in a month or two when it cools off, work slows down and I finish these condensed classes. Then I'll have some jeep time.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2012, 01:15 PM   #16410
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Hashtagging is a method for people to catagorize tweets on Twitter to make them show more easily in Twitters search function.
Well you guys are the ones that make it sound like you can do anything on your phones including what I can't do on my computer so I'm asking yall...

And can you translate the quote above into dumb english for me please? Should I go buy a DVR to connect to my smartphone so I can twit hot chicks or something? Am I missing out on hashtagging? Why do they scroll across the bottom of the screen while I watch the evening news or during the olympics? Like I swear I remember seeing...

"@turdlicker - Oh my god that dive as so sick!" During mens diving. Was that something they twattted from their smart phone using hashtag?

Like I feel that I need to figure out how to make my voice heard around the world cause I'm pretty important and have a lot of stuff to say that everyone should hear! It's a bummer all this stuff wasn't around a long time ago...

I mean I just imagine how much cooler it would've been watching the news with Walter Cronkite being like, and this just in, Joe Smith for Demoines, Iowa twatted that the cuban missile crisis is "pretty shi tty".

Will hashtagging help me in the garage?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.