Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1055 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #15811
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

If you broke it twice... I would say that you need to look into reinforcing it a little bit this time.

Unread 09-10-2012, 11:28 AM   #15812
sirhk100

Yeah, I'm sure we can knock it out this weekend. Let me know when you get it to your house so I can swing by real quick just to see what I'm getting myself into before it shows up to the driveway. We can nail down actual plans later in the week when I get a little more idea of what my weekend's looking like. Either way though, yeah, should be no problem... And broken shock tab? Good job!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2012, 11:38 AM   #15813
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

So, I fell asleep on my couch last night. I never heard my alarm clock go off and I never heard my cell phone ring. Therefore, I was about 2 hours late to work today. I was supposed to be here at 0430 and I didn't get here until 0645. When I left my house, I figured I was going to be in deep **** when I got here. Instead, I got "oh, you are here."

Uhhh, yeah, I was in a meeting. LOL

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #15814
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Yeah, I'm sure we can knock it out this weekend. Let me know when you get it to your house so I can swing by real quick just to see what I'm getting myself into before it shows up to the driveway. We can nail down actual plans later in the week when I get a little more idea of what my weekend's looking like. Either way though, yeah, should be no problem... And broken shock tab? Good job!
yeah, its not even a shock 'bracket' per say, it literally just a "tab" that hangs off the axle.

I tried to do some pre-runner stuff once. ONCE. I learned my lesson.

that was how it originally broke.

i welded it back on with my little bitty welder. Literally the next trail we were on a few weeks later i heard it pop loose.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #15815
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

dang you drive like that Wu guy on "One Car Too Far".

We were going a quick trail this weekend and my wife says... I bet we could make this as dramatic as they do on One Car Too Far. I just had to laugh when even my wife goes... WTF. Maybe it is just the camera but I have not seen anything happen that was not self induced by driving like a tard.
Unread 09-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #15816
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
dang you drive like that Wu guy on "One Car Too Far".

We were going a quick trail this weekend and my wife says... I bet we could make this as dramatic as they do on One Car Too Far. I just had to laugh when even my wife goes... WTF. Maybe it is just the camera but I have not seen anything happen that was not self induced by driving like a tard.
But he is an extreme conditions driving expert. He knows what he's doing. I think the only thing worse then Wu tang, is the Faggy survivalist guy that wines constantly about how girly his Asian companion is who has the hairstyle of a karaoke pop star.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2012, 02:03 PM   #15817
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

thank god, somebody posted in here. I'm all alone today.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #15818
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
So, I fell asleep on my couch last night. I never heard my alarm clock go off and I never heard my cell phone ring. Therefore, I was about 2 hours late to work today. I was supposed to be here at 0430 and I didn't get here until 0645. When I left my house, I figured I was going to be in deep **** when I got here. Instead, I got "oh, you are here."

Uhhh, yeah, I was in a meeting. LOL
Yeah, I slept through a dr appt too, so don't feel alone! Lol
Unread 09-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #15819
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Yeah, I slept through a dr appt too, so don't feel alone! Lol
Good thing your not in the Air Force... they kick you out for stuff like that. But god forbid if they ever see you on time!!!

Where is all of this rain that they are talking about? The skies look pretty blue to me.
Unread 09-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #15820
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

the rain is up here right now...

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #15821
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Somebody PLEASE talk me out of that white CJ with the hard top and "extensive rust!" they lowered the price to 750!!!! I want it but it's totally irrational. I have my TJ that needs work and money! I don't need a total restoration, but it's cool and cheap and...talk me out of it!
Unread 09-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #15822
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Somebody PLEASE talk me out of that white CJ with the hard top and "extensive rust!" they lowered the price to 750!!!! I want it but it's totally irrational. I have my TJ that needs work and money! I don't need a total restoration, but it's cool and cheap and...talk me out of it!
DO IT.

just tuck it away somewhere and save it for a rainy day.

Quote:

Unread 09-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #15823
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
It is all about the timing for me. Ive been selling stuff because I don't have time for all of the "projects" I have now. If I was done with school and I had already bought a house I would snatch it up tonight. I think an EFI 4.0 would be sooo awesome in an old CJ as well as somewhat cheap. Oh well maybe in a few years.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #15824
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Marn you suck! Lol I agree a 4.0 install would be sick!
Unread 09-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #15825
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

get. it.

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.