Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1085 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire CarrIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 09-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #16261
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Every morning, I am woken up not by my alarm clock, but by my dog. Does anybody know how to install a snooze button on one of those damn things without causing permanant harm? Sure, I have successfully installed antlers on a guinea pig (staples) and successfully installed a silencer on a bird (duct tape) but both of those resulted in eventual death. I would prefer to keep the dog alive for at least a bit longer, but at the same time, those extra 30 minutes of sleep that I would get without her waking me would be great.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #16262
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I cannot wait until my kids start sleeping in. It is like clockwork every day between 5:30 and 6 they are up. We have even kept my daughter up until 9 to try to get her to sleep in... nope wide awake by 6.

Anyone have any trail rides planned for this weekend. I have not even looked at the temps yet.. but I did finally take the hard top back off a few days ago.
Unread 09-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #16263
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

See, your kids need a snooze button too!

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-19-2012, 09:55 AM   #16264
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

$6500? Really?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3277890436.html

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-19-2012, 10:31 AM   #16265
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I Can Fix This... My Dad's a TV Repair Man... He's got the ultimate set of tools
Unread 09-19-2012, 10:39 AM   #16266
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I Can Fix This... My Dad's a TV Repair Man... He's got the ultimate set of tools
I could fix it, I just don't think it is worth $6500.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #16267
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I sent him a text and email, but offered "significantly less" than his asking price. No response, I think he was offended! Lol there's more than 4k in damage there! Doors, windshield and top alone are more than that!
Unread 09-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #16268
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
I sent him a text and email, but offered "significantly less" than his asking price. No response, I think he was offended! Lol there's more than 4k in damage there! Doors, windshield and top alone are more than that!
Where do you buy your stuff from Powr? Like the rich as Fcuk superstore? You can find all those parts used for half of that, guaranteed. Heck you could throw your new lift kit, I mean soft doors on there, haha!
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #16269
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Not looking for doors windshield or top...need the whole jeep, and BTW, read the post, I offered significantly less than his asking price, obviously little enough to not get a response. An it's not sitting in my driveway, so I obviously didn't buy it. I was simply commenting like Andy, that that guy is nuts for asking so much. Shouldn't let people piss in your Cheerios anymore! Relax.
Unread 09-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #16270
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I was commenting on you saying there was more that 4k in damage! There is not, from the look of the pictures! Just wondering where you get your out in space price figures from? haha
Unread 09-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #16271
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

How much is a windshield and windshield frame? How about a factory soft top? And the damage roll bars? And the rear tub has rolled under at the tire, both hard doors are effed up, there's also likely hidden suspension damage also judging by the hit on that rear tire. The whole top of the jeep has been shifted toward the passenger side, not just the windshield!
Unread 09-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #16272
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That wrangler is not worth anywhere near 6500, even just for parts. The big dollar parts are destroyed, it's not a rubi, and has a lot of mileage on it.
Unread 09-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #16273
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Guess I don't see what you see! But looks like a great start to a crawler!
Unread 09-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #16274
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If one were to remove the doors and top, then cage an replace it with an aftermarket or build a cage. Then replace the windshield and frame, and what ever other parts that are quietly damaged, it could be a cool little crawler, but not with a start price so high. He is just being unrealistic, IMO, as to what is there is worth. I may be outside of market value, but to me, it's not worth any more than 1000-1500 TOPS. Things are only worth what people will pay for it, and this people wouldn't pay that much for it.
Unread 09-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #16275
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
you think thats crazy? look at this gem...

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3270616923.html

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.