Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1081 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 09-17-2012, 10:42 PM   #16201
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

glad to see that I was not the only one who thought that the plow truck was cool as hell.

Unread 09-17-2012, 10:45 PM   #16202
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

So i had my first well second (long story) bad incounter off CL just now. I post my POS spare tire carrier bumper for sale on CL like 2 weeks ago well i couldnt get it off because of the placement of the bolts and had DMGIFF cut it off. Well this dude emailed me like 100 times on different emails for this damn thing. In one of the emails he says he also wants my steps and top. Cool i though. Well i emailed him last night saying ill be off at 8pm call me after that and he could swing over and pick up stuff. So this tard calls me at 1130am and leaves me a voicemail where i could barley understand him (that should of been my first hint not to call back but at this post he has my damn phone number) anyways I called him at 8pm when i got home and he said he will be right over and to text him my address. cool he takes forever so i call him back and hes like yeah im leaving right now be there in 5 min. well he went to a apartment complex behind my house and calls for a gate code. Im like bro you have my address i dont have a damn gate. he pulls around and gets out all 5' 1/2" of edhardy wearing big headed 85 lbs dude. (bumper in driveway)
hey wheres the bumper i point down and hes like o i thought it was bigger. (i wanted to say yeah i thought the same thing when you got out of your jeep) anyways i let it go.
he goes so will it fit my 99 im like yeah i put that in the ad and it came off my 98 its the same.
o ok well what do you want for it i said well the ad says 150 he like ooooo wait thats way to much whats your bottom dollar
im like dude make me an offer
he said 80
i come back at 100
he said nope 80
I said ok bro 80 bucks and you load it.
He goes well i cant i just got fired for having a bad back so i got no job.
i said ok where do you want it
in the back seat ok so i throw it in the back no biggy
he then pulls out this purse clutch looking thing and goes see i had to take my girls purse so i could pay for it no job.
im like whatever dude just pay me.
he counts out 78 bucks and goes o looks like im 2 short
i go yeah you are ok later.
hes goes well where is the receiver
i go its on the floor in the garage you want it cool i dont need it
he goes in the garage and sees my soft top and was like o yeah you got the top how much im like 200
no less so hes looking at it and was like ill trade you i got a full soft top
im like bro its time to go you got no job and no more money out
then he sees my grill inserts o are these for sale and grabs 2 and heads to his jeep to get a good look on the jeep. so i walk over to the front of his jeep and hes trying to smash them in upside down im like ok man there 400 bucks cash.
he goes o man come on "I GOT NO JOB" ill give you 5 bucks
i grab the 2 from him and he walks with me back to the garage and trys to grab the can they are in
i go i eat bigger meals then what you weigh put my **** back and leave.
hes like come on man they are only 40 on ebay.
i grab my can back and go cool take your broke *** to ebay get the **** out.
he walks away and i go to shut the garage door and he runs back up
come on man ill trade you tops today. i yell get the **** out and he runs like a ***** back to his jeep and leaves.

Heres the deal im 6'4" 330lbs i do security at the Hard Rock every damn day i deal with these F-tards daily and to have one at my house where i could beat the **** out of and still have a job crossed my mind like 405595739 times during this whole thing. i cant believe people.

sorry for the SUPER bad grammar on this but im hot lol
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #16203
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
So i had my first well second (long story) bad incounter off CL just now. I post my POS spare tire carrier bumper for sale on CL like 2 weeks ago well i couldnt get it off because of the placement of the bolts and had DMGIFF cut it off. Well this dude emailed me like 100 times on different emails for this damn thing. In one of the emails he says he also wants my steps and top. Cool i though. Well i emailed him last night saying ill be off at 8pm call me after that and he could swing over and pick up stuff. So this tard calls me at 1130am and leaves me a voicemail where i could barley understand him (that should of been my first hint not to call back but at this post he has my damn phone number) anyways I called him at 8pm when i got home and he said he will be right over and to text him my address. cool he takes forever so i call him back and hes like yeah im leaving right now be there in 5 min. well he went to a apartment complex behind my house and calls for a gate code. Im like bro you have my address i dont have a damn gate. he pulls around and gets out all 5' 1/2" of edhardy wearing big headed 85 lbs dude. (bumper in driveway) hey wheres the bumper i point down and hes like o i thought it was bigger. (i wanted to say yeah i thought the same thing when you got out of your jeep) anyways i let it go. he goes so will it fit my 99 im like yeah i put that in the ad and it came off my 98 its the same. o ok well what do you want for it i said well the ad says 150 he like ooooo wait thats way to much whats your bottom dollar im like dude make me an offer he said 80 so i come back at 100 and he said nope 80. I said ok bro 80 bucks and you load it. He goes well i cant i just got fired for having a bad back so i got no job. I said ok where do you want it, in the back seat ok so i throw it in the back no biggy he then pulls out this purse clutch looking thing and goes see i had to take my girls purse so i could pay for it no job. im like whatever dude just pay me. he counts out 78 bucks and goes o looks like im 2 short i go yeah you are ok later. well then hes goes well where is the receiver i go its on the floor in the garage you want it cool i dont need it so he goes in the garage and sees my soft top and was like o yeah you got the top how much im like 200 no less so hes looking at it and was like ill trade you i got a full soft top im like bro its time to go you got no job and no more money out. then he sees my grill inserts o are these for sale and grabs 2 and heads to his jeep to get a good look on the jeep. so i walk over to the front of his jeep and hes trying to smash them in upside down im like ok man there 400 bucks cash. he goes o man come on "I GOT NO JOB" ill give you 5 bucks i grab the 2 from him and he walks with me back to the garage and trys to grab the can they are in and i go i eat bigger meals then what you weigh put my **** back and leave. hes like come on man they are only 40 on ebay. i grab my can back and go cool take your broke *** to ebay get the **** out. he walks away and i go to shut the garage door and he runs back up come on man ill trade you tops today. i yell get the **** out and he runs like a ***** back to his jeep and leaves.

Heres the deal im 6'4" 330lbs i do security at the Hard Rock every damn day i deal with these F-tards daily and to have one at my house where i could beat the **** out of and still have a job crossed my mind like 405595739 times during this whole thing. i cant believe people.

that was one of the hardest things i've ever read. i dont care about grammar, but holy hell man, separate your thoughts.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #16204
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

and holy hell, 6'4" 330?

I'm 6'3" like 195.....you're HUGE

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-17-2012, 10:51 PM   #16205
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
glad to see that I was not the only one who thought that the plow truck was cool as hell.
You guys weren't the only ones, I like it too but the grill on that one truck draws me in.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #16206
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
that was one of the hardest things i've ever read. i dont care about grammar, but holy hell man, separate your thoughts.
yeah i was working on that when u posted
Unread 09-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #16207
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
and holy hell, 6'4" 330?

I'm 6'3" like 195.....you're HUGE
thats what she said
Unread 09-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #16208
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

That's why I try not to meet people at my place. I don't screw around with jack@$$ people either. When I posted my bike I posted no calls till 5 PM because I won't take calls during work. This dick calls me at 7am I don't answer and he leaves a message. He called and left 6 messages during the day. I call him back at 5. I tell him I work and go to school so only weekends will work. He complains and complains that he can't do the weekend how is Friday. I tell him I can do Friday after 5. He kept trying to meet me at three. I told him to get his head out of his *** and either sat or nothing. He said that he had cash and wanted the bike. Tough **** I sold it fri night to a real nice guy that came at 7.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 11:00 PM   #16209
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
So i had my first well second (long story) bad incounter off CL just now. I post my POS spare tire carrier bumper for sale on CL like 2 weeks ago well i couldnt get it off because of the placement of the bolts and had DMGIFF cut it off. Well this dude emailed me like 100 times on different emails for this damn thing. In one of the emails he says he also wants my steps and top. Cool i though. Well i emailed him last night saying ill be off at 8pm call me after that and he could swing over and pick up stuff. So this tard calls me at 1130am and leaves me a voicemail where i could barley understand him (that should of been my first hint not to call back but at this post he has my damn phone number) anyways I called him at 8pm when i got home and he said he will be right over and to text him my address. cool he takes forever so i call him back and hes like yeah im leaving right now be there in 5 min. well he went to a apartment complex behind my house and calls for a gate code. Im like bro you have my address i dont have a damn gate. he pulls around and gets out all 5' 1/2" of edhardy wearing big headed 85 lbs dude. (bumper in driveway)
hey wheres the bumper i point down and hes like o i thought it was bigger. (i wanted to say yeah i thought the same thing when you got out of your jeep) anyways i let it go.
he goes so will it fit my 99 im like yeah i put that in the ad and it came off my 98 its the same.
o ok well what do you want for it i said well the ad says 150 he like ooooo wait thats way to much whats your bottom dollar
im like dude make me an offer
he said 80
i come back at 100
he said nope 80
I said ok bro 80 bucks and you load it.
He goes well i cant i just got fired for having a bad back so i got no job.
i said ok where do you want it
in the back seat ok so i throw it in the back no biggy
he then pulls out this purse clutch looking thing and goes see i had to take my girls purse so i could pay for it no job.
im like whatever dude just pay me.
he counts out 78 bucks and goes o looks like im 2 short
i go yeah you are ok later.
hes goes well where is the receiver
i go its on the floor in the garage you want it cool i dont need it
he goes in the garage and sees my soft top and was like o yeah you got the top how much im like 200
no less so hes looking at it and was like ill trade you i got a full soft top
im like bro its time to go you got no job and no more money out
then he sees my grill inserts o are these for sale and grabs 2 and heads to his jeep to get a good look on the jeep. so i walk over to the front of his jeep and hes trying to smash them in upside down im like ok man there 400 bucks cash.
he goes o man come on "I GOT NO JOB" ill give you 5 bucks
i grab the 2 from him and he walks with me back to the garage and trys to grab the can they are in
i go i eat bigger meals then what you weigh put my **** back and leave.
hes like come on man they are only 40 on ebay.
i grab my can back and go cool take your broke *** to ebay get the **** out.
he walks away and i go to shut the garage door and he runs back up
come on man ill trade you tops today. i yell get the **** out and he runs like a ***** back to his jeep and leaves.

I was lying about losing my job! In all seriousness, that is why I hate being short. Short ****s like the guy you were dealing with just piss me off and give the rest of us short ****ers a bad name. Everybody looks at me and figures I am going to have a Napoleon complex.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-17-2012, 11:05 PM   #16210
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, I never meet CL people at my house...just JF people! LOL i dont trust CL people at all. I go armed(concealed) and pick a very public place to meet. I never turn my back on anyone, and don't let them get close!
Unread 09-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #16211
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I was lying about losing my job! In all seriousness, that is why I hate being short. Short ****s like the guy you were dealing with just piss me off and give the rest of us short ****ers a bad name. Everybody looks at me and figures I am going to have a Napoleon complex.
thats right, you were a lil guy!

oh noes! get out of the way Andy!!!

Quote:

Unread 09-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #16212
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Everybody looks at me and figures I am going to have a Napoleon complex.
You don't have a Napoleon complex? Dam shorties! Always looking up at underboobie must be cool though?
Unread 09-17-2012, 11:10 PM   #16213
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

thats right, you were a lil guy!

oh noes! get out of the way Andy!!!
Was? I still am!

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #16214
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Random thought of the day!!
The best feeling in the world is when you're sleeping on top of the covers and you're freezing. Then you slip under the covers and roll over onto the warm spot with your cold side! (minds out of gutters)
Unread 09-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #16215
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Yeah, I never meet CL people at my house...just JF people! LOL i dont trust CL people at all. I go armed(concealed) and pick a very public place to meet. I never turn my back on anyone, and don't let them get close!
i rarely let people come to my house but i didnt want to remove the top to get the bumper that i was just going to scrap in the first place in there.

but the best part is knowing how much of a POS that bumper was and gonna last 2 months

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.