Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1060 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 09-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #15886
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
By the way, I was doing some research on coming up with ways to maybe lift your trailer and get the tire clearance you're after. Let me know if any of this sparks some design thoughts cause I'm really liking what I see here for a benchmark!
Sweet. To bad it is all rusted through. Hahahaha. Also let me know if you want that axel Marn. You will get it for next to nothing.

ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #15887
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Yep, it was my first full day at PSAB, Saudi Arabia. I had just dropped dayshift off at the dorms and I was driving the bus back when all of the reports came in on AFN. By the time that I got back to the flight line, they already had it on CNN. We watched in disbelief as the rest unfolded.

Just glad that they were able to take down that one in PA...
I was at work at Spangdahlem AB Germany. We were night flying so I was sitting in the truck waiting for a pilot. Someone came running out of the building telling us that the WTC had been hit. We all called him a liar and said that there were regulations in place to keep crap like that from happening. When someone else came out saying the same thing, we turned on the radio in the truck and heard the second plane. I asked my Boss if he thought we were going to war. He said "make no mistake, we are at war." A couple of minutes later pilots started showing up. It was all we talked about for about 30 minutes or so while they tried to decide if they were going to launch. In the end, they were told not to fly and we went in to the building where we were told to start getting the birds ready for war.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #15888
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I was in college and had a history class that morning...didn't even get dressed. I remember watching it live on tv. When the towers fell, I can still remember the feelings as I tried to imagine the sheer terror those people felt who were still inside. It still gets me to this day. I will never forget. Thank you to all the men an women who are out there keeping us safe from those terrible enemies!
Unread 09-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #15889
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Seems that the UNLV area may be getting the buttend of this storm.

This is the view in front of my building (looking at flamingo, just east of flamingo and swenson)
169573_3926292554264_826335232_o.jpg  
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #15890
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

nice waterfront class. I just looked on weather underground and Lee Canyon is only 48deg right now. Considering running up there and getting my nipples hard
Unread 09-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #15891
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Charleston and oakey
image-2690280357.jpg  
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #15892
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I-15 NB at spring mtn
image-3384977875.jpg  
Unread 09-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #15893
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I-15 NB to sahara
image-3729051501.jpg   image-3854982561.jpg  
Unread 09-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #15894
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Robindale at amigo
image-3114539478.jpg  
Unread 09-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #15895
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

doesn't one of the lanes of 15 northbound flood right near the 95 offramp?
Unread 09-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #15896
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yup far right lane was flooded. Couldn't pic it cause NHP was sitting there. Would look bad to be taking pics while driving!
Unread 09-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #15897
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

I can understand that. I have my own rule. I will have one and still drive. Any more than that and I am walking. Do you have anything within walking distance?
We can hit buffalo wild wings that way I can have some chicken while you two booze hounds go crazy; I'll be DD since I don't drink
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #15898
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Get em effed up, draw on their faces with a sharpie, and post pics!
Unread 09-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #15899
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Man the roads are all ****ed up

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #15900
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

An hour and a half to go from warm springs and spencer to lake mead and buffalo!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.