Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1065 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #15961
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

There used to be one for sell on lake mead pkwy in Henderson that had already been converted to a 4x4. I've been trying to talk my boss into buying one as a way to advertise.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #15962
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Okay,
Date: Friday, 9/14/12
Time: ????

Or..

Greg's place.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #15963
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Off to a 90 minute massage. I've never actually had a professional one. Hey, all I gotta do is tip, a chick I'm boning paid for it for me so why not... I must be doing something right if she still introduces me as her "friend" when we go out yet when we're home that's obviously not the case and she bought me this massage! I like being single personally!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Can anyone say jackpot? I always thought massages were crap until I got a deep tissue massage after a good workout. It was amazing.
Our roommate is a massage therapist....i get all the free massages I want!

Oh, and she's my girlfriend's sister.....so....

Hai Faive!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #15964
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Our roommate is a massage therapist....i get all the free massages I want!

Oh, and she's my girlfriend's sister.....so....

Hai Faive!
Dr. Keith Ablow says incest is unhealthy.
Unread 09-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #15965
sirhk100

Well, that was pretty badass! I won't lie, I'm a bit sore but heck yeah I'd do that again for sure!

On a side note, I just got lucky and found my license plate literally laying on the ground behind my exploder! I completely forgot it was just zip tied onto the bumper and I had planned to weld tabs on for it to bolt to. I guess I know what I'm doing really quick tomorrow when I get home from work. I'll just drive the jeep tomorrow instead. I'd weld it right now but I'm a bit too jello'ee to screw around in the garage!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #15966
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Okay,

Or..

Greg's place. Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zM5P5iOKzI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I am good with either.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #15967
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I'm good for Friday give me a time and a place.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 11:24 PM   #15968
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Okay,

Or..

Greg's place
That would be a 70 mile round trip for me. If it was a little more centrally located I'd be in.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #15969
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

If I end up going (waiting to hear if somebody's birthday party is tomorrow.or sat) just drive to my place and ill drive from here :-)

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-12-2012, 11:45 PM   #15970
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'll think about it.
other stuff
Unread 09-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #15971
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Here's a few pictures from our camping trip to Carpenter Canyon this past weekend. (I'll email them to you later Andrew)

other stuff
Unread 09-13-2012, 12:04 AM   #15972
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Here's a few pictures from our camping trip to Carpenter Canyon this past weekend. (I'll email them to you later Andrew)
Freakin sick!

Quote:

Unread 09-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #15973
sirhk100

What was YSB's definition of camping? Practicing being homeless or something like that?

I just checked from my house and it would be 44 miles for a drink or two so add a mile or five from Marn's house I'm guessing... LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #15974
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

See now you guys know how we feel every time you do something on your side of town. And it is not like any of us want to go anywhere near the central part of town on a weekend.
Unread 09-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #15975
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
What was YSB's definition of camping? Practicing being homeless or something like that?

I just checked from my house and it would be 44 miles for a drink or two so add a mile or five from Marn's house I'm guessing... LOL
We should create a rival group that meets at aces and ales.

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.